Aaspharmacy.to Customer Discussions

unclem

there used to be gauls. he used to put it in 60ml bottles marked bath oil it came with soap and everything it got by australia customs every time.

unclem

there acting like i didnt get promised a free vial of TEST E. i asked again we will see if i get it.

unclem

they asked you aussie to pm them for free sample, i know you wont accept as you have alot of sources in your homeland but they also told me the same thing and now they wont talk about it ill see if there a company of there word.

Aussie

they asked you aussie to pm them for free sample, i know you wont accept as you have alot of sources in your homeland but they also told me the same thing and now they wont talk about it ill see if there a company of there word.
I had a few offers of free gear. I don’t need it unless it’s actually been tested and they won’t do that.
Most of these scammers tell you to pay for shipping then don’t send anything. I wouldn’t trust any of them unless they are actually replying to posts like we all do. On the Australian forums all the suppliers chat on random posts. They welcome the new members and hang shot on people.
I have 69 months supply of prescription testosterone at home so I’m set for a long time.

unclem

I had a few offers of free gear. I don’t need it unless it’s actually been tested and they won’t do that.
Most of these scammers tell you to pay for shipping then don’t send anything. I wouldn’t trust any of them unless they are actually replying to posts like we all do. On the Australian forums all the suppliers chat on random posts. They welcome the new members and hang shot on people.
I have 69 months supply of prescription testosterone at home so I’m set for a long time.
holly cow 69 months , yeah your set for a long time thats good for you aussie. iam set for 6 months.

aaspharmacy

there acting like i didnt get promised a free vial of TEST E. i asked again we will see if i get it.

We sent you the tracking number for the free sample. One night away from the threads and it's chaos in here. My woman needs a little bit of my love too. Don't be selffish. 🤣

aaspharmacy

Please check our previous post for the test results. But... 69 mo supply! You hit the holy grail. Share the wealth! :cool:

unclem

It helps to have a legit prescription.
I hope to get one too when insurance kicks on.
all you have to do is go to a dr after you been off for awhile & your level will be real low there you go script. i get a script for 396mg qd ofTU.

unclem

i wish we can get this straightened out aaspharmacy! look at the tracking number see where it never made it to me????????

Gainz.

i wish we can get this straightened out aaspharmacy! look at the tracking number see where it never made it to me????????

Its probably sitting in customs. Any time a label is generated in a American city and it hasn't moved in a long time, its because its coming from out of the country.