Ive been taking steroids

unclem

off subject but, i was on bop board and read that odin pharma got busted but it was a may posting. does anyone know if odin got poped and if so, why are they still selling gear. anybody know anything about this?

HGH.to

It's the only compound I haven't tried yet... And since it's gonna be winter... I'm hoping the increase hunger can put a little body fat on me.
not everyone gets that hunger part, but you're likely when increasing over 300 mg/week. such as 400-500 mg/week.

Gainz.

not everyone gets that hunger part, but you're likely when increasing over 300 mg/week. such as 400-500 mg/week.

So...
How about
600 test
500 EQ
200 mast
50 anadrol
And probably just keep my 30mg of deca cruise dose.

Gainz.

I think you should push your limit on test a bit, but you also know I give terrible advice 😗

... Trust me I've thought about it!
But I'm also a broke bitch... 😂🤣🤣

But... As the scale shows... its still going up.
So... I'll see in the next few days if I finally broke past the 185-187lb hump I've been stuck at

Attachments

• received_318607680677981.jpeg
    received_318607680677981.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 1

unclem

good gainz you gained 2.5 lbs of muscle, thats alot when using cutting drugs. i got some masteron E coming with tren E and var 50mg tabs. hope it works as iam looking forward to it.

HGH.to

... Trust me I've thought about it!
But I'm also a broke bitch... 😂🤣🤣

But... As the scale shows... its still going up.
So... I'll see in the next few days if I finally broke past the 185-187lb hump I've been stuck at
those are heavy-ass socks I tell ya :ROFLMAO:

Demi.Human

I think about Lee when I do lots of things...
Actually getting a mask made for my girl to wear...
Ya know what... Nevermind...
Everyone just turned to look at why I'm laughing like a retard.

I think we look similar enough that would count as masterbation.

Demi.Human

Was too stoned to articulate my feelings about those shots last night. I'm down a few pounds, which I'm gutted about but got some clean lines and density is good, balance is improved so I shouldn't complain, would've been nice to have kept the volume. But it will be back at some point.

Gainz.

Everyone just turned to look at why I'm laughing like a retard.

I think we look similar enough that would count as masterbation.

Well oddly enough the only way I can masturbate is when Im looking into a mirror...

If I had a dollar for every time this forum made me laugh in public... Or at work...
Id have 37 dollars...🤣😂🤣

Gainz.

Was too stoned to articulate my feelings about those shots last night. I'm down a few pounds, which I'm gutted about but got some clean lines and density is good, balance is improved so I shouldn't complain, would've been nice to have kept the volume. But it will be back at some point.

Any time I lose more than 2lbs I get down. So I feel ya, but you are killing it brother! You look so different (my phone wanted to put delicious instead of different... That would have been hilarious) than even 3 months ago!!