falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

matteblack59

I'm so used to the process now I make sure I have what I need so I'm not waiting around. Ordered another HGH kit. I'm only taking 1 until a day so I have plenty to get me through each time I order another kit. Besides this kit I literally just ordered a few hours ago I have nothing Im waiting for

rockchopper86

I'm so used to the process now I make sure I have what I need so I'm not waiting around. Ordered another HGH kit. I'm only taking 1 until a day so I have plenty to get me through each time I order another kit. Besides this kit I literally just ordered a few hours ago I have nothing Im waiting for
Lucky. I try to stock up too but today is 2 months sense I put my last order in. Nothin yet.

Crazy Eddie

I don’t know how you guys put up with this crap… do you know how easy it was for me to obtain a script for test?
It was as easy as setting up an appointment to see the doctor $110 bucks for that. Him printing out the bloodwork order. Me going next door to the blood place and getting my blood done. $197 for that. Then Dr writing me a script for test. Going to pick up 25ml for $190 bucks. Bout 500 bucks total. I got bloodwork, a script, and five 5ml bottles of test.
Why people are still wasting their time with UGL’s with as many clinics around that are willing to write you a script is beyond me lol.
I don’t know about the rest of yall but I don’t like waiting for shit. Especially my damn test 🤬😆😆
And fyi I paid out of pocket that wasn’t insurance prices. Aside from not having to deal with bs to get your meds.
I’m legal so now I can travel with it stress free. And I never have to worry bout weather it’s “legit gear” or not.

Just some food for thought. Trust me guys there’s ways around everything. And I’m good at finding them.

Gainz.

I don’t know how you guys put up with this crap… do you know how easy it was for me to obtain a script for test?
It was as easy as setting up an appointment to see the doctor $110 bucks for that. Him printing out the bloodwork order. Me going next door to the blood place and getting my blood done. $197 for that. Then Dr writing me a script for test. Going to pick up 25ml for $190 bucks. Bout 500 bucks total. I got bloodwork, a script, and five 5ml bottles of test.
Why people are still wasting their time with UGL’s with as many clinics around that are willing to write you a script is beyond me lol.
I don’t know about the rest of yall but I don’t like waiting for shit. Especially my damn test 🤬😆😆
And fyi I paid out of pocket that wasn’t insurance prices. Aside from not having to deal with bs to get your meds.
I’m legal so now I can travel with it stress free. And I never have to worry bout weather it’s “legit gear” or not.

Just some food for thought. Trust me guys there’s ways around everything. And I’m good at finding them.
My trt for the year cost $180.
Test, pins, barrels.. so to me you paid out the ass!
And up until December I only waited 8-11 days for my stuff. Then got a whole other order for free... So... Yeah I'm going to stick with falcon.
22 vials of gear, test, EQ, primo, tren, mast and 4 orals for less than $400 bucks.
So... Yeah... Bring on the wait time baby!
😂🤣😂😂

Crazy Eddie

My trt for the year cost $180.
Test, pins, barrels.. so to me you paid out the ass!
And up until December I only waited 8-11 days for my stuff. Then got a whole other order for free... So... Yeah I'm going to stick with falcon.
22 vials of gear, test, EQ, primo, tren, mast and 4 orals for less than $400 bucks.
So... Yeah... Bring on the wait time baby!
😂🤣😂😂
Naw I didnt pay out the ass. Doctor visits bloodwork and prescription for around 500 bucks total for it all is cheap my dude! With zero insurance, paying out of pocket. You couldn’t get the bloodwork done that I got for less than 800 bucks. Bloodwork was $197 for a full panel. If I would have just walked in, and got the same tests with out the Dr’s referral, would have been 800 dollars for the bloodwork. I’ve heard of guys paying damn near 200 bucks for a 10ml bottle of “trt test” from their “trt clinic pharmacy”
And so what if I did pay out the ass. I have a prescription for it now. And to me that’s priceless.
To each their own brother! 😊

But I’m an impatient motherfucker and will not wait on anybody 😂😂. Not even my woman. She knows too,her ass will get left behind if she ain’t ready and I am… if I want something, you best believe I’m making it happen that day.

And no disrespect brother but I’m calling bs on your “trt” for a year plus needles costing only 180 bucks.
And 22 bottles of gear for under $400 bucks.
What do you pay $20 per 10ml bottle?
I mean if so more power to ya.
But at that price your guy ain’t making any money selling shit that low 🤷🏼

Even the guy I get my shit from prior to getting a script sells it for $60-70 per 10ml bottle. Thats pretty much normal prices round these parts.

heavyhit

Someone tell me how order from January, are getting messed up by Easter?

I just order from another place 1 weeks ago, and got it today... @Gainz. Think you are the exception to what's going on. My dudes at the gym still waiting... maybe you are working with falcon, so he sends it a different way to you.. Either way, there is no transparency here, just a hope and please wait...

