Iron-Daddy.to Customer Discussions

CourtJes

First order came no problem, second order… not so smooth. 2 weeks or so still nothing, they reshipped, I’m in the states so package shouldn’t of got seized. I will update again later on.
AGAIN I’m not bad mouthing iron-daddy, nothing but helpful so far!

Tweety

I am a loyal customer of iron daddy supplements and I must say that all of my dealings with them has been impeccable. Their customer service is second to none and their products are always promptly delivered and of very high quality. My latest purchase was sustanon 250 and it has done wonders for me. My strength level and endurance in the gym has been incredible and I really like the pump as well my lessened downtime.i will recommend their products to any one both amateur or professional.

NavySeals78

I am a loyal customer of iron daddy supplements and I must say that all of my dealings with them has been impeccable. Their customer service is second to none and their products are always promptly delivered and of very high quality. My latest purchase was sustanon 250 and it has done wonders for me. My strength level and endurance in the gym has been incredible and I really like the pump as well my lessened downtime.i will recommend their products to any one both amateur or professional.
i need some

IronDaddy

thanks a lot for this review! we really appreciate your words!

First order came no problem, second order… not so smooth. 2 weeks or so still nothing, they reshipped, I’m in the states so package shouldn’t of got seized. I will update again later on.
AGAIN I’m not bad mouthing iron-daddy, nothing but helpful so far!
Did you ever receive?

Bl00dpig

Had problems with my first order. The system didn't detect the BC payment. They fixed it within 24 hrs.

Last edited:
Tried ordering. Sent payment via bit and three hours later I get an email telling me my order is cancelled and not to send the payment I already sent.
I sent SS's of everything when they replied asking for the hash # of the transaction.
Now I've been in limbo for hours. Even contacted again asking for an update and nothing...
UPDATE: I received another email telling me my order was cancelled again. Same as the first. I understand I'm not going to get super fast service but this frustrating. Thier wallet received my payment. How hard is this to deal with?
Hey man they will resolve it I had some similar issues and they worked it out. Give them some time try not to stress it you gear will show.

IronDaddy

Tried ordering. Sent payment via bit and three hours later I get an email telling me my order is cancelled and not to send the payment I already sent.
I sent SS's of everything when they replied asking for the hash # of the transaction.
Now I've been in limbo for hours. Even contacted again asking for an update and nothing...
UPDATE: I received another email telling me my order was cancelled again. Same as the first. I understand I'm not going to get super fast service but this frustrating. Thier wallet received my payment. How hard is this to deal with?
Hello,
Just sent you a PM.