First ever PCT

blastthru23

The rule will be found at the 6th bullet point, which basically states not to post links to other review sites or forums. It is clear from the link you posted that it is in fact a forum (isarms..../forum)

Links to articles are fine, forums, not.

https://musclegurus.to/rules-and-guidelines

BobbyO190

Okay for anyone who will find value from this here is my post PCT update.

Took the two weeks off before starting Clomadex etc...

Tried HCG - it did nothing for me but that's just me.

Used CLOMADEX....made the mistake of not knowing I was supposed to take two pills a day so for the first 5 weeks I took one a day. Then two a day for the next ten days until completed. (Not exact dates but close).

Been off everything for two weeks now and am quite happy.  I have decided to use the down time to lose weight and have dropped 25lbs in the last few weeks and hope to lose another ten over the next month. I am a bit weak from the low calorie diet BUT the main thing is I didn't lose too much.

Negative: I lost not quite an inch in bicep and my thighs are smaller.

Positive: No loss of strength. That was exciting to me...I read some post about being sure to NOT slow down once I came off cycle so I stuck with my exact work regimen and even increased after two weeks to assist with the weight loss goals.  I have increased strength (amount of weight used for lifting) steadily while off cycle.  Sex drive is good. Skin is good, on the whole I feel great!

I struggle some with the loss of quick recovery and I have quite a few more injuries requiring a support wrap here and there but on the whole its been a much better than expected PCR.  Thanks to you all for the advice....especially those who stressed the value of not mentally allowing myself to expect a down turn but rather to expect to keep gains through hard work. It sure helped me.

Oh well. Thanks again!

PS: I am a month out from starting next cycle but I welcome any advice on what to use.

Current inventory is:

Test P  100mg/ml

Test Sustanon 350mg/ml

Trenbolone Enanthate 250mg/ml

Arimidex 1mg tablets

I can buy other stuff if needed but it would be nice to use what I have if I can do so wisely. Thanks again to you all!!!