FIrst Cycle, Checklist and shopping List

Jim Bertin

Just started thinking about doing a first cycle, been training for about four years now and was mostly just interested in seeing what it would be like. This post was very informative and gave me a good idea of what to expect for a first cycle. Probably will wait a few more years until I really start to plateau but very helpful to start researching. Thanks again!

tomatofan

Great stuff, guys. I appreciate having someplace to guide me through this maze. All we want is to be safe and effective. 

B

Burrr

Unknown22514 said:
</p><p>When you're talking about bloodwork .... what do you mean exactly?</p><p>
using one of the do it yourself blood testing services .  look at your general health and hormone levels . </p><p>https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/101634-the-basics-of-ordering-bloodwork</p>

Dolf

Bloodwork to see what your pre first cycle hormone levels are to give you a baseline for future reference. You'll get your natty testosterone level, and then after pct you can see how well you've recovered by comparing post pct bloodwork. Many cycles later you can also see if the aas is affecting your natty t levels also. It's very likely that after many cycles your natty t levels will drop, and eventually you'll endvup on trt. It's a consideration that many young guys don't take into account when they start cycling.    

Sumpjj01

I am a new user and have done some research on my own. Its very nice to see that this matches up with what I have concluded from my own research. 

mjtags

Great post T40 quick question on the ai for trt purposes do you recommend taking it or waiting for any symtoms to start

SemperFi

Waiting for symptoms to develop before taking an AI is 'crisis management'. 'Preventive maintenance' is much more productive and beneficial. 

The only way for us to truly 'know' how, how much and when to begin dosing an AI is regular blood work and personal experience. 

Most TRT patience know there bodies reactions very well and know the importance of regular blood work. I would go so far as to say many TRT patience are much more educated and knowledgable in this area than most 'typical' AAS user.

SEMPER FI

evertonfc

Hi,
newb here - hello!!
Read different accounts regarding PCT, 2 weeks before last Test or 2 weeks after?
And also what would the difference be between 8/10/12 week cycle?
and lastly combining all the bits listed, whats the average cost?
thanks in advance!!

Titanings

Then after your intro you can add these questions into it or start a new thread and your questions will be answered.

evertonfc

Hi,
I did click on the reply button to the original post at the top but it sent it to the bottom?
Hopefully getting the hang of it?
thanks for advice!

strong

Scroll up to the top of the page and click on forums. You will see "introduce yourself". Its nice to see in an intro why you came here, your goals, stats: Age, weight, height, Body Fat, prior cycles.

This way we have an idea of your history..

AntonioByzov14

Im really glad I looked on the internet first. I was actually going to get it from a guy I've known for years. Although he was simply going to give me sustanon and dbol and that's it. I had no idea that it was a lot more complicated. I'm starting to think this guy hasn't been doing anything properly as he suggested I do a 6 week cycle and never once told me about post therapy or hcg. I actually accidently stumbled across this on a site that said check our ratings at muscle gurus  thanks guys these forums have been very helpful.

tulfelhun

This is the most informative post I have ever read, thanks for the help T40 and everyone else that answered newbie questions.   

Tulf