Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

So thanksgiving I woke up and had a blueberry muffin and a shake. Then did a decent workout. Took 25mg of mk677 and went to my parents house. Where I proceeded to fuck shit up! I was eating so much people started to worry. We then went to my girls moms house where we had a second thanksgiving and dessert.... so much fuckin dessert.
Got home and finished what I had left of my ice cream, had some... alone time with her... then fucked up a whole bag of Doritos and of course my half gallon of chocolate milk.
I'm proud to say I'm 193lbs this morning!!
I was 187.8 before I left.
Well see how much I keep... but I may stay on the mk for a bit

BulkinWes

So thanksgiving I woke up and had a blueberry muffin and a shake. Then did a decent workout. Took 25mg of mk677 and went to my parents house. Where I proceeded to fuck shit up! I was eating so much people started to worry. We then went to my girls moms house where we had a second thanksgiving and dessert.... so much fuckin dessert.
Got home and finished what I had left of my ice cream, had some... alone time with her... then fucked up a whole bag of Doritos and of course my half gallon of chocolate milk.
I'm proud to say I'm 193lbs this morning!!
I was 187.8 before I left.
Well see how much I keep... but I may stay on the mk for a bit
Did you shit yet prolly gonna lose 5lbs right there lmaoo

Demi.Human

I have runs like that where I'm eating like a fucking pro but then I'll have a really busy day and scales start to drop.

Just keep the the eating dude. More cheese and fried shit. Eat like you want diabetes.

Gainz.

I have runs like that where I'm eating like a fucking pro but then I'll have a really busy day and scales start to drop.

Just keep the the eating dude. More cheese and fried shit. Eat like you want diabetes.

I honestly forgot how fucking hungry this mk makes me! I'm like a fucking garbage disposal! And that's why I can't wait to get off work. No more 8-10 hour days trying to sneak meals and missing out on them.
But... I am a little worried about what my food bill will be weekly.
I think I'm only going take .5ml Ed instead of the whole ml like I planned. One to make it last a little longer and 2... I simply can't afford to not stop eating for the next 3 months 🤣😂.

BulkinWes

Literally all I have done is forced myself to think food is fuel not meant to be enjoyed and I eat insane Amount. My girl always gets pissed cuz she’s like I’ve never seen someone eat so much. I stay eating but it is hard cuz my jaws get so fuckn sore and tired. And yes I hate looking in mirrors lol

Gainz.

And I feel ya... I'm not a "foodie" I don't really enjoy food like others. 18 years in restaurants has destroyed my relationship with food. Food is now just fuel... I'll eat food I don't like just because I'm hungry.
The only foods I really refuse to eat is hot dogs and bologna... absolutely fuckin disgusting... I just can't do it. And I don't really like spicy food... basic hot sauce and shit... franks red hot is fine. But some of that shit... some of you crazy fuckers... pain is not a flavor!!

BulkinWes

And I feel ya... I'm not a "foodie" I don't really enjoy food like others. 18 years in restaurants has destroyed my relationship with food. Food is now just fuel... I'll eat food I don't like just because I'm hungry.
The only foods I really refuse to eat is hot dogs and bologna... absolutely fuckin disgusting... I just can't do it. And I don't really like spicy food... basic hot sauce and shit... franks red hot is fine. But some of that shit... some of you crazy fuckers... pain is not a flavor!!
I’m a retard over spicy down here in Texas that’s all we eat lol but yeah I just chow down like today I made a turkey egg and cheese taco well 3 of them I hated the taste of turkey taco but gosh damn a lot of protein had me shitting like crazy lol

Gainz.

Oh yeah... I got to look like a total boss in front of my whole family at Thanksgiving dinner. (Mom, Dad, Grandpa, brother, his fiancee, my fiancee and my kids)
My mom bought a jar of spices. She bought it the day before and her and my dad couldn't get it open. They couldn't open the lid to peel off the paper, so they had to poke holes in it. Anyway... 30 minutes into being there my brothers fiancee is trying to open the gravy and can't. My mom says hand it to Gainz. I crack it open no problem. Me opening the gravy reminds her of the spices.
She said "ok muscles let's see what you got, your father and I spent over 20 minutes trying to open this, and hands me a thing of Basil spice. I said... let others try first. Because when I crack it open in 2 seconds I don't want them to think it's easy. She said, well it's not going to be easy it's either glued or melted... there's something wrong with it. So she hands it to my brother who tried for a few seconds, turned bright red and passed it to Mrs Gainz (I honestly thought she might have it) but no. She handed it to me and said, good luck this thing is glued shut or something.
Finally my turn... I grabbed it and twist.... and nope! This thing is fuckin on there! I completely twisted the whole plastic bottle around. Everyone laughed and said "see even you can't get it"
Well... I wasn't fuckin done yet! I moved my left hand to the top of the bottle so it wouldn't twist again, put my right hand on the cap and started twisting... and twisting... and twisting. Probably a solid 15 seconds of full fuckin power on this little fucker until finally I felt it slide. I stop and everyone chuckles again thinking I didn't get it.
I then proudly hold it up and proceed to unscrew it with 2 fingers.

I don't know how... but the glue they used for the freshness seal leaked through and 360° glued the cap to the bottle. You could see pieces of glued and ripped paper all in the top of the cap. Even my father couldn't believe I got it. But my brother said "I never doubted him for a second" 😂🤣
Well I sure fuckin did... that mother fucker was on there!

BulkinWes

Oh yeah... I got to look like a total boss in front of my whole family at Thanksgiving dinner. (Mom, Dad, Grandpa, brother, his fiancee, my fiancee and my kids)
My mom bought a jar of spices. She bought it the day before and her and my dad couldn't get it open. They couldn't open the lid to peel off the paper, so they had to poke holes in it. Anyway... 30 minutes into being there my brothers fiancee is trying to open the gravy and can't. My mom says hand it to Gainz. I crack it open no problem. Me opening the gravy reminds her of the spices.
She said "ok muscles let's see what you got, your father and I spent over 20 minutes trying to open this, and hands me a thing of Basil spice. I said... let others try first. Because when I crack it open in 2 seconds I don't want them to think it's easy. She said, well it's not going to be easy it's either glued or melted... there's something wrong with it. So she hands it to my brother who tried for a few seconds, turned bright red and passed it to Mrs Gainz (I honestly thought she might have it) but no. She handed it to me and said, good luck this thing is glued shut or something.
Finally my turn... I grabbed it and twist.... and nope! This thing is fuckin on there! I completely twisted the whole plastic bottle around. Everyone laughed and said "see even you can't get it"
Well... I wasn't fuckin done yet! I moved my left hand to the top of the bottle so it wouldn't twist again, put my right hand on the cap and started twisting... and twisting... and twisting. Probably a solid 15 seconds of full fuckin power on this little fucker until finally I felt it slide. I stop and everyone chuckles again thinking I didn't get it.
I then proudly hold it up and proceed to unscrew it with 2 fingers.

I don't know how... but the glue they used for the freshness seal leaked through and 360° glued the cap to the bottle. You could see pieces of glued and ripped paper all in the top of the cap. Even my father couldn't believe I got it. But my brother said "I never doubted him for a second" 😂🤣
Well I sure fuckin did... that mother fucker was on there!
Your mom calls you gainz? 🤣🤣🤣 that would be great. Good job opening the pickles lol