Ive been taking steroids

BulkinWes

But he’s a great dude don’t think he’d want to fight me honestly can’t see him wasting his time with a worm like me lmaooo

Gainz.

But he’s a great dude don’t think he’d want to fight me honestly can’t see him wasting his time with a worm like me lmaooo

Yeah he's way too nice... and id be shocked if he's ever been in a fight in his adult life.. like who the fuck is dumb enough?
I understand size and strength doesn't always win a fight... but... he's just on a whole other level.
His head and neck are so big and strong... I don't think I could knock him out if he let me swing first!

Gainz.

Met a old school bodybuilder today. Dude was 60 years old and looked like he was in his late 40s.
He showed me a picture of him with Lou Ferrigno from 20 years ago.
The reason why I met him was I realized I couldn't get to a 275lb bench... because I don't have 275lbs of weight 🤣.
So I went looking on eBay... $136.99 for 1 45lb plate... GO FUCK YOURSELF!
So I went looking online... lots of Olympic stuff... I unfortunately only have standard.
Found 2 50lb plates for $200... better... but damn!
Then I found 2 50lb plates for $90
I emailed him immediately... and waited... and waited... he texted me back saying they were available... but he couldn't meet up tonight (yesterday) but he'd be available tomorrow (today) between 1-3pm. He then said he had to 25s he'd throw in for a extra $40.
Well this morning I wake up to a text from him saying if I want all 150lbs worth of weight he'll do $100 even.
I said fuckin sold!
Unfortunately I had to work today... from 7-3.
So when I got to work I told my boss I had to leave at 1... fuckin priorities!
Finally got to his house around 2 and we had a awesome 20+ minute conversation. Just a awesome fucking guy, totally old school.. down to earth.. honestly one of the best conversations I've ever had with a stranger. It's amazing how we could instantly hit it off just because we both like to lift. Absolutely amazing...
When I got back in the car my girl was teasing me about how adorable we were... just bounding because we're both jacked. And he was... for 60 dude was yoked! He was a fucking monster in his 40s.
So... now I have well over 350lbs of plates. Not that I'll go that heavy.. but I have it.
Plus... I got fuckin 50lb plates... how fucking cool is that!
He also offered to give me a bench... I showed him my home gym and the bench wasn't in the picture. So he just offered to give me one... again what a fuckin awesome dude! And he said he didn't want to sell the weights to someone who was just gonna turn around and sell them for double. I said not to worry... I'm not that guy! I'll probably have them forever.
He said he saw people selling the same weight for over double... he's just not that kinda guy. He wants someone to use them.
I have to say I felt like a total boss when I pinched gripped both of them and walked to the car 🤣. Had to show off a little bit 😁.
Sometimes I really fuckin love this community!!!

Attachments

• received_881996413649278.jpeg
    received_881996413649278.jpeg
    260.8 KB · Views: 1

BulkinWes

Haha... I don't know if I'll ever go that heavy. I had the lifting heavy bug in my 20s... but I lost it and never found it again. I don't even think 275 is heavy... just respectable
Who knows maybe you’ll get bored of staying cut and be like me and want to get fkn yoked

BulkinWes

And tbh bro I ain’t shooting for big bench weight just from working out heavy I can hit 350 my main goals are deadlift right now and I guess once my knee sleeves come in I’ll be squatting again I’ll be surprised if I can squat more then I can bench currently lmao my knees be screaming we hate you mother fkr

Gainz.

I just don't want to be in pain... I know the pain and bullshit you powerlifters deal with... no thank you!
I've had one little muscle tear in 3 years.
Other than that just my left shoulder that acts up once in a while... but definitely not pain. Just... annoying.

Demi.Human

Yeah I lift like a fanny so I never have to take time off from injury.

I'm saying this with an impinged shoulder from not following my own doctrine.

Mother nature telling me to focus on my left arm and calves. The whore.

Gainz.

Yeah I lift like a fanny so I never have to take time off from injury.

I'm saying this with an impinged shoulder from not following my own doctrine.

Mother nature telling me to focus on my left arm and calves. The whore.

Don't let that bitch or any other woman tell you what to do!

Gainz.

You ain’t lying though

I know I say that... but if you knew me... you'd know I'm talking out my ass 🤣🤣.
I'm such a pussy whipped bitch. I always do as I'm told... I spoil the shit out of her... and can't tell her no.
But... she's a good woman who doesn't ask for much and makes sure my balls are drained daily... so... yeah I do as I'm told 😂😂

Gainz.

I've never liked and yet hated someone so much!
I'm so happy and excited for you and all your progress... but at the same time... fuuuuuccckkkkk yoooouuuu!
😂😂🤣😂🤣
Just had to post about your lat progress...

Myself I'm extremely happy with my chest, triceps and shoulders.
Hence why most of my shirts are cut to show off all of them.
I can definitely feel my lats getting bigger... just the way my shirts fit, how it feels sitting in a car. But my lat spread is still... well pathetic. They poke out... but... damn you Lee! You're fuckin killing it brother!
2-3 weeks left of work... I'm coming... oh I'm coming for that ass Lee!

(Still not half of my shirts cut like this)

Attachments

• received_320091947641501.jpeg
    received_320091947641501.jpeg
    328.2 KB · Views: 7