150.3 KB · Views: 7
  • photo101.jpg
    photo101.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 7
  • photo102.png
    photo102.png
    241.3 KB · Views: 7

tj805

Unsure if we can post this in the source forum, but anyone have experience with Irondaddy’s Aaster solutions products?

Papa.Smurf0311

Im using aasters exemestane. seems to be keeping my estrogen under control. as far ass their AAS's, i cant speak for them. Im actually looking int 1 Test cyp but im not sure if i should try Aasters or Hutechs. cant find many reviews for either.

IronDaddy

Happy BlackFriday!!!
Just wanted to let you know that we have increased the discount to 50% for all Europe and International warehouses.
Also we are offering Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Beligas and Hutech line. We know that you like it very much and decided to give you the opportunity to buy it on sale!
Hurry Up! the stock is limited!

Eno2121

Which Dbol is looking good right now. Beligas didn't seem to pack much of a punch. Anyone tried body pharma, what's a good product. Thx

Papa.Smurf0311

anyone have any info on the beligas arimidex and exemestane? it doesnt seem to be helping me. ive even taken 25 mg of stane and 1 mg of adex at the same time and i didnt really notice my e2 sides subside. i feel like that much AI would crash any body builders E2 levels. all the injectables are fire though.

Papa.Smurf0311

I got arimidex and exemestane from them and it was good to go but one time i think they mixed something up because that one time it wasnt any AI. i think it was some kind of oral AAS but im not sure. but I still order from them. I think that was just a mix up. i wasnt too concerned about it since i have allot on hand anyway

IronDaddy

Hello eddie621,
It depends from what warehouse you are ordering from. If you'll order from one of our USA Warehouses it will take 2-5 days to deliver your order.

danholly

I currently have purchased some oral tablets called triple XXX. And I’m not sure if they are any good. I’m only going by the fact that they don’t taste of anything. I checked out the information on the seller and it seemed to be an established maker. I’ve had oral Dianabol in the past. And if I remember correctly, they didn’t taste too great. These ones on the other had, have Dianabol, Winstol and another steroid(I can’t remember it’s name) in it. And the tablets pretty much taste of nothing. Can anyone help? Should I be concerned? Kind regards “potential mug”😂

Tilex19

Had a package seized by USPIS, first order from irondaddy. Do I get a refund? I'm assuming my address is burnt