Getting better everyday! 54 years old!

JohnJuan

Yesterday, I took 10.5ius HGH because I skipped a shot the night before. OMG, while sleeping my numb hands felt like they were on fire. Hurts so good because I know I’m growing. 😀

DELTS/TRAPS:

SUPERSET #1:

(4 sets each)
- upright rows with a 50Lb kettlebell
- bend lateral dumbbell raises

SUPERSET #2:
(4 sets each)
- side lateral band raises
- band laterals up in front, over to side, down at side, up at side, over to front, down at front

GIANT SET #3:
(4 sets each)
- one arm kettlebell shrugs
- rear delt band laterals palms down
- rear delt band laterals hammer grip
- band face pulls

CARDIO:
- 35 minutes on the treadmill 3.3 speed, 7% elevation

DIET:
- Lately I’ve been having one food meal and 5 protein/oat shakes. Today’s food meal is 1/2Lb extra lean ground turkey breast and 2 cups basmati rice with hot sauce.

bobby ricky

I'm 35 and dying to look half this good!
And yes... being on gear has exploded my body hair. I've given up on shaving. I use to shave .. well everything... everything but my eyebrows and goatee. but almost a year on gear and my stomach, chest, shoulders and arms have grown so much hair I just gave up. I don't feel like spending 3hrs every week shaving.
Now I just managed the length
My wife likes my junk shaved so no hair in her mouth. I give her what she wants 😂😂😂

BulkinWes

Yesterday, I took 10.5ius HGH because I skipped a shot the night before. OMG, while sleeping my numb hands felt like they were on fire. Hurts so good because I know I’m growing. 😀

DELTS/TRAPS:

SUPERSET #1:

(4 sets each)
- upright rows with a 50Lb kettlebell
- bend lateral dumbbell raises

SUPERSET #2:
(4 sets each)
- side lateral band raises
- band laterals up in front, over to side, down at side, up at side, over to front, down at front

GIANT SET #3:
(4 sets each)
- one arm kettlebell shrugs
- rear delt band laterals palms down
- rear delt band laterals hammer grip
- band face pulls

CARDIO:
- 35 minutes on the treadmill 3.3 speed, 7% elevation

DIET:
- Lately I’ve been having one food meal and 5 protein/oat shakes. Today’s food meal is 1/2Lb extra lean ground turkey breast and 2 cups basmati rice with hot sauce.
Lmao your wild lol I was hitting 5iu and boom tennis elbow locked up ring finger and numb af hands and feet

BulkinWes

Yea
That’s great it’s healing you. I love HGH!s
Yes I do as well I’ll be taking it till January and if I’m still not where I wanna be I’ll take it longer stuff is amazing once you get past the sweats and vivid ass dreams the pain is manageable with the growing so i don’t really care like you said I know I’m growing when I’m hurting lol

JohnJuan

What’s your favorite workout for your mid delts?
I have real messed up shoulder injuries so I can’t work them the way I’d like to. I have to concentrate super hard on each rep of any type of lateral raises because it feels like it could tear very easily. When I was younger and could train properly I liked doing lots of military presses pyramiding up and down with a barbell for 10 sets, followed by 4 heavy lateral dumbbell raises for 20+ reps, then 4 heavy bent lateral dumbbell raises. I had huge delts then.
14D1A1C5-0C4F-41A7-9B32-1850212DD6B6.jpeg

Gainz.

I have real messed up shoulder injuries so I can’t work them the way I’d like to. I have to concentrate super hard on each rep of any type of lateral raises because it feels like it could tear very easily. When I was younger and could train properly I liked doing lots of military presses pyramiding up and down with a barbell for 10 sets, followed by 4 heavy lateral dumbbell raises for 20+ reps, then 4 heavy bent lateral dumbbell raises. I had huge delts then.
View attachment 866184

Your lats (among other things) make me hate myself! 😂🤣😂🤣
How old were you in this picture?
And your.... 56? Now right?

Do you see those fucking shoulders!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

JohnJuan

Your lats (among other things) make me hate myself! 😂🤣😂🤣
How old were you in this picture?
And your.... 56? Now right?

Do you see those fucking shoulders!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯
I was 42. I’m 54 now.
I was on a ton of AAS!!!
That was around the time I won my class at Mr. California.
My weight was 237Lbs there. I lived on protein shakes but had them every 2 hours around the clock pretty much, with one meal per day. I consumed zero dietary fat. I wish I was young again haha 😀

JohnJuan

54 sorry... its hard to keep everyone's stats straight. And 42... jesus that really gives me hope! If I can get anywhere near that in the next 10 years I'll be pumped!
I grew quickly from age 39 to 43. I had a very affordable AAS source and I loaded up on it. Getting ready for shows I would take the following weekly but broken down into daily shots:
700mg test prop
700mg NPP
700mg masteron prop
700mg equipoise
700mg tren ace
700mg winstrol inject