Falcongear

Someone tell me how order from January, are getting messed up by Easter?

I just order from another place 1 weeks ago, and got it today... @Gainz. Think you are the exception to what's going on. My dudes at the gym still waiting... maybe you are working with falcon, so he sends it a different way to you.. Either way, there is no transparency here, just a hope and please wait...
All orders have returned to normal.

Gainz.

Naw I didnt pay out the ass. Doctor visits bloodwork and prescription for around 500 bucks total for it all is cheap my dude! With zero insurance, paying out of pocket. You couldn’t get the bloodwork done that I got for less than 800 bucks. Bloodwork was $197 for a full panel. If I would have just walked in, and got the same tests with out the Dr’s referral, would have been 800 dollars for the bloodwork. I’ve heard of guys paying damn near 200 bucks for a 10ml bottle of “trt test” from their “trt clinic pharmacy”
And so what if I did pay out the ass. I have a prescription for it now. And to me that’s priceless.
To each their own brother! 😊

But I’m an impatient motherfucker and will not wait on anybody 😂😂. Not even my woman. She knows too,her ass will get left behind if she ain’t ready and I am… if I want something, you best believe I’m making it happen that day.

And no disrespect brother but I’m calling bs on your “trt” for a year plus needles costing only 180 bucks.
And 22 bottles of gear for under $400 bucks.
What do you pay $20 per 10ml bottle?
I mean if so more power to ya.
But at that price your guy ain’t making any money selling shit that low 🤷🏼

Even the guy I get my shit from prior to getting a script sells it for $60-70 per 10ml bottle. Thats pretty much normal prices round these parts.

3 vials of test for $90 then pins and barrels... that's all I need for trt. Less than $180.
And... Because I placed an order... That got lost... And then resent... So 2 orders were sent... I received both. Hence 22 vials total.

But yeah $70 for a vial of 250 test.. 😂🤣😂
I can get a vial of test and tren for that.
Not to mention the free gifts.

And you're right some people pay a few thousand a year for the same amount of trt.
I'll keep paying $30 for test, $40 for tren and $37 for mast. Those are normal prices to me. Have been for almost 2 years now.

rockchopper86

3 vials of test for $90 then pins and barrels... that's all I need for trt. Less than $180.
And... Because I placed an order... That got lost... And then resent... So 2 orders were sent... I received both. Hence 22 vials total.

But yeah $70 for a vial of 250 test.. 😂🤣😂
I can get a vial of test and tren for that.
Not to mention the free gifts.

And you're right some people pay a few thousand a year for the same amount of trt.
I'll keep paying $30 for test, $40 for tren and $37 for mast. Those are normal prices to me. Have been for almost 2 years now.
Everything gainz said here plus I'm gonna ad to this Dr's play stupid games too. That's why I went ugl. More then one Dr would do some stupid shit and piss me off when I was on Dr prescribed trt. I have bad ass insurance that shit was free. paying for ugl out of pocket is still better then dealing with those fucken drs.

Gainz.

Oh don't get me started on those cunt doctors! Giving guys test injections once or twice a month, saying 500ng/dl is more than high enough... Trying to give people Prozac instead of test, cutting people off after they have been on gear for years because they think their numbers are too high. Our "healthcare" system is a bad fuckin joke

rockchopper86

cutting people off after they have been on gear for years because they think their numbers are too high.
This. I had 2 different Dr's do this to me. After the last time I was done with them!

Also back on subject no delivery date yet but we have movement on my most recent package!! It says it's still with the shipping partner but it's in the same state as me now!

Crazy Eddie

My Dr treats a bunch of UFC fighters and amateur fighters. Hes a little more of a specialized sports medicine guy, than a regular PCP. I was transparent about using gear and almost everyone he treats uses gear also. So he knows what’s up.
He’s super cool and knows his shit.
Yes unlike many health care “professionals” that really don’t know shit about steroids.
I didn’t even ask him for a script. He just offered and I was like.. hmmm. Fuck it, yeah I’ll take a script. 😆
I have been eager to try some “pharmaceutical” grade gear.

But I know exactly what you’re saying about Dr’s most of them are idiots. And I would not go to the hospital unless my guts were hanging out lol

Last time I went to the ER I wrecked during a motocross race and got ran over by a couple bikes and broke some ribs, punctured my lung and broke two vertebrae. I had to fight with them to let me leave the hospital, They didn’t want to take my chest tube out. And I told them either you get this shit outta me. Or I’m ripping it out. Either way I’m leaving this hospital today. They were in the room about 15 min later and took it out. And advised me that I was not well enough to leave yada yada. They were just trying to keep me there longer and rack up more of a bill. They didn’t give a fuck about my well being lol