Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

and you just mentioned your only fans? the entire MG community would've been there for a long time now :ROFLMAO:

We actually just made one... I swear on my kids.
Just got the confirmation and all that. Had to take all the pictures and prove our identities. But we need to fill out a 1099 (we just found that out) so waiting on that, and then deciding on content. I have my ideas, she has hers...
Trying to figure out what will be the most lucrative... Yet still retaining a little bit of class.
We're also in the process of setting up a IG, Twitter and Tick tock so we can bring traffic to the OF.
Basically trying to get everything in motion so when I get laid off in December we can have some extra income.

Demi.Human

Your calves are sick AF mate, mine are my shame, I have long limbs and very long muscle heads on calves, it's heartbreaking.

I'll upload later, I should spend more time on them, cold climate, varicose veins and my arse looks fucking perfect in levi's.

I could spend less time on standing rows I guess.

Gainz.

Your calves are sick AF mate, mine are my shame, I have long limbs and very long muscle heads on calves, it's heartbreaking.

I'll upload later, I should spend more time on them, cold climate, varicose veins and my arse looks fucking perfect in levi's.

I could spend less time on standing rows I guess.

Haha, thanks man!
And calves are really hard to train. You kinda either have them or you don't. They are extremely genetic. If you have calves like Jon Jones... It doesn't matter how much you train, they just don't grow.
But you can try walking around on your top toes.
Or just make it a point to train them twice a week.
Just like everything else... Volume!
My calves are nuts because of genetics... (You should have seen my dad's in his late 30s!!!)
I'm on my feet all day at work, at least (very least) my girl and I go on 2 hikes, sometimes as many as 5. Plus we have 2 pit bulls, so we're always walking them, and I train them twice a week. But just 4 sets of 20. Nothing crazy.

No... Here's my big secret.. the part I've been hiding from you guys since I joined.... I've came clean about not deadlifting or squatting heavy... But this is bigger...
Ok... Here it goes... Are you sitting down...
I Gainz... Arguably the biggest asshole here... I have no ass. I am most certainly not one of those rap guys girlfriends... Becky would have nothing to look at... It's like I was in such a hurry to leave my house... I literally left my ass at home...
Now I know your imagination is running wild... Let me help... Imagine a frog... Now imagine a frog standing up... That's my ass!

No... Come on ... Let's here the jokes... I'm a easy target...
Here I'll go first

"If he has no ass, what exactly does his girl peg"

Attachments

• Personally+i+think+hank+hill+has+the+best+small+buttocks+_ed6f304b2e5ce6b8071823116bcc5fa7.jpg
    Personally+i+think+hank+hill+has+the+best+small+buttocks+_ed6f304b2e5ce6b8071823116bcc5fa7.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 3

Demi.Human

Yeah calves are a joke in my family. As you will see below.

I did my best to flex but was just wobbly meat by this point, walking will be an issue tomorrow.

And in my defence, I can static jump over my waist height and pistol squat either leg, I can even swap legs on the bottom like Russian dancer.

IMG_20230911_205415.jpgIMG_20230911_205351.jpg
I only need to get another inch on my calves to hit golden, but I think with how it's attached it's never going to look great I literally cannot move my ankle enough to contract the fibres into a nice knot. The lumps on my shins are varicose veins and bone contusions so I'm not crazy about getting them out anyway so I've made peace with the flaw. And like I say so long as I can fill out a pair of Jeans and remain near proportion I think I'll live.

Gainz.

Yeah luckily with a high calf attachment you can have a crazy vertical. It's definitely the biggest benefit of it... Even though it's not aesthetically pleasing

Gainz.

I actually think you're in better shape right now dude, I got lucky on my lighting there I think.

It's wierd you say that cause I sent those side by sides you made of us to someone to day in an effort to explain why I'm topshots to guys on the Internet.

I just realized you didn't comment about the better looking part... πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”...
I'll let it slide... For now...

Gainz.

You mean that I can see your dick through your pants?

Haha...No... I said "a better looking, more jacked dude with a British accent"
You said I was in better shape... And it's obvious about your accent... But you left out the better looking part... Like "yeah... No shit"
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Demi.Human

Haha...No... I said "a better looking, more jacked dude with a British accent"
You said I was in better shape... And it's obvious about your accent... But you left out the better looking part... Like "yeah... No shit"
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Aww shit dude I didn't mean to offend. I don't compliment well. I don't consider myself handsome.

I'm taking body fat and legs more serious now, so don't sell yourself short you've got the goods.

And nice going on taking the plunge on OF. I can certainly live without seeing you fucking (no offence intended my G) but I'll 100% buy a sub.

Demi.Human

Piss pot day on biceps and triceps, couldn't focus. Couldn't get it right. Dropped an inch on chest but also on waist, at 46/31 which is 1:1.5 ish. Need 1:1.6 and I can't lose any more off my waist!

IMG_20230912_232129.jpgIMG_20230912_232145.jpg

Gainz.

Aww shit dude I didn't mean to offend. I don't compliment well. I don't consider myself handsome.

I'm taking body fat and legs more serious now, so don't sell yourself short you've got the goods.

And nice going on taking the plunge on OF. I can certainly live without seeing you fucking (no offence intended my G) but I'll 100% buy a sub.

Bro... Offend... Me?
Never... I was just busting your balls and starting shit πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

And the OF... I really don't know which direction we're going to go yet.

Now as far as losing inches on your waist, do you practice vacuums?
They can really make a big difference

unclem

I don't mean to steal you spotlight... I just had to show these bad boys off...
Look like some alien type shit!
17.25" with no pump.
Probably my second most impressive body part...
The most impressive... Well check my only fans... πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
those are calves on top of calves, very impressive.

Demi.Human

20230916_181018.jpgI've lost enough pounds now to be seriously butt hurt and stop weighing myself.

Toned down my dose to 500/500 T/M, still on Stanoz, and my shred keeps shredding, never seen that feathering running into abs before. My consolation for my body being visibly a little smaller is its completely fucking solid basically all over.

Today was biceps, brachs, traps and lats.

Tomorrow morning legs, chest, triceps and core.

Gainz.

Those riblets are on point!
And even though I haven't lost any weight, I've been sick for 4 days now. So 4 days without lifting... I feel so small and weak. Even though the scale hasn't moved... I feel like I've lost 20lbs of muscle. Hell I've only been wearing long sleeves because of it πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
But I'm feeling a little better today... So hopefully tomorrow I can get a workout in