Ive been taking steroids

Demi.Human

Got a really nice demi flex shot but it was one of the only pics slightly out of focus and over exposed, I've cleaned it up but I'm still gutted. Would've been a keeper for my records.

06092023223456jhgsusbjy.jpg
I've sharpened it and modified the dynamic range but it still looks washed out and shit. I could probably tidy it up with an AI tool but by that point what's the point of even keeping it. May as well be a fucking cartoon doodle.

I'm praying to Korean Jesus for more gainz in pic.

Gainz.

Got a really nice demi flex shot but it was one of the only pics slightly out of focus and over exposed, I've cleaned it up but I'm still gutted. Would've been a keeper for my records.

View attachment 867045
I've sharpened it and modified the dynamic range but it still looks washed out and shit. I could probably tidy it up with an AI tool but by that point what's the point of even keeping it. May as well be a fucking cartoon doodle.

Took a shot cleaning it up...

I'm praying to Korean Jesus for more gainz in pic.

Did he just ask for a dick pic?
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• received_678213784217697.jpeg
    received_678213784217697.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 3

Demi.Human

Gainz is also what the young guys at work shout as they flex at each other.

Got a morbidly obese 21 year old doing a 5 day split with 10 mins cardio and 10 mins weights a day then drinking 20 pints on weekend, snorting an 8th of coke and eating maccies all week sat at his desk.

A stick who goes to gym everyday to do cardio and weights to get strong, does 2 3rds cardio per session, goes running on evening. Eats so much in one meal he can't eat again for 8 hrs.

And the lads who talk about their sets and 1 rep max and how they kill it at the gym but look the same for 3 years, slightly overweight.

And having a six pack doesn't count when your wrists go up to your shoulders.

And all that sounds pretty mean, but these MFs ask me how I train and then tell me why that's wrong for them and what they do is better.

Gainz.

Gainz is also what the young guys at work shout as they flex at each other.

Got a morbidly obese 21 year old doing a 5 day split with 10 mins cardio and 10 mins weights a day then drinking 20 pints on weekend, snorting an 8th of coke and eating maccies all week sat at his desk.

A stick who goes to gym everyday to do cardio and weights to get strong, does 2 3rds cardio per session, goes running on evening. Eats so much in one meal he can't eat again for 8 hrs.

And the lads who talk about their sets and 1 rep max and how they kill it at the gym but look the same for 3 years, slightly overweight.

And having a six pack doesn't count when your wrists go up to your shoulders.

And all that sounds pretty mean, but these MFs ask me how I train and then tell me why that's wrong for them and what they do is better.

I learned a long time ago... You can't fix stupid!
I just stopped trying, now I encourage their dumb behavior. Really see how far I can push the dumb
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

suppsforlife

nah bro. i wouldn't think that's dumb. creating a family and standing up for it is actually a wise and manly move

Demi.Human

I learned a long time ago... You can't fix stupid!
I just stopped trying, now I encourage their dumb behavior. Really see how far I can push the dumb
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
There's a guy at work sending incorrect orders because he shouldn't have to count to 50.

Gainz.

I showed my girl... She said you look great... But it's weird that I'm showing her other half naked men.

I said it's so I make sure I treat her right... Because the second I fuck up... Some better looking, more jacked guy with a British accent is gonna come swoop her off her feet!
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

And bro... Your ab insertions... Wow!

Demi.Human

I showed my girl... She said you look great... But it's weird that I'm showing her other half naked men.

I said it's so I make sure I treat her right... Because the second I fuck up... Some better looking, more jacked guy with a British accent is gonna come swoop her off her feet!
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

And bro... Your ab insertions... Wow!
I actually think you're in better shape right now dude, I got lucky on my lighting there I think.

It's wierd you say that cause I sent those side by sides you made of us to someone to day in an effort to explain why I'm topshots to guys on the Internet.

Gainz.

I actually think you're in better shape right now dude, I got lucky on my lighting there I think.

It's wierd you say that cause I sent those side by sides you made of us to someone to day in an effort to explain why I'm topshots to guys on the Internet.

No... I honestly think we're pretty even. Because we both have our individual strengths and weaknesses. You definitely have better lats and traps... My abs and triceps might be a little better... Your biceps are a little bigger, while my forearms are (but I really focus on grip a lot)
The shoulder and chest is up for debate...
I don't really know what you're quad game is... Mines decent... But my calves are pretty fuckin nuts. I'm always getting compliments on my calves.
So... I really think we're even. It's just one of those things... We're never happy with what we have. Id kill for some of what you have... Those fuckin lats (you mother fucker) and vice versa

Gainz.

I don't mean to steal you spotlight... I just had to show these bad boys off...
Look like some alien type shit!
17.25" with no pump.
Probably my second most impressive body part...
The most impressive... Well check my only fans... πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• received_1256780788394632.jpeg
    received_1256780788394632.jpeg
    336.4 KB · Views: 5