Ive been taking steroids

Demi.Human

Cheers for the boost guys 😘 body fat is down and cloths seem to be shrinking.

I have been taking a lot of gear over the last 3 months, and technically been on a cut. But developments in my personal life have made me feel brand new, and I'm one hungry mother fucker now. Hungry for the food, hungry for the success, hungry full stop.

I'm cruising now, but my cruise is probably a cycle dose in most estimates. 500/500 T/M.

Gainz.

Damn... you looking wide as fuck!
Plus those mid and lower traps... looks like you're wearing a fucking jetpack!!

Gainz.

My new thing has been popping a water bottle. I can do it with 2 hands now... next is 1 hand... but... that's gonna be much harder.

Gainz.

How hard do you think it would be to rip someone's scrote off?

Honestly... not that hard...
Are you talking just the balls... or the whole meat and beans?
Because skin... is tough... but as far as sheer weight strength... maybe 100lbs of force before it let go

Gainz.

This use to be my favorite party trick. Not many guys have the grip strength to do it. So....(God I was such a dick back in the day)
I would fold one in half twice and hand it to a pretty girl right next to her boyfriend. Of course other alpha males can't be shown up... so as they say there trying to do it... completely wrapped up in the dumb beer bottle cap... I could sit there and hit on their gf. It didn't have the greatest success rate... but when it did... what a beautiful ego boost!
The best outcome from that stunt was this dumb... and I mean dumb but really hot blonde... I fucked her in the back of her boyfriends 7 series BMW. I clearly remember sneaking back into the party with her, her bf having a fit because he couldn't find her. Then they left in his car... 😂🤣. To be fair... I'm sure he makes more in a year than I'll make in 5... but I'm still calling it a win.

Attachments

• jub77t7rim581.jpg
    jub77t7rim581.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 1

Demi.Human

This use to be my favorite party trick. Not many guys have the grip strength to do it. So....(God I was such a dick back in the day)
I would fold one in half twice and hand it to a pretty girl right next to her boyfriend. Of course other alpha males can't be shown up... so as they say there trying to do it... completely wrapped up in the dumb beer bottle cap... I could sit there and hit on their gf. It didn't have the greatest success rate... but when it did... what a beautiful ego boost!
The best outcome from that stunt was this dumb... and I mean dumb but really hot blonde... I fucked her in the back of her boyfriends 7 series BMW. I clearly remember sneaking back into the party with her, her bf having a fit because he couldn't find her. Then they left in his car... 😂🤣. To be fair... I'm sure he makes more in a year than I'll make in 5... but I'm still calling it a win.
I just found a new mission in life.

suppsforlife

have you left some of your goodies in his BMW? :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

have you left some of your goodies in his BMW? :ROFLMAO:

Well... I definitely left some on her tits and stomach...
But I like to imagine he got in his car and realized it smelled like sex... then realized what she did and had to sell his car.
Granted I didn't know him... but in the 3-7 minutes of being around him... he was a grade A douche. Not a funny "oh I lift weights and get pegged" kinda douche... like a proper douche. The whole "I have money so I'm better than you, and because I have money I can treat women like shit" kind of douche.