Iron-Daddy.to Customer Discussions

Iron-Daddy.to
⚠️ Attention: IronDaddy.to moved to Iron-Daddy.to ⚠️
Just a question about bitcoin payments, because I don't have photo Identification,I've got to use one of the No idenfacation required sights,,either way any good will ok,and I can then pay you,I've tryd Coinbase ,but they require ,photos of passport and driving license,don't have,can you recommend abitcoin sight who don't require idenfacation,any good one will do,as long as I can then pay from my wallet

Twizted

Another successful order from Iron Daddy, all products that I received were verified on the manufacturer's website. Will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.

Xman86

Hello Michael, glad to hear you! please check your PM. Also, saw your thread about domestic source. We have 1 brand which is sent domestic, you will receive your order in 2-4 days: https://irondaddy.to/product-categor...armaceuticals/
Have a good day and take care of you!
First few were on time but now it seems like they really don't care about my repeat business..If I email it's always a generic response. I have a domestic order that's been sitting in process for 5 days..Last order I tracked went out to wrong address..I guess I need to find another site..

Xman86

the extra cost is for following: to open a warehouse in USA, to send the gear to this warehouse.
The benefit for you is that you will receive the gear in 3-5 days without cusotms.
I have never received a domestic order in 3 to 5 days..6 orders in total..

Twizted

Every time I have ordered they have sent it out fairly quick, 3 days was the longest processing time but I ordered on the weekend. The USPS is usually where things slow down for me. The last time mine went from the shipping state to a completely different state then bounced around for a while and came to my state it also took the post office 6 days to update the tracking info at one point. The USPS has been shit lately there is no doubt in that.

Xman86

Every time I have ordered they have sent it out fairly quick, 3 days was the longest processing time but I ordered on the weekend. The USPS is usually where things slow down for me. The last time mine went from the shipping state to a completely different state then bounced around for a while and came to my state it also took the post office 6 days to update the tracking info at one point. The USPS has been shit lately there is no doubt in that.
You're lucky because I haven't..

IronDaddy

First few were on time but now it seems like they really don't care about my repeat business..If I email it's always a generic response. I have a domestic order that's been sitting in process for 5 days..Last order I tracked went out to wrong address..I guess I need to find another site..
Hello there. We're sorry you seem to be unhappy.
First - we never offer generic responses. Second - we're trying our best so the items would be sent instantly, but is not always depending on our end only. Third - you need to understand that where the items are sent do not depend on us.
We're trying everything we can so customers would be happy, but we can't control everything.
It highly depends on your exact region.
You're lucky because I haven't..
If you're having some questions - please open a ticket through the website.
Wishing you all the best!

CourtJes

Thanks for the kind words guys! We really appreciate and try our best so there would be more of happy customers like you.

as long as payment is sent - no worries - you will.
So far I have no complaints! Customer service is great so far! I keep refreshing the checkout page to see if it’s processed yet, driving myself crazy! Just pumped! Definitely will update when package is secured! Thank you @IronDaddy!

Just to piggy back off this, I agree completely! Sent my payment, order got cancelled because I sent a little more btc then spot on. Within hours customer service took care of it! Haven’t received anything yet but can’t wait.
YOU WILL SOON GUARANTEED AND WILL WILL WANNA STICK WITH IRON DADDY THEY ARE ALWAYS CONSISTENT ..GOD BLESS Y'ALL AND AMERICA STAY SAFE STAY READY...MY LIFE DEPEND ON MY TRAINING AND SUPPLEMENTS ...AND GOD FIRST...!

Attachments

• Head-down-01_edited-1 ACE.jpg
    Head-down-01_edited-1 ACE.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 3
  • SALUTE YOU.jpg
    SALUTE YOU.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 3