Iron-Daddy.to Customer Discussions

rrostine

My experiences with Iron Daddy continue to be really great! Their customer service and response is always consistent and I've had great experiences with all their products.

jay206a1

I ordered something from the site and it saying that the label hadls been created but the postal system is awaiting the item. this has been going in for a few days now and I'm thinking I got took....I went through another site before and nothing like that happened. I was suggested the iron daddy from someone on this site so I'm wondering since I've sent email asking for my money b returned to me if anyone has ever come across this?

unclem

yeah iam having the same thing. the postal system is waiting item. been like that for 4 days now.

IronDaddy

I’ve used this company before and have always had good results and they are great to work with. This last time, there was issue with shipping, got misplaced by postal service and they were so helpful with making sure I received all I needed. Highly recommended, great product and support!
I have just recently come super interested in learning more about safe steroid use. Iron Daddy not only has incredible products but their customer service is convenient, efficient and my FAVORITE feature is the free online cycle advice. The Iron Daddy member I have been communicating with is incredibly knowledgeable and it's obvious in their replies back to me, they want me safe with their products. Love this team!
Absolutely love iron daddy. 5 star products and services. Fast delivery. I recommend iron daddy to all who are seeking personal performance.
Yes they are wonderful to buy and work with. Never had a problem with them.
My experiences with Iron Daddy continue to be really great! Their customer service and response is always consistent and I've had great experiences with all their products.
Thanks guys for your reviews. We truly appreciate it! We're working hard so everyone would be happy with products, delivery, prices etc.
iam waiting on geneza.
As long as you placed an order on our site, you'll get everything, no worries.
i get good gear from geneza, dragon.............
Thanks.
After receiving my order of Ultima Brand Dbol from this company i started to worry from the packaging to the color and the product density.The color even from the Manufacture show’s reddish color pills and the foil blister packs have a lot and expiration date on the box and blister packs. This doesnt have either of those, and the pills are so brittle that they crumble just trying to pop them out.I jumped through hoops and had to send video clips of my reason for contesting the reason for thinking they were bogus. Didnt take long for them to tell me that they were real and i have nothing to worry about, and then they send me a fake response from the so called manufacturers saying that the old pills were brittle and they now make them thicker and harder. Everyone knows that this and other brands have always been very dense pills and usually a reddish color hue to the product, on top of the box and foul backing to the blister packs on their product not even resembling that from which the manufacturer shows and 0 lot/ expiration dates on any package. Steer clear guys, i liked them because i didnt wanna use bitcoin for my payment bit it turned out to be a bad experience.
So, you're trying to say that we're selling fake products while there are so many customers happy with their orders. Also, you're saying that we sell fake despite sending you the manufacturer's response, yet you THINK that it is a fake response, as much as you THINK that the products are bad. We're truly sorry to receive such kind of reviews when you THINK that products you received are fake when absolutely everything else proves the contrary.

IronDaddy

I ordered something from the site and it saying that the label hadls been created but the postal system is awaiting the item. this has been going in for a few days now and I'm thinking I got took....I went through another site before and nothing like that happened. I was suggested the iron daddy from someone on this site so I'm wondering since I've sent email asking for my money b returned to me if anyone has ever come across this?
There are lots of customers reviews proving that there's absolutely nothing for you to be worried about. Please open up a ticket on our website and we'll sort it all out. No worries, we never scammed and we will never scam anyone.

Juan5o

I have recently ordered from this website and was wondering how my order will be packaged and sent.. is it in an ups box or does it show your brand label on the outside? I also was wondering if my package will be sent in the mail or at my “house” I ordered Dianadrol, clomid and nolvadex. Btw I sent it to a abondoned location so I’m curious/ANXIOUS as to what happens

Prol4ps3

Made a recent order off of irondaddy.to, had to order 2x due to bitcoin issue. First order cancelled no bother. Order process was easy enough. Awaiting my package. Ordered from uk source and am in the uk. Still within the delivery window of 12 days which is advertised. I’m in no rush for the product, will update when received.

Aussie

I don’t trust anyone who never comments on a post or chats with me on a post then DMs me to advise a sale.
This cries scammer to me

IronDaddy

I have recently ordered from this website and was wondering how my order will be packaged and sent.. is it in an ups box or does it show your brand label on the outside? I also was wondering if my package will be sent in the mail or at my “house” I ordered Dianadrol, clomid and nolvadex. Btw I sent it to a abondoned location so I’m curious/ANXIOUS as to what happens
You're going to get your order to the address you indicated without any issues.
Made a recent order off of irondaddy.to, had to order 2x due to bitcoin issue. First order cancelled no bother. Order process was easy enough. Awaiting my package. Ordered from uk source and am in the uk. Still within the delivery window of 12 days which is advertised. I’m in no rush for the product, will update when received.
Be sure you will receive your order. No doubts.
I don’t trust anyone who never comments on a post or chats with me on a post then DMs me to advise a sale.
This cries scammer to me
So you call us scammers despite never using our source and we're nr. 1 top rated source here with literally everyone here saying we are the best. (y) Good luck!

Aussie

So you call us scammers despite never using our source and we're nr. 1 top rated source here with literally everyone here saying we are the best. (y) Good luck!
You are just a desperate scammer sending messages when I was told it’s against the rules.
Number 1 🤣🤣🤣 I would have to be so desperate to even look at your dodgy crap.
I get mine from a pharmacy, not ugl shot that some dodgy scammer drug dealers sells.
Good luck back idiot.

bobby ricky

You're going to get your order to the address you indicated without any issues.

Be sure you will receive your order. No doubts.

IronDaddy always delivers every time. Best of the best. No one will ever be disappointed. Best gear best price. Look at my review on them 👍👍👍

Prol4ps3

Delivery arrived today from iron daddy. Appears to be exactly what I bought.
Does what it says on the tin and order arrived fine. Positive review for iron daddy from me.

PumpDaddy23

I ordered Anavar 10 from iron daddy and one of their suppliers had an issue with their press to produce the tablets. I contacted support and not only were they fast about replying, they were even faster about REPLACING my order! Before i could blink shit or fart my new order was in my mailbox! I have ZERO complaints about iron daddy! Been a customer for 2 years and they just gained me until I’m no longer able! Keep up the good work iron daddy