How and what do you eat.

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45086

I've got a confession to make guys. I have been eating nearly an entire jar of peanut butter every day lol, probably 75-85% of a jar. Been eating it on sandwiches and mostly in my protein shakes, I can't seem to get enough of it lately. Been going this way for a few weeks really, I've been expecting to see a little fat gain but it's not happening. I suppose I'll have to cut back at some point, can't be healthy consuming this much all the time.
Don't cut back, just buy bigger jars 😆. You probably need a jar a day plus 3 or 4 bananas just to meet your calorie needs.

Gainz.

I've got a confession to make guys. I have been eating nearly an entire jar of peanut butter every day lol, probably 75-85% of a jar. Been eating it on sandwiches and mostly in my protein shakes, I can't seem to get enough of it lately. Been going this way for a few weeks really, I've been expecting to see a little fat gain but it's not happening. I suppose I'll have to cut back at some point, can't be healthy consuming this much all the time.
I go on kicks like that as well. I mean I love peanut butter... but that's a ton!
But I do get cravings for certain foods that last a week or so. For a few days I'll eat the hell out of a certain type of food, then won't touch it again for months