Iron-Daddy.to Customer Discussions

IronDaddy

IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT!
We have moved from irondaddy.to to a new domain name iron-daddy.to
We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you!

Last edited:

steelers43

Iron-Daddy.to
⚠️ Attention: IronDaddy.to moved to Iron-Daddy.to ⚠️
so I placed an order on iron daddy, it has been about 21-22 days since I paced that order. I had followed the tracking number and all, today I ONLY received the free sample but nothing else more came with it. all my gear is missing. is this normal to have two separate deliveries?

steelers43

IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT!
We have moved from irondaddy.to to a new domain name iron-daddy.to
We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you!
So I placed an order on iron daddy, it has been about 21-22 days since I paced that order. I had followed the tracking number and all, today I ONLY received the free sample but nothing else more came with it. all my gear is missing. is this normal to have two separate deliveries?

IronDaddy

So I placed an order on iron daddy, it has been about 21-22 days since I paced that order. I had followed the tracking number and all, today I ONLY received the free sample but nothing else more came with it. all my gear is missing. is this normal to have two separate deliveries?
Could you please open a ticket on Iron-Daddy.to?

Maniac1130

Hi, unfortunately it won't be available anymore. They are not producing it anymore. We have better brands shipped from overseas and from USA (domestically). You can find more info here: https://iron-daddy.to/shipping-info/
That is a real bummer to hear! I have been pricing out some gear to see where I can get it the cheapest and so far, this one is the cheapest by a few hundred dollars! ugh! Oh well. Thanks for the info!

IronDaddy

Thanks for this review. We deeply appreciate that. I am going to talk with admin and checkout why you can't write a review - that's really sad as it could greatly help us!

admin

Staff member
I can't seem to write a review for the site. Kind of sucks, but...4 days from order to my front door is impressive.
Don't use special characters in your review, just plain text. If you can't succeed get back to me please.

Matthew 511

Iron daddy got me my supply's fast with a simple process. Customer service was on point! Thanks again and already am looking to order more products

Twizted

@IronDaddy How long does it normally take to process payments? I sent a payment about 3-4 days ago and haven't received any update since sending it. The order just says it is currently in "Payment Sent" status.