Libido, sex every day getting boring

HGH.to

Of course. Beligas.
wow. to be honest that's really shocking. I guess it's the first time I hear Aromasin not working and Arimidex doing its job. Proves again that we're all so different. But I never thought that it could not work. As if you use real Testosterone and it doesn't increase Test levels regardless of how much you inject... it just makes no sense. but...

BulkinWes

wow. to be honest that's really shocking. I guess it's the first time I hear Aromasin not working and Arimidex doing its job. Proves again that we're all so different. But I never thought that it could not work. As if you use real Testosterone and it doesn't increase Test levels regardless of how much you inject... it just makes no sense. but...
Probably small amount of test with a lot of oil he’s probably getting acne real bad

Pedrito0906

Bro I swear, not even Nolvadex from Dragon Pharma could help me with the soreness. I was taking 20-40mg per day, even 60mg, and nothing.

Last night 0.5mg of Adex, its night and day difference, I feel more focused, more masculine, I just gotta be careful not to crash it now.

bobby ricky

Update:

Aromasin sucks for me. I've been traying to dial in Asin for 2 months now. During all that time, the soreness in my nipple never went away, whenever I was taking Asin I felt a little relieve but never gone completely.

I was taking dosages, daily, every day, every other day, ranging from 12.5mg to 25mg even 37.5 mg. However it never crashed my Estrogen, after doing all that testing, my E2 was at 20 pg/dL, but nipple soreness was there present hunting me every fucking day. either TRT or on cylce.

I've been 3 weeks of Test 500mg, NPP 300mg, Mast 400mg, before discontinuing Tren 150mg that I was taking for 4 weeks. Yesterday I did a test, took .5mg of Adex, and this morning the nipple soreness is almost gone. Idk but Adex works really well for me.

I'll keep taking it until the soreness is gone, and then will do a lab test, to see where my levels are.

Have you guys had the same exp with Aromasin?
Adex is the only one I use and it works great.

Gainz.

And guess what they still make mistakes smh had every single one you’ve taken from every brand had the same outcome
Sounds like he just doesn't respond to it.
Tren made him tired and lethargic... It gives me endless energy and cleared up my acne...

That's the biggest problem with this hobby... You just don't know how you're going to respond until you're taking it

BulkinWes

Tren made him tired and lethargic... It gives me endless energy and cleared up my acne...

That's the biggest problem with this hobby... You just don't know how you're going to respond until you're taking it
I get Test flu sometimes but hey go look at tiktok I tagged you this guy said mast does absolutely nothing for tren side effects and stuff go learn the boy something

HGH.to

exactly. that's why we can only point the direction, but it's everyone's own journey. That's why blindly following someone else's cycle plan is such a huge mistake.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

If I'm on tren I won't use tamoxifen without caber, I can't remember the chemical explanation but it made sense when I read it. At best the serm won't work, at worst it can exacerbate growth of breast. Your experience could vary.

I can't remember my source on that but it helped me when I fucking ruined myself to the point I didn't even want to see a mirror.

Pedrito0906

Update:

3rd day after taking adex 0.5mg Tuesday adn .5mg Wednesday, swollen glands are almost gone, pain is barely noticeable, feel way better, happier, more focused, more manly 😆

Adex definitely works better for me than Asin.

After swollen is completely gone, I'll take .25mg on injection day E2D, since I'm using Test, NPP & Mast, mast hasn't done anything to control my E2, thinking of stopping it, instead of wasting it, and using it when I'm in low body fat %

After one more week I'll do another blood work to see how I am and will compare it with how I'm feeling.

Pedrito0906

Update:

I'm still in a cycle of 400mg NPP & 600mg Test.

I think I'm switching to Letrozole. Adex was .5mg - 1mg ED. I took Letro a 1/4 of a the pill 0.625mg and I did feel lethargic, so my E2 was crush too much, which is fine, since I aromatize a lot, after 2 days I was feeling mi nipples getting sore again, so E2 going up.

I then took 1/8 of the pill 0.321mg, and wow its been 2 days after and that did the trick for me, no soreness, no lethargy, libido is great. Today is pin day again and I'm starting to feel my nipples funny, so after pin, I'll pop 1/8 of the pill.

Have you guys tried Letro?