Ive been taking steroids

Demi.Human

Haha... I just don't enjoy getting poked in the eye while trying to eat ass...

But... Never say never πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

Finally just booked our weekend away. The 4th through the 7th. So that's the weekend I'll be asking her.
If she says no... I'll be hitting up Darell
Is Darrell a pawnbroker or a drug dealer?

Gainz.

Is Darrell a pawnbroker or a drug dealer?

Warehouse worker, forklift driver... Blue collar type of dude.

if she knows you're on tren she won't dare to say no :D

Oh she's definitely aware πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
I would be fucking shocked if she says no.
Gonna be celebrating 5 years at the end of August. Everything is going... Fucking amazing. We get along better than ever, still having sex like we're in the honeymoon stage. In almost 5 years we've had 1 "fight" (I say fight, but I don't yell or scream, I refuse to raise my voice to a woman... However she's more than comfortable expressing her feelings at any volume πŸ€£πŸ˜‚)... But that was because of outside forces fucking with our relationship. We didn't know it at the time, but soon figured it out.
So I'm fairly confident in the outcome... But it's nice to have a backup plan... And backup plans don't get much better than tall jacked black guys...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

suppsforlife

So I'm fairly confident in the outcome... But it's nice to have a backup plan... And backup plans don't get much better than tall jacked black guys...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
your woman lucky to have you :ROFLMAO: she must have abs because of you too. simply from too much laughing :D

Gainz.

your woman lucky to have you :ROFLMAO: she must have abs because of you too. simply from too much laughing :D

Haha.. luckily she does find me funny. And... Yeah.. kinda. If she really flexed her abs they are there. But she's... Just thin and fit. I don't like overly defined girls. A nice mix of soft and toned.
(The most recent pictures I can post on a public forum πŸ€£πŸ˜‚)
Now remember... She's 37 and a mom.
(Even though I do things to her that should never be done to someones mother...I mean... Even I have a hard time making eye contact with her after πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)

Attachments

• received_1013102733197112.jpeg
    received_1013102733197112.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 10

Gainz.

i guess most of us feel this way with our women :ROFLMAO:
but seriously - she looks amazing! especially for being a mother and being 37 yo!

Thanks man... I'm pretty proud of my find.
She was a mint 1985 with a solid body and great headlights... Lots of trunk space. Plus all things considered pretty low mileage...
But over the past 5 years I've put some serious miles on her... Hard city miles... Talking about hitting every pothole as hard as I could city miles.
But she's still hanging in there... So I guess it's time to stop leasing and buy the damn thing πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

Worst pic I ever done but my arms are shaking like dog making shit. Fucking blown up since I dropped the Tren.
View attachment 866811

Finally getting water back into your system.
That's been the hardest part for me lately... Staying hydrated... And sleeping on a kick stand all night. I swear my πŸ”¨ is rock hard all night... No matter what.
But I'm always fucking thirsty and if I don't drink a gallon plus every day I get the worst cramps in my quads and hammys

Demi.Human

I was on 3 phase so I'm burning off the parabolan now I think, night sweats have started to ease off.

I only drink vimto, milk, milkshakes and monster. I'll sometimes drink water at night if im gasping for a drink but water can fuck off, tastes boring AF.

Still on 1200-1500mg test, only using 300mg mast prop cause I pissed away a load of money at a works function earlier in month, saw clean bandit live and ate a rancid hot dog. Good Times.

Probs keep those two static over next month and maybe add in some dianabol.
I'm also curious about running proviron and masteron together, that could have interesting results.

Gainz.

I was on 3 phase so I'm burning off the parabolan now I think, night sweats have started to ease off.

I only drink vimto, milk, milkshakes and monster. I'll sometimes drink water at night if im gasping for a drink but water can fuck off, tastes boring AF.

Still on 1200-1500mg test, only using 300mg mast prop cause I pissed away a load of money at a works function earlier in month, saw clean bandit live and ate a rancid hot dog. Good Times.

Probs keep those two static over next month and maybe add in some dianabol.
I'm also curious about running proviron and masteron together, that could have interesting results.

I had food poisoning a few weeks back... What a nightmare!
And I just drink water and milk... I fucking love water.
I use to only drink monster and code red. Back when I was a junkie. I hated water... But now I look forward to water like I did that next oxy 30 (not that time release bullshit either 😁)
And mast stacked with anything is a great idea!

Demi.Human

Opted for a couple of 500s, some mast and some dianabol. Bought some imported preworkout instead of ancills.
InCollage_20230728_225450711.jpg
Check out that grease print.

Going to be sensible and think of my health and only go up to 2400 for the next month πŸ˜‡

Demi.Human

It's sounds a bit mad yes, but moderation will only get me moderate results.

People on here will be the first to know if anything goes wrong.

If I was using a butt load of ancills to cope I would reassess how worthwhile 2400 would be. I blame a combination of tolerance and under dosed toilet steroids.