First ever PCT

BobbyO190

Could use some advice on PCT.

To be clear I went a little long and strong on my 'cycle' due to an extreme lack of knowledge. Basically 2ml of Sustenon a week (1ml twice a week). For 4mths. It was strongly advised that I take a few months off and start a PCT cycle and learn more before beginning again. Well,

I finally have my PCT stuff. Two 10,000 things of HCG and a full month supply of clomadex.
I have just taken my last 1ml of Test/Sus.

What do I do next? Wait a week or two and just start clomadex?
"Blast" HCG?
Do another shot of Test or two and combine with HCG?
Quit natural and do none of the above?

I get that I went a little long and strong on this cycle due to lack of knowledge.
I want to 'come off' the best advisable way and then start the next cycle with a little more wisdom.

I thank you all very much for your insights!

JARHEAD2

First of all, sorry you have had this trouble & been so terribly misguided. I'm gonna give you a link that Milken wrote concerning pct. Do us both a favor a read it. Then if you have anymore questions just let is know bro. You will need to add Nolva to your pct list. Nolva & Clomid work great together.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/75185-understanding-pct

blastthru23

Well, first thing you need nolvadex (tamoxifen). HCG can be used up to the final week of your cycle. I've never blasted it, I've only done 500-1000 per week split into 2 shots of 250-500 on Monday and Thursday. Do some more research on pct after long ester test and come back with your answer. Shouldn't take long to find the answer ;)

blastthru23

Glad u posted the link, figured someone would. It's not easy navigating all sorts of pages on a phone lol!

Thanks Jar for picking up the slack :)

BobbyO190

Thank you for taking me to that page!

Follow up question: Is Sustenon a long or short Ester ? 

Also based on your experience would you suggest I start with HCG then the PCT pills or just wait and then start the pills?

I have to admit, my balls are tiny! Do the pills help with that (I assume) or is HCG required for their 'repair'?

JARHEAD2

No problem buddy! Sust is different than any other test in the way it is formulated. You actually have to wait an extra week than normally to pct after running Sust. You do not take the pills immediatly. The substance needs time to clear you system. If you are going to use hcg it needs to be started the last week of your cycle. Due to the longivety of your cycle I do recommend running the pct an extra week, silo make sure to have enough Nolva & Clomid on hand before needed. Now go read all you can on the pct & check cycle logs containing sust also to see comparisons. 

JARHEAD2

Here's some more homework.... now get busy :)

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/70524-hcg-usage 

siegmund

sustan. 

is both short and long. , your kind of in a pickel here like i told you in pm...you need nova.  i suggest ifnit was me.  ...your already on 4 months. , ORDER NOVOL,  which you can get in a few weeks. STAY ON THE SUSTAN TILL YOU GET YOUR  PK.   then begin your pct.  ...HCG.  i run on cycle when i run it.  ,  it wont hurt adding i onow ppl that stay on.... 

the magic question is when to start pct , sust has short esters but it has i belive the deconate.  which is a long.  and.  i would problely. start pct about a week after last shot. ,  but id also run a 6 week pct to be safe.  ...for reason 1 , the deconate may not be out. and reason 2 is your on 4 months your going to need a bit of a agressive pct. 

I WOULD GET BLOODS NOW !!!!! 

AND BLOODS AFTER PCT. !!!!!!

IM NOT A ROCKET SCIENTEST. BUT. , THIS WOULD BE MY GAME PLAN. 

blastthru23

Sus typically has four different esters: propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate, and decanoate. Thus short, medium and long acting forms of testosterone. Before starting PCT, the exogenous test should be cleared of the system. Then begin pct.  Never run HCG during pct. Run HCG during the entire cycle, or a couple weeks before starting pct. HCG will help kickstart the testes to produce testosterone and reverse testicular atrophy by stimulating lutenizing hormone (LH). Clomid does something similar. Thus during pct, your testes will begin to grow back again. HCG use prior to pct is used as a kickstart.

BobbyO190

My thanks to you all.

I will try to remember to report back in at the end to give an update but I believe I will do a short round of HCG to get my testicles back to working and a decent size. Then after the two week period start the CloMaDex and see what happens.

My main curiosity will be the feel after and can I keep the majority of my gains and hold the discipline to keep my diet strong and not back off any on my work out.  You were all a HUGE help. Thank you so much for being willing to take your time and to share your experience(s)!

strong

When running a sust cycle you need to wait 21 days after last pin and then start the standard PCT protocol. Clomid 100/100/50/50 Nolva 40/40/20/20.  At this stage of the game I would not recommend continuing your cycle. You need 21 days and then start the PCT.. with the 0 experience you have stay away from sust. If I run sust for a cycle I tend to run the last 3 weeks of my cycle with prop. on a tapered dose.

Its too late for all that. Being that you called it clomadex you got it from an international non pharma source. You need to get your hands on nolva and run the standard PCT protocol.

Please, after this, start to research what you are shooting into your body. If you need help finding nolva because you used poor judgement on this cycle PM me. I am sending you a PM. Read it...

JARHEAD2

Good catch on the 3 weeks Strong. I said earlier I wait an extra week with Sust. Test Prop I run pct 4 days after last pin, test e I run 2 weeks after & Sust 3 weeks after. 

JARHEAD2

With Sust generally 3 weeks Is my protocol. I'm editing this post because I had said 2, but forgot to add the extra week for Sust... test e is usually 2 weeks & sust 3...... do you always start 1 week after Sust Sieg?

JARHEAD2

I completely agree with Strong, except in my opinion I would run the Nolva & Clomid an extra week. 50 Nolva & 20 clomid the 5th week. I'm not sure if it makes a huge difference, but I did it after the advice of Dolf coming off a long 20 week cycle &  all was well.

strong

Its very hard to say with sust. I don't really use it anymore... If I were to run sust properly id run it for 12 weeks at my dose and then taper the dose down to 350 mgs of prop for 3 weeks and let the decanoate ester clear out of my system. That way I can jump right into my PCT 3 to 4 days after.

Like Blast said, its best to let all the exogenous test leave the body. some say wait a week after prop but I've been successful the way I've been doing it...

strong

Yes, You know how we do our research and each article has different advice. Its a baseline to go by and then we figure what works for us. I personally run clomid at 150mgs for the first 2 weeks. I have read that those PCT drugs are effective differently base on the size of a person or their weight... My last 3 cycles ive done a taper down and followed a 150/150/50/50 clomid  40/40/20/20 nolva PCT and then waited 2 more weeks to get bloods... My bloods have been good but it sure is true that my natty test levels are lower after a cycle each time.

blastthru23

It's really cool how you own your dosing schedule, Strong, both with test dosing and pct. pretty damn cool if u ask me. Wait nobody asked me... so I guess pretty damn cool in my opinion lol

blastthru23

I'm curious about 1 thing with the extra week scenario. Did u get bloods done at some point after? And, if so, were your lipids high, mainly LDL? I've been hearing that nolvadex (and adex, I think) raise LDL... wondering if u noticed anything unusual in that respect. If I'm wrong about the elevated LDL d to nolvadex, let me know :)

strong

Ehhh Blast, I wasn't always a knowing fella. There was a time where I ran over a gram of test and 500 mgs of nandrolone and stupid stuff like that. The very best thing I did was take 6 months away from AAS. I was forced by injuries. I took at as a sign from God to slow my roll. I came back smarter. I'm killing this cycle and its only 595 mgs of prop which I did up from 525 recently. I have found in the past that my cycles start to fade around week 8 (short ester cycles) I used to add an oral but I'm not handling orals well at all. Muscle cramps, spasms etc...