Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

I enjoy leg day... I hate training abs.
But getting a good picture of legs... That's a different story.
Just takes practice I guess

HGH.to

I enjoy leg day... I hate training abs.
But getting a good picture of legs... That's a different story.
Just takes practice I guess
hate training both. lol
for whatever reason i enjoy the pain during and post workout of triceps, biceps, back, chest etc.
but i don't like the pain during and post workout of abs and legs

Lee.the.Demi.Human

20230107Gallery.jpg
Went to the Races yesterday, got drunk as shit, not drunk in years.

Also had my staff feeding me cocaine and possibly got photographed with my assistant by a disgruntled employee.

Hanging out of my arse, but its leg day.

Parameddog

Thank you for your kind words my friend.

Spite is a great motivator for me.

Someone made a comment about, 8 months ago.

I'm glad he did because it really lit a fire under me and I wouldn't be where I am today without the mean spirited old cunt.
Yeah - I hear stuff like "you can't do that". Fkin watch me...

Gainz.

Yeah - I hear stuff like "you can't do that". Fkin watch me...

Yup... Then before you know it Im standing in court facing 15 years...
Apparently women are people too... Fucking blah blah blah...
I swear this whole idea of consent... Really killing my dating life

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Yup... Then before you know it Im standing in court facing 15 years...
Apparently women are people too... Fucking blah blah blah...
I swear this whole idea of consent... Really killing my dating life
Want to hear something fucked up?

When I was about 15, my mother had a serious talk with me about rape.

She explained that if I was ever accused of rape, so long as I maintained it was consensual I would probably get away with it.

I've never put her advice to the test, but that is a really fucked up thing for a woman to explain to her son though right?

Gainz.

She explained that if I was ever accused of rape, so long as I maintained it was consensual I would probably get away with it.

I've never put her advice to the test, but that is a really fucked up thing for a woman to explain to her son though right?

Sounds like a smart woman.
She's very aware of how... Vindictive women can be.
For a little while there all it took was a woman to say you did... And that was it. You were guilty.

suppsforlife

she knew you'd be on tren and mast so she warned you :ROFLMAO:
but seriously, yeah, that's strange tbh. but i guess she thought - you never know what might happen, so she tried to protect you somehow

Parameddog

One of the reasons my wife joined the Police was to catch rapists and get them convicted. Fifteen years later she has said that of all the times "Rape" has been shouted only 3, yes three, turned out to be rape. The rest was either vindictiveness or panic cos she had sex and was married or other shenanigans.

As a bloke, you are treading on glass with each new partner AND even with long term partners.

suppsforlife

One of the reasons my wife joined the Police was to catch rapists and get them convicted. Fifteen years later she has said that of all the times "Rape" has been shouted only 3, yes three, turned out to be rape. The rest was either vindictiveness or panic cos she had sex and was married or other shenanigans.
omg. i didn't know this. that's straight fucked up. i mean, you just have sex with a bitch and the next day you're in prison?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Maybe she was trying to be thoughtful 🤔 I always took it as she thought I was a raper.

Mind you, with the games me and wife play while I'm on tren, to a bystander it might look a bit hmmmm.

Gainz.

Maybe she was trying to be thoughtful 🤔 I always took it as she thought I was a raper.

Mind you, with the games me and wife play while I'm on tren, to a bystander it might look a bit hmmmm.

Haha... No she was being realistic. Bitches be crazy... Especially if you make money.
But this why I don't let a "no" stop me... Odds are they are gonna accuse me anyway... Might as well make it worthwhile
🤣😂🤣😂

Gainz.

Work in progress my bro

Yup... Never ending.
I've come so far... Yet I feel like I still have so much further to go.
Even though I want "only" 20lbs more... It's a big jump. My body seems to be fine around 180-183
Every time I get up to 185-187... It's so fucking hard to maintain. Just a whole other level of diet and determination.
I've hit my fair share of plateaus before... But getting past this 185lb barrier... I'm trying not to do it with just a shit ton of oils and orals....