Aaspharmacy.to Customer Discussions

Gainz.

I hit these dealers up for free samples. If they are legit they will send you something
Had one a couple of months ago offer 1 steroid oil 1 oral and one peptide
I don’t take them up on the offer because I’m in Australia and don’t want seizure letters.

I want to look into that peptide called melanin 2. Its supposed to make you tan. I've heard people on tick tock talk about it.. but no one I actually trust. I tan extremely well in the summer... almost change race I tan so well. But during the winter is impossible... and I just don't like going tanning (in a bed) ... even that's a little much for my metrosexual ass.
Plus I work outside during the summer. I can go sleeveless, but not shirtless. So I'd love to combat that farmers tan

JesseTX

I want to look into that peptide called melanin 2. Its supposed to make you tan. I've heard people on tick tock talk about it.. but no one I actually trust. I tan extremely well in the summer... almost change race I tan so well. But during the winter is impossible... and I just don't like going tanning (in a bed) ... even that's a little much for my metrosexual ass.
Plus I work outside during the summer. I can go sleeveless, but not shirtless. So I'd love to combat that farmers tan
You...metrosexual??? Phst, don't believe that for a second.
I haven't heard much about this particular peptide but I would be very skeptical to think it would darken your sking with no uv exposure.
Tanning beds aren't that bad. I have a planet fitness gold membership, $25 a month and I can tan once a day.

Gainz.

You...metrosexual??? Phst, don't believe that for a second.
I haven't heard much about this particular peptide but I would be very skeptical to think it would darken your sking with no uv exposure.
Tanning beds aren't that bad. I have a planet fitness gold membership, $25 a month and I can tan once a day.

This peptide increases the melanin in the skin. It can produce a tan look without sun exposure or with very limited sun exposure. It may carry some protection against skin cancer. Melanotan II (MT2) is designed to help stimulate the body's responses to the sun without exposing the body to the harmful rays of the sun.

Theres a pretty popular bodybuilder on tick tock (who's open about his gear use) who swears by it.
Hes pretty dark, and says he doesn't use tanning beds.
And yeah... I'm pretty metrosexual 🤣😂. I can't leave the house unless I match, I shave my armpits,arms and eyebrows... and I wear more pink and purple than any man I've ever met. They are my favorite colors... and my 2 favorite things on the planet are pink... and like a half inch away from one another 🤣😂.
This was my Christmas outfit. All the women loved it, my Male cousins and uncles... gave me plenty of shit 🤣😂

Attachments

• received_585539913580934.jpeg
    received_585539913580934.jpeg
    260.5 KB · Views: 2

Aussie

It is talked about a lot on the Australian forums. It’s used a lot in Australia.
I will send you the links to the Australian forums

Gainz.

Jesus... $175 for crowx labs tren e? I bought that shit buy 1 get 1 for $80.
3 days later someone bought the entire warehouse out. I called that shit... I knew some usa warehouse was just gonna resell it for a profit... didn't realize they were trying to make $95 profit per bottle.
This is why I refuse to buy from usa. It's made in Bulgaria... then sold here for 200% more. I still have all the screenshots and records to prove this.
I remember telling someone about the sale and them missing it. Well... I found out who bought it... fucking cunts. $175 for Bulgarian 200mg tren e 😂🤣😂. Eat a dick... eat a whole bag of dicks.
And this is directed towards the site, just the warehouse who's trying to rip people off.

aaspharmacy

Jesus... $175 for crowx labs tren e? I bought that shit buy 1 get 1 for $80.
3 days later someone bought the entire warehouse out. I called that shit... I knew some usa warehouse was just gonna resell it for a profit... didn't realize they were trying to make $95 profit per bottle.
This is why I refuse to buy from usa. It's made in Bulgaria... then sold here for 200% more. I still have all the screenshots and records to prove this.
I remember telling someone about the sale and them missing it. Well... I found out who bought it... fucking cunts. $175 for Bulgarian 200mg tren e 😂🤣😂. Eat a dick... eat a whole bag of dicks.
And this is directed towards the site, just the warehouse who's trying to rip people off.
We are always running daily promos that can help lower these prices. The best way to get these promos is to create an account with our site.

Our current one is our New Years promo. Use Code: GYMSALE for 30% off Beligas, Hutech, Saxon, Habsburg, and British Dragon brand.

Gainz.

We are always running daily promos that can help lower these prices. The best way to get these promos is to create an account with our site.

Our current one is our New Years promo. Use Code: GYMSALE for 30% off Beligas, Hutech, Saxon, Habsburg, and British Dragon brand.
I'm not mad at you, I know it's the warehouse. Just hate people trying to rip off my fellow brothers. But hopefully they are smart enough not to spend that and force them to lower their prices

Gainz.

bandit how is the crowx?
Its fine, I've only used 1 vial of test so far. I bought 6 vials of 250mg test c from them. But it was buy 1 get 1 free for $50 a pop. So I got 6 vials for $150
I also got 2 vials of tren (for $80 total) But haven't used them yet.
But that's why I think this is such a joke. I told so many people about the sale. By the time they went to buy it, everything was gone. So instead of decent people getting a deal and saving some money, these cunts come in and buy up everything to sell for a outrageous profit. I really hate that shit.

unclem

Its fine, I've only used 1 vial of test so far. I bought 6 vials of 250mg test c from them. But it was buy 1 get 1 free for $50 a pop. So I got 6 vials for $150
I also got 2 vials of tren (for $80 total) But haven't used them yet.
But that's why I think this is such a joke. I told so many people about the sale. By the time they went to buy it, everything was gone. So instead of decent people getting a deal and saving some money, these cunts come in and buy up everything to sell for a outrageous profit. I really hate that shit.
yeah i hate that shit to. trying to make that kind of profit is outrageous........

Gainz.

yeah i hate that shit to. trying to make that kind of profit is outrageous........
Yeah... you bought them for $40... at least be decent and sell the tren for $80... or $100 like everyone else. Fucking $175 for tren? C.U.N.T

aaspharmacy

1673333218336.png

GET IT ON WITH OUR MAVERICK SALE!
30% OFF USA DOMESTICS!
USE THE CODE BELOW TO SAVE UP TO $500 TODAY!
CODE: MAVERICKSALE

ORDER NOW FOR A CHANCE TO WIN OUR $500 RAFFLE GIVEAWAY!