2 weeks in, pictures and the changes ive noticed

D

Deleted member 45086

Thanks man, I really do appreciate that. I came into this fully understanding it's a marathon, not a sprint! But that's just not my personality. I'm all for instant gratification... always have been.
I don't mean to sound or seem ungrateful. I'm extremely happy with my transformation, especially since I started this in December of 2020. I don't even resemble the same person. But now that I'm getting closer and closer to my "end goal" I want it now!
But I'm definitely enjoying the journey, and even more than my transformation, im glad I've found this place. Never thought I'd learn so much, never thought I'd have so much fun with total strangers... especially total strangers with way too much testosterone pumping through their veins! 🤣😂
What's the countdown now till you start your next cycle 😜

Gear arrived, So I took some pictures.
I'll post where I am now, and then I'll try to post a few pics every 2 weeks so new guys can see what to expect from a cycle.
I'm doing 300mg of test e a week.
Literally just did my first pin. My girl was freaking out about the length of the needle, but I barely felt it.
As of right now I'm 34, 6ft and 177lb. About 13% BF.
He'll ya

unclem

you look good u just have long muscle bellies so its going to take some time. you definitly see the difference, keep going now its mass, the foundation is built now the mass will come. as like you i have long muscle bellies. iam 6' 250, alot of mass. it comes just be patient. good luck op.

Gainz.

Hahaha, it's all good.
Glad you're feeling yourself. I'm coming off a cycle and pct. So my gainz aren't really going anywhere atm.
But you're looking good brother

Hahaha, it's all good.
Glad you're feeling yourself. I'm coming off a cycle and pct. So my gainz aren't really going anywhere atm.
But you're looking good brother
Ya its weird I post from my phone and sometimes I'll reply to somthing then I look and I'm like wtf I was in a whole different thread. Thanks man week 4 of a test and tren cycle.

kingswe3are

Came along way, brother!!! I can see your hard work!! Keep at it. Eager to see the after pics this go around

unclem

anybody know where to get tren finaplix-h pellets, i can make the pellets into tren oil. pm me your answer if you know.