Getting better everyday! 54 years old!

Gainz.

I think I'm finally going to break down and get a stationary bike. I don't need to burn calories, but I really need to start thinking about my cardio and heart health

JohnJuan

I think I'm finally going to break down and get a stationary bike. I don't need to burn calories, but I really need to start thinking about my cardio and heart health
It feels great when you get to the point that it’s easy regardless of time limit. At first it was a bitch!

JohnJuan

DIET:
I decided to stop having cheat meals as of 5 days ago. Spring is coming and I want to look like I can step on stage. I upped the mct oil so with each of my 5 protein shakes I have the following fats/oils for my joints:
3 grams MCT OIL
2 grams FISH OIL
1 gram KRILL OIL

LEGS:
My 50Lb kettlebell came today so I was super excited because it wasn’t due to arrive until Wednesday. I did an hour of pretty much non stop kettlebell exercises of:
- Squats
- Deadlifts
- Stiff legged deadlifts
- Wide stance duck squats
- Standing calf raises

CARDIO:
- 20 minutes of the bike on level 13.

METFORMIN/HGH:
I really think the 850mg of metformin at night is helping my HGH work better. I upped the HGH to 3 shots daily totaling 9ius. I look leaner and OMG my hands feel like they’re on fire while sleeping from going completely numb. It hurts! I have 500mg sustained release metformin on the way. I’m using 850mg fast acting metformin from my dad’s stash until it arrives.
60A5EBE8-CF2C-4081-B8DF-E5C427BF3596.jpeg

JohnJuan

DELTS/TRAPS:

GIANT SET #1:

- 4 sets kettlebell upright rows
- 4 sets side lateral band raises
- 4 sets drop tension side lateral band raises

GIANT SET #2:
- 4 sets bent dumbbell lateral raises
- 4 sets one arm kettlebell shrugs
- 4 sets rear band lateral raises hammer grip
- 4 sets rear band lateral raises overhand grip
- 4 sets band face pulls

GIANT SET #3:
- 4 sets front band raises
- 4 sets in between front and side band lateral raises
- 4 sets drop tension band raises

JohnJuan

BACK:

GIANT SET #1:

- 4 sets standing band rows
- 4 sets seated band rows
- 4 sets one arm kettlebell rows

NEXT EXERCISE:
- 4 sets narrow grip band rows

SUPERSET #3:
- 4 sets one arm reverse grip band rows
- 4 sets one arm hammer grip band rows

Gainz.

I haven't done giant sets in forever.
Today is leg day...
I think I'm gonna torture myself with nonstop pause sets and giant sets...
I'm gonna be walking worse than my girl after valentine's day

JohnJuan

I haven't done giant sets in forever.
Today is leg day...
I think I'm gonna torture myself with nonstop pause sets and giant sets...
I'm gonna be walking worse than my girl after valentine's day
You’ll feel so proud of yourself afterwards. It’s the best!

JohnJuan

CHEST DAY:
- 4 sets dumbbell flies/presses
- 3 sets barbell pullovers
- 4 sets upper chest push-ups with feet elevated
- 3 sets close grip push-ups
- 2 sets wide grip push-ups

CARDIO:
- 1 hour on the treadmill at 3.1 speed with 7% elevation.

Gainz.

CHEST DAY:
- 4 sets dumbbell flies/presses
- 3 sets barbell pullovers
- 4 sets upper chest push-ups with feet elevated
- 3 sets close grip push-ups
- 2 sets wide grip push-ups

CARDIO:
- 1 hour on the treadmill at 3.1 speed with 7% elevation.

I'm still amazed by how good of shape you're in... and how "basic" your workouts are.
I know you workout from home, and have a very... modest amount of equipment.
I have a home gym... definitely more stuff than you, but still extremely small compared to most home gyms.

It just always amazes me when I see someone with a.... say $25,000 home gym with the best Olympic plates and sick squat rack with multi purpose pulley system built in, every dumbbell from 1lb to 150lb
The sickest leg curl machines and treadmills...
And they barely look like they lift.

Then theres you... a few bands, a few dumbbells... a chair or bed... and just a shit ton of hard work and diet!

It proves exactly what I've been saying for years, you can't buy the body you want!

Yes... of course gear (steroids) help, yes nice equipment can make life easier... but unless you fucking want it... the nicest
home gym and all the gear in the world won't make a difference if you don't put in the work!

JohnJuan

I'm still amazed by how good of shape you're in... and how "basic" your workouts are.
I know you workout from home, and have a very... modest amount of equipment.
I have a home gym... definitely more stuff than you, but still extremely small compared to most home gyms.

It just always amazes me when I see someone with a.... say $25,000 home gym with the best Olympic plates and sick squat rack with multi purpose pulley system built in, every dumbbell from 1lb to 150lb
The sickest leg curl machines and treadmills...
And they barely look like they lift.

Then theres you... a few bands, a few dumbbells... a chair or bed... and just a shit ton of hard work and diet!

It proves exactly what I've been saying for years, you can't buy the body you want!

Yes... of course gear (steroids) help, yes nice equipment can make life easier... but unless you fucking want it... the nicest
home gym and all the gear in the world won't make a difference if you don't put in the work!
The guy with the best chest I have seen got it from doing every variation of push-ups available daily while in military prison. And he wasn’t on gear until he got out.
Consistency is a huge part of looking your best. 👍

JohnJuan

CARDIO:
- 2 hours and 10 minutes total
- 1 1/2 hours on the treadmill at speed 3.1 and inclined 8%.
- 40 minutes on the bike at level 11.

JohnJuan

I switched to brown tops HGH and added metformin at night and berberine in the morning and afternoon, and my muscles look so full and tight. I don’t know if it’s the switch to brown tops, which actually are slightly less pure than black tops, or if it’s the addition of glucose disposal agents? My guess is I was probably high in fasting glucose from being on high dose HGH for a year. It’s probably the metformin and berberine making better use of the glucose. Who knows for certain but I really like the way my body is looking. I’ve only had one cheat meal in 2 weeks and I feel great! My body weight has been holding 197Lbs for the past 6 months or so.

LEGS YESTERDAY:
- 5 sets of weighted hip thrusts
- 14 sets KETTLEBELL GIANT SETS of sumo squats, deadlifts, squats regular stance, stiff legged deadlifts, standing calf raises.

CARDIO:
- 1 hour of 30 minutes on the treadmill speed 3.1 elevation 8%, and 30 minutes on the bike at level 12.

BICEPS/TRICEPS TODAY:
- 4 sets of each with no particular order:
TRICEPS:
- lying one arm dumbbell extensions
- dumbbell kickbacks
- one arm band pushdowns overhand grip, hammer grip, and reverse grip.
BICEPS:
- alternating dumbbell curls
- hammer dumbbell curls
- kettlebell hammer curls
- dumbbell curls arced across the body
- one arm reverse grip band curls

DIET
- all I’ve been having long term is protein/oats shakes with Mct oil, fish oil, krill oil, taurine, magnesium, multivitamin/mineral/herbs, one meal of extra lean ground turkey breast with Dave’s killer toast dry or steamed basmati rice, and egg whites with Dave’s killer toast dry, or chopped chicken breast with basmati rice.
I use the air fryer a lot for my meats now. The air fryer and a rice cooker and great investments making cooking easy.