At what weight should I do my first cycle?

rockchopper86

Excellent work my friend.
Thx! Feeling pretty good about it, long way to go yet but progress is finaly starting to show.
I feel like child walking in halfway through a film and asking a question, but;

Is there a reason to not use Masteron here? Seems ideal to mitigate E sides and leverage the T without upping dosage.
I'm open to trying it. I hadn't given it much thought but will see what the people smarter then me about this stuff have to say.

HGH.to

Masteron is the type of compound that you can add to almost any steroid cycle. You may give it a try if you wish. It is milder, but it doesn't mean it's side effects-free. You could start with lower doses of 300-400 mg/week and asses how it works for you. For faster results, you can go for Mast P, but you need to inject it daily or every other day. Mast E for twice a week administration, but you'll get slower results

rockchopper86

Masteron is the type of compound that you can add to almost any steroid cycle. You may give it a try if you wish. It is milder, but it doesn't mean it's side effects-free. You could start with lower doses of 300-400 mg/week and asses how it works for you. For faster results, you can go for Mast P, but you need to inject it daily or every other day. Mast E for twice a week administration, but you'll get slower results
After reading more about it I'll try it sounds pretty great actually. So I'll start at 300 along with my test. Definitely going with mast e, pinning twice a week is more then enough for me lol. Stupid question can I draw it with the same needle and into the same barrell my test is in so I don't have to pin extra times?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

No prob Bob.

You most likely won't see any specific benefits of the compound in terms of aesthetics, but you will certainly feel it.

You'll feel great and the synergy with the test will accelerate results.

Once you get the BF down to single digits it keeps you looking like you've just finished working out, I like to use a bit of dianabol or anadrol in the run up to a specific event to add fullness. Not competitive events, just things where I want to look my best.

I'm motivated almost entirely by vanity.

HGH.to

Stupid question can I draw it with the same needle and into the same barrell my test is in so I don't have to pin extra times?
no question is stupid. better ask "stupid" questions than doing something stupid.
after all, that's not a stupid question at all, i'm always asked this question by beginners!
and as mentioned by @Lee.the.Human , yeah, you can do it. I just need to warn that this increases the risk of PIP (post-injection pain), however, as long as you don't have any issues - you can perfectly do it!

rockchopper86

Update. So I've been on the mast e for around 5 weeks now. This stuff is awesome lol. As I've seen some other people describe it this is more like what I thought raising my trt dose of test would do. It took a solid 4 weeks to kick in but strength went way up and weight started coming off again and I just have more drive in the gym. Now I wanna try the test mast tren combo I keep hearing about lol.

LHV

Hey guys. So I said most of this in my intro awhile back but to catch everybody up. I'm on 150mg a week of test e for trt I'm 6ft 275lbs 36 years old. Ok so I've cleaned up my diet and am hitting the gym regularly and I've lost 33lbs already from where I started. I'm a fat guy but a strong active fat guy atleast lol. So what I'm wondering is at what weight would you all recommend I do my first actual cycle and I'll make that my next weight loss goal. Also for fun if yall recommend anything to ad to the trt in the meen time to either spice up muscle growth or aide the weight loss I'd be interested. Thanks I'm really enjoying this forum.
You're a legend! Well done

rockchopper86

start slowly and wisely with tren. it is not an ordinary steroid
Ya I've been doing alot of research on it. I Definitely wanna give it a try. but I haven't decided when yet. Probably next blast I'll do something like 500 test 400 mast 200 tren. Strength has been thru the roof (new prs bassically every week) with just the mast and test tho so I'm not in a hurry to ad anything.