Clearing receptors

strong

Dolf, I can concur with your first paragraph in your update post. I am currently in my 4th week of PCT. I too Have all the same feeling. The only thing is my workouts are still good. My libido is gone and my energy is shit. This is basically how I felt before starting AAS use. I just have to stay the course. Last year I inquired about male hormone panel with my Dr.  He was ok with it but I just let it go. I just cant see living my life without the aid of AAS.

strong

I have considered it For a while now. It may sound ignorant but I'm just not ready to commit to something that has control over me. I am still working on "letting go" of being a stubborn control freak. This is a hard task. I see my Dr. in September. I will open the door again to Possible TRT. I was very honest with him about my AAS use and he didn't flinch. He said he had no problem recommending me to an endo.

strong

I appreciate that Dolf. Changing my learned behaviors is the biggest challenge ive had to face yet. Its a conscience decision I made at the end of 2015. ( Friggon Jarhead made me want to change)

JARHEAD2

Nah bro, you already wanted to change I just give you some encouragement.... it's better to build up than tear down & little encouragement goes a long ways!!!

blastthru23

In my opinion, if one is to point out the fault of another, support and encouragement to over come that fault is imperative. Otherwise, one is just being an asshole lol. Thats why assholes dont last very long here!

samlight

Read that article long time ago and it was helpful as using examples we can imagine help us understand better and yes I do always take time off. It is important.

Dolf

The thing is strong pointed out his own flaws. He knew what he neeed to work on, and unlike most he dedicated himself to making strong a better man. 

blastthru23

Yeah, strong is much more self-aware than most, and is humble as hell about it. I was thinking of a different person when i wrote it. Sorry for the confusion.

S

supps

I ve been cruising for years, Im ready to do a test deca cycle and a dbol kicker... BUT I want to clear my receptors first! How long you guys think it would take to be crystal clean? I would appreciate any input, 

Thanks Guys (and ladies)

Dolf

I went 3 months. Couldn't stand it any longer though. I'm over 3 weeks in my cycle, and it seems like the process worked. I won't be sble to tell you for sure it was worth it until after this cycle.

Dunbar

Nice, I'm ready for a cleanse myself. As soon as I can blast some Masteron I'm gonna give her a breather as well.

Probably won't even be that bad man. Some time off has to be better than none... If at first I don't succeed, something, something, whoop that ass! I think that's how it goes?