Getting better everyday! 54 years old!

Gainz.

I grew quickly from age 39 to 43. I had a very affordable AAS source and I loaded up on it. Getting ready for shows I would take the following weekly but broken down into daily shots:
700mg test prop
700mg NPP
700mg masteron prop
700mg equipoise
700mg tren ace
700mg winstrol inject

Oh... the old kitchen sink method. I like it!
And yeah... I couldn't afford that shit today. talking about a $1,800 cycle

But how tall are you?

JohnJuan

Test flu I hate it I did that on 800mg test a week but that’s a bad ass cycle man I’ll be getting towards that closer to June of 2024
I tend to get estrogen sides when I go above 600mg on test. On a higher dose cycle I’d rather stick to 600mg test(sustanon off season), 400mg deca, 500mg equipoise (if you don’t have high hemoglobin issues). That should put on quality Muscle. To really grow, if you aren’t worried about health issues, add some Anadrol for a few weeks.

BulkinWes

I tend to get estrogen sides when I go above 600mg on test. On a higher dose cycle I’d rather stick to 600mg test(sustanon off season), 400mg deca, 500mg equipoise (if you don’t have high hemoglobin issues). That should put on quality Muscle. To really grow, if you aren’t worried about health issues, add some Anadrol for a few weeks.
Nope Anadrol a no for me dog lol I got the absolute best pump and results from it but god the side effects were insane and I love me some EQ I’m fixing to run tren mast and test all at 400 and my hgh then I’ll take off 2 months cruise on some test 400 c&p then ima go back with tren 800mg test 1000mg and maybe throw in some EQ run that for a good 16 weeks 💪💪 then if I hit 250 ima get it leaned out then start doing my cut for my show in June I wanna cut to 190-200

Gainz.

I'm 6ft (depending on what convenience store I'm walking out of)
And 200lbs around 10-12%bf is my dream goal. I'm only 25lbs away... but it's a big 25lbs

Gainz.

25lbs muscle isn’t easy lol that’s a lot

Oh for sure... but I have put on almost 50lbs of muscle in the past 2 years.
I went from 137 to 187. But I got a little... washed out and puffy looking. So I'm back down to 176. I stopped focusing on my weight, and started paying attention to how I look. But I'm fully aware the next 25lbs are going to be very hard! Especially trying to stay around 10-12%bf the entire time

BulkinWes

Oh for sure... but I have put on almost 50lbs of muscle in the past 2 years.
I went from 137 to 187. But I got a little... washed out and puffy looking. So I'm back down to 176. I stopped focusing on my weight, and started paying attention to how I look. But I'm fully aware the next 25lbs are going to be very hard! Especially trying to stay around 10-12%bf the entire time
Facts is not about how much you can lift it’s about how much you look like you can lift lmao

bobby ricky

I have real messed up shoulder injuries so I can’t work them the way I’d like to. I have to concentrate super hard on each rep of any type of lateral raises because it feels like it could tear very easily. When I was younger and could train properly I liked doing lots of military presses pyramiding up and down with a barbell for 10 sets, followed by 4 heavy lateral dumbbell raises for 20+ reps, then 4 heavy bent lateral dumbbell raises. I had huge delts then.
View attachment 866184
Did u have to lift super heavy to attain this ?

JohnJuan

Did u have to lift super heavy to attain this ?
Yes, heavy for me. When I had healthy shoulders I did:
- 10 sets military press with 135Lbs, 185, 205, 225, 245, 275, 295, 225, 225, 225.
- 4 sets lateral dumbbell raises with 45Lb dumbbells for 22-25 reps per set.
- 4 sets bent dumbbell lateral raises with around 60Lb dumbbells for 20-25 reps.

Now, I do girl weights but I do lots of no rest giant sets and get as much blood as I can in the delts and a lot of variations.

Gainz.

Now, I do girl weights but I do lots of no rest giant sets and get as much blood as I can in the delts and a lot of variations.

