Ive been taking steroids

JD79

Demi.Human

How far in between the pics bro?
You definitely look fuller and wider on the right. Of course you look more defined...

I'm running into a... debacle.
My girl absolutely loves my body hair... big big fan.
But I'm 6lbs heavier on the right... and basically the same body fat.
But... there's a clear difference.
But since she's the only one I'm taking my shirt off for until spring/summer... I guess I'll give her what she wants.
Plus maybe... if I wait until then to shave... it actually might make a cool reveal. Kinda like keeping a shirt on for months at a time and avoiding a mirror. (We all know I can't avoid a mirror... I'll pose in the middle of Walmart if the lighting is good 😁)
A month or so. New gear supplier made a difference. All stuff is overdosed by 1% lol.

Gainz.

You and your fuckn shenanigns

I live a pretty shenanigan full life...

You might even say my life is full of frolicsomeness, monkey business... I'm down right mischievous!

The truth is... my ego is extremely fragile and I have to constantly prove my masculinity to my girl 🤣😂.

BulkinWes

I live a pretty shenanigan full life...

You might even say my life is full of frolicsomeness, monkey business... I'm down right mischievous!

The truth is... my ego is extremely fragile and I have to constantly prove my masculinity to my girl 🤣😂.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t feel bad my girl straight up told me that she’s worried about me fuckn girls and even was like I wouldn’t be to surprised if I found out you fucked some guy I was like biiiiiiitch wtf are you talking about lmao I was like what do I do to make you think that she was like you wanna fuck 24/7 lmao

Gainz.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t feel bad my girl straight up told me that she’s worried about me fuckn girls and even was like I wouldn’t be to surprised if I found out you fucked some guy I was like biiiiiiitch wtf are you talking about lmao I was like what do I do to make you think that she was like you wanna fuck 24/7 lmao

Yeah... I think that's a big reason why my girl is so willing to have some kind of sex every day.

Gainz.

This morning I used my fingers and I was like are you horny she said are your fingers wet? Lmao she’s also 24 I’m 31
Oh I've said way worse than that here... .
And it does help when they are in the mood... less kicking and screaming

Gainz.

Home Depot $150 bucks... can breathe and see during the whole thing... and in case you like to keep them alive after (I know everyone is different on that last part) it protects your identity as well

Attachments

• black-dyiom-half-mask-respirators-b0bv6ktwdw-64_600.jpg
    black-dyiom-half-mask-respirators-b0bv6ktwdw-64_600.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1

Gainz.

I don't think this is right 😂
Also... fuckin rude!!!

Attachments

• received_224971080618283.jpeg
    received_224971080618283.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 3
  • received_994955648270463.jpeg
    received_994955648270463.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

Not even close lmaoooo 1800 I ate that first thing this morning lmao
I was mostly referring to them saying my BMI is 25% and I'm fucking obese!
And yeah if I only ate 1800 cals per day.. id waste away In a month!
But I just need the calorie counter. I'm not too worried about their... information.
I used to use my plate. But it's gone