How and what do you eat.

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date

EMachine

I fasted today...cup of coffee with half and half...1 1/2 gallons of water. One day per week, I fast! I try to get rid of toxins. One trick that I've learned when I was competing and prepping, is to warm up the water in the microwave and drink it...this small little tweak helps to trick the body to not feel starved...Now on my summer cycle and getting starting to get shredded. I took my probiotics and Purova Immune for gut health.
I have yet to reach an amount of food that puts fat on me. For a while there i was pounding food and pounding weight gainer shakes and it still never put fat on me. It's a blessing and a curse lol, I love being able to stay lean but I hate the amount of food I have to constantly eat.
It's a blessing Twizted! The day will come when your body will naturally change. Do you only take test?

Gainz.

I fasted today...cup of coffee with half and half...1 1/2 gallons of water. One day per week, I fast! I try to get rid of toxins. One trick that I've learned when I was competing and prepping, is to warm up the water in the microwave and drink it...this small little tweak helps to trick the body to not feel starved...Now on my summer cycle and getting starting to get shredded. I took my probiotics and Purova Immune for gut health.

It's a blessing Twizted! The day will come when your body will naturally change. Do you only take test?
I kept hearing my entire life that by my 30s my wonderfully fast metabolism will stop.
I'm 34 and it's showing absolutely no signs of slowing down! Over the holiday weekend I lost 3lbs. And I ate at least 3,300 calories a day, some days were a bit more.
I honestly feel like my metabolism has gotten even faster the past few months. Ever since I've been eating 5 times a day, I feel like its getting harder and harder to gain.

Twizted

I kept hearing my entire life that by my 30s my wonderfully fast metabolism will stop.
I'm 34 and it's showing absolutely no signs of slowing down! Over the holiday weekend I lost 3lbs. And I ate at least 3,300 calories a day, some days were a bit more.
I honestly feel like my metabolism has gotten even faster the past few months. Ever since I've been eating 5 times a day, I feel like its getting harder and harder to gain.
More muscles require more food

I've been told that my whole life too bro, everyone always says it will slow down by x age. My dad is in his 50's and can still eat what he wants without gaining anything.

EMachine

More muscles require more food

I've been told that my whole life too bro, everyone always says it will slow down by x age. My dad is in his 50's and can still eat what he wants without gaining anything.
I also have a feeling that your work requires you to keep moving? Which doesn't help.

Twizted

I also have a feeling that your work requires you to keep moving? Which doesn't help.
Yea i walk a minimum of around 6 miles a day at work. Constantly moving, not really that physically demanding but definitely alot of walking

EMachine

Yea i walk a minimum of around 6 miles a day at work. Constantly moving, not really that physically demanding but definitely alot of walking
With your fast metabolism, and walking that much you are burning a shit load of calories every day. Your body is programmed by now to burn calories...it expects you to be moving and has adapted to your daily routine.

suppsforlife

walking 6 miles a day is definitely a lot, especially coupled with fast metabolism. it doesn't always require to be physically demanding for burning calories

D

Deleted member 45086

Skinny people suck. I walk all day and work like a dog and I'm still "Full Figured". ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Gainz.

I'm constantly on the move at my job. I don't how many miles I walk in a day... but here's a idea of how much I move from 5am to 2pm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220606-153403_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20220606-153403_One UI Home.jpg
    750.8 KB · Views: 6

Twizted

I'm constantly on the move at my job. I don't how many miles I walk in a day... but here's a idea of how much I move from 5am to 2pm
Looks like you walk as much as I do hell maybe more if everyday is 30k+ steps. I've had 30k days at work but it's not the norm.

Gainz.

Looks like you walk as much as I do hell maybe more if everyday is 30k+ steps. I've had 30k days at work but it's not the norm.
Yeah that's pretty standard. Usually somewhere between 28k-32k
I'm always moving.
Then get home and still have 2 workouts to do... even though I'm seeing great results, I think I'm gonna stop my late night workout. I'm not sore, I think I'm just burning to many calories. Hopefully it will help me put on weight a little quicker

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah that's pretty standard. Usually somewhere between 28k-32k
I'm always moving.
Then get home and still have 2 workouts to do... even though I'm seeing great results, I think I'm gonna stop my late night workout. I'm not sore, I think I'm just burning to many calories. Hopefully it will help me put on weight a little quicker
Yeah brother I would drop that second workout. Got to everything plenty of time to grow and recover and like you said I don't think you can consume that many calories to support multiple workouts daily. About time for some more progress pics isn't it.

BigGashMan

Well we all got to eat to grow and I promise Big Belly likes to eat and grow. What did you eat today and be completely honest.
Me personally it was a long work day and a day off from the gym.
1. 4 eggs.
2. Cheeseburger with bun 1/4 lb.
3. 8 oz. Cube steak.
1lb. Frozen broccoli with small amount of fat free dressing.
4. 8 oz. Burger without bun or condiments.
5. 6 oz cube steak and 2 cups spinach.
1. 2 whole eggs, 6 egg whites, 150g vegetables
2. 175g low fat ground beef, 150g vegetables
3. 150g chicken breast, 150g vegetables
4. 10oz rump steak, 300g sweet potato
5. 250g oven baked haddock, 200g white rice, 50g asparagus, 50g broccoli
6. 250g 0% greek yoghurt, 15g whey isolate, 50g COR, 50g berries, 20g peanut butter

Non Training Day
2,499 Calories - 258g Protein, 215g Carbs, 58g Fat

Yes, I'm cutting ๐Ÿ˜…

Gainz.

Yeah brother I would drop that second workout. Got to everything plenty of time to grow and recover and like you said I don't think you can consume that many calories to support multiple workouts daily. About time for some more progress pics isn't it.
Yes it is, if I don't do it today I'll do it tomorrow

Gokupwr62

Breakfast 2whole eggs, 4egg whites, spinach, 3/4 cup dry quick oats with 1/2 scoop protein, 1/2 banana

Pre workout 2 scoops whey, 2slices daves bread with 1tblsp of pb fit, 1/2 banana

Post workout 2scoop whey

10oz 97% lean turkey, spinach, 1 1/2 cup rice

Tuna, Greek yogurt, 5 everything rice cakes, 1/8 cup walnuts

Chicken and 3/4 rice cup or small sweet potato, 1/2 avacado and spinach

1cup Greek yogurt with scoop of cinnamon roll whey.

With all my multi, fish oils and organ supps

D

Deleted member 45086

Breakfast 2whole eggs, 4egg whites, spinach, 3/4 cup dry quick oats with 1/2 scoop protein, 1/2 banana

Pre workout 2 scoops whey, 2slices daves bread with 1tblsp of pb fit, 1/2 banana

Post workout 2scoop whey

10oz 97% lean turkey, spinach, 1 1/2 cup rice

Tuna, Greek yogurt, 5 everything rice cakes, 1/8 cup walnuts

Chicken and 3/4 rice cup or small sweet potato, 1/2 avacado and spinach

1cup Greek yogurt with scoop of cinnamon roll whey.

With all my multi, fish oils and organ supps
Good diet. I see you aren't shy about using whey. Whatever it takes ๐Ÿ‘.

Twizted

I've got a confession to make guys. I have been eating nearly an entire jar of peanut butter every day lol, probably 75-85% of a jar. Been eating it on sandwiches and mostly in my protein shakes, I can't seem to get enough of it lately. Been going this way for a few weeks really, I've been expecting to see a little fat gain but it's not happening. I suppose I'll have to cut back at some point, can't be healthy consuming this much all the time.