You and me both brother!
I know for a fact I could put size on faster if I went a little heavier more often.
But considering I just fucking hurt myself... I'm just too scared to go heavy!
Honestly I don't think I've done over a 125lb military press since I started lifting again. I'm just terrified I'm gonna get hurt... like really hurt again and lose everything I've gained. Luckily this time its just a pretty nasty pull of my tendon and muscle. But I feel like if I start trying for a 200lb press again (my best ever at 176lb) I'm gonna get hurt.
So I'll sacrifice the speed of my growth for the peace of mind to keep lifting in the future. Plus max just isn't my thing.
The only thing I give a fuck about is how good I look without my shirt on.
If that means doing 15lb front lateral raises... well... I'm gonna use 12lbs just to be safe 😂🤣😂🤣

JohnJuan

You and me both brother!
I know for a fact I could put size on faster if I went a little heavier more often.
But considering I just fucking hurt myself... I'm just too scared to go heavy!
Honestly I don't think I've done over a 125lb military press since I started lifting again. I'm just terrified I'm gonna get hurt... like really hurt again and lose everything I've gained. Luckily this time its just a pretty nasty pull of my tendon and muscle. But I feel like if I start trying for a 200lb press again (my best ever at 176lb) I'm gonna get hurt.
So I'll sacrifice the speed of my growth for the peace of mind to keep lifting in the future. Plus max just isn't my thing.
The only thing I give a fuck about is how good I look without my shirt on.
If that means doing 15lb front lateral raises... well... I'm gonna use 12lbs just to be safe 😂🤣😂🤣
I’m in it for the look too. The leaner you are the bigger you look. It’s all an illusion. Look at the Arnold last weekend. You’ve got 184Lb guy next to a 300Lb guy. Both look incredibly impressive!
DD4B6B98-E29B-4F3F-9DB0-04F7D6DA46E6.jpeg

Gainz.

I’m in it for the look too. The leaner you are the bigger you look. It’s all an illusion. Look at the Arnold last weekend. You’ve got 184Lb guy next to a 300Lb guy. Both look incredibly impressive!
View attachment 866186

Yeah I watched some of this. Nick Walker looked like shit next to these guys. Which sucks because I actually like nick.
And he always looks so impressive on social media... (I know... anyone can look good on ig) but he really came up short this time.

And you're absolutely right about being leaner. My buddy Billy... I don't want to use a last name, but he competed in bodybuilding for years. And did extremely well for a very long time. But I remember his first year when he started to get serious n
Hes like 5'10 and at the time he was 240ish but not shredded. He looked like a fat powerlifter. He told me he was gonna cut and compete. I'm thinking... ok Billy... you're gonna get laughed off the fucking stage. Well 2 months later... and a shit ton of gear later he sent me his pre stage pictures. He was like 205lb and 8%bf
He looked fucking awesome! That was the first time I realized not only what gear could do, but how weight isn't everything. It looked like he gained 30lbs of muscle! He looked bigger at 205 than he did at 240ish
Within 2 years he was competing in the over 220lb class... open class right?
And then 3 years later he had gyno, a bad knee and fat bloated face. Probably sitting around 200lbs right now but 25% bf. He abused gear... he didn't use gear.

JohnJuan

You never cruise? Take time off with just test like 200 week for 2 months?
No. I’ve never tried it. I did take 9 months off everything and I lost everything. When I started back I started with cruising type doses and grew slowly but each time I upped the dose I grew faster and liked it. My 110mg daily shot feels perfect in terms of health and reward. I must admit after posting here yesterday I sure would love to up the dose add things but I just can’t fall into that mindset again or I may pay the price.

bobby ricky

No. I’ve never tried it. I did take 9 months off everything and I lost everything. When I started back I started with cruising type doses and grew slowly but each time I upped the dose I grew faster and liked it. My 110mg daily shot feels perfect in terms of health and reward. I must admit after posting here yesterday I sure would love to up the dose add things but I just can’t fall into that mindset again or I may pay the price.
You look great brother, I just find that if I go to a trt dose for a month or two I loose what I built so on my off time it’s 300 test with around 300 deca per week and feel great and don’t loose anything and maybe build slowly more like a natural guy would.
What does your 110 mg daily shot consist of? Always good to get info from people that look way better than u do👍 Thank you for your honesty.