FIrst Cycle, Checklist and shopping List

Uglpharma

If your juice is 300mg per ml and you got a 10ml  bottle just multiply 300 times 10ml, thats 3000mg total compound in that bottle. If you were using 500mg per week you can just  divide 3000 by 500 and that give you 6 weeks worth. If the bottle size is 20ml or 50ml you would just multiply the 300mg by those number and divide the total compound and you have your total weeks again. I would always keep just a little extra on hand though. I hope this answered your question Pops.

Pops1503

Wow thanks a ton! I was looking at a website and adding it up wrong and I was thinking I can't afford 3 grand hahah

Dolf

T40 did an excellent job. Its always great when a brother takes the time to think out and write up an article that will be beneficial to many others.

Dolf

You can if you want too.  It'll help with recovery, but it's not absolutely necessary. 

JARHEAD2

Awesome job Bro! If only it were possible to make it a prerequisite to read this one time before shopping, that would be great!! 

Rusty1540

Thank you for this post. This nails down a lot of information that I have tried to piece together and get my arms around. 

my kail

Hey Turning! Really good and informative post. Their were however several things i would like to discuss. You had mentioned that a beginner would need 6,000 mg of Test (either Cypionate or Enanthate ) through out the entire 12 week cycle. Well i read another post on steroids.com and they had mentioned the same things you had said but they said use anywhere from 250mg to 500mg per week. So my question is would it be fine to use only 250 mg of Test per week, would you still get decent results at the end of the 12 week cycle?

Also sorry for the long response, my hairline is beginning to recede and i'm 26 years of age. I may have early signs of MPB (Male Pattern Baldness) I've heard of and read about Finasteride which is also known as Propecia. I read that Propecia would help prevent a significant amount of hair loss if taken during my 12 week cycle 1 tablet which is 1mg a day. What are your thoughts on that?

comquick

im fixin to order my first cycle and I keep reading that test e would be the best for me. 250mg per week up to 500mg per week 3 weeks in and then back down to 200 for my last 2 weeks. also I read that I should use dianaball as well with it. what are your thoughts?

SemperFi

I would run test only for a first cycle. You need to know how your body reacts. If you have an adverse reaction or estrogenic sensitive and are using two completely new compounds you will not know which one is causing the problem. You will be very surprised what you can accomplish on a test only cycle as long as you are otherwise healthy and have your diet/workout ethic all in check!

500mg test x 8-12 weeks depending on your goal.

You will need an AI and a PCT plan.

SEMPER FI

Ermahgerd

Also forgot to include how important blood work is, especially for a first cycle. Pre cycle bloods will give you your baseline natty test levels and give you an overall look at your health to make sure you are ready to cycle.  

mid cycle bloods (~4-6 weeks) will let you know if the test you bought is legit. It will also let you know your estro so you can really dial in your AI dose if necessary.  

As for post cycle bloods, people have different opinions. I get bloods right after pct, that way if my LH and FSH are within good range I know my PCT drugs were legit. I will then get bloods 4 weeks and 8 weeks after that. If after my last blood test my results are similar to my baseline pre cycle bloods, I would consider it a successful recovery.

Other than that, excellent write-up sir :)

Dolf

+2 and x2.

If I could go back in time and do it all over again I would have gotten pre first cycle bloods, mid cycle, and post cycle bloods. The beauty of review sites is we can encourage others to not make the same mistakes we made. 

Ermahgerd

Holy shit man my first cycle was busted lol. 

Test e 500mg/week for 10 weeks

Didnt even know what an AI was

Started nolvadex for pct the day after my last test shot lol

No bloodwork whatsoever. I wish I knew about sites like this back then lol