Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

Your mom calls you gainz? 🤣🤣🤣 that would be great. Good job opening the pickles lol

Haha no... but.. I almost did put my real name there 🤣😂.
But my girl has been calling me Gainz every once in a while around the house.
Because I share so much of what's said on the forum...

But yeah for the first time... ever... I was stronger than my dad. That felt great... and a little sad at the same time. I'm sure if he didn't detach his bicep the year before (and the other one 2 years before) he probably could have got it.

BulkinWes

Haha no... but.. I almost did put my real name there 🤣😂.
But my girl has been calling me Gainz every once in a while around the house.
Because I share so much of what's said on the forum...

But yeah for the first time... ever... I was stronger than my dad. That felt great... and a little sad at the same time. I'm sure if he didn't detach his bicep the year before (and the other one 2 years before) he probably could have got it.
Your on gear you better be stronger than your old man lol

Gainz.

Your on gear you better be stronger than your old man lol

Well yeah... but... my dad is very strong... well he was until he tore his biceps.
Right up until he tore his first bicep... he could walk up to a pole and hold yourself straight out. At 57 he could do it... something I can't do.
And I have real grippers for forearms, he use to be able to close the 250lb and hold it no problem. (I still can't close the 250, but I can the 200... I don't have a 225... yet)
So... he's definitely stronger than your average bear. He use to workout and all that... still has awesome fucking calves.. better than most people here anyway 🤣😂🤣.
But like I said... it was a great feeling and sad feeling all at the same time.

(That's obviously not my dad, just showing the trick)

Attachments

• alkavadlo-11.jpg
    alkavadlo-11.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1

Gainz.

Yeah the day I realized I could kick my dads ass broke my heart but I was like try me you old fuck

.... I said I was stronger... I never said anything about kicking anyones ass 🤣😂.
I leaned most of my... violent tendencies from him. I mean he wasn't abusive or anything like that... every ass whooping he ever gave me I deserved!
But he was and still is absolutely not afraid to throw down. I was 6 years old the first time I saw him knock someone out. Back then I didn't know what getting knocked out was... I thought he killed him 🤣😂.
My dad's a huge reason why I got into boxing and wrestling. Hearing all his stories growing up... what kid doesn't want to be like their dad. The sad thing is... I'm sure I'm stronger now.. and more than likely faster... but I'm willing to bet he has better cardio than me 🤣😂. He grew up with 3 brothers who all wrestled and boxed... so family squabbles usually ended up at the ER with stitches and broken bones.
My uncle... my God Father... still one of the scariest people I've ever met. He's been a C.O at 2 of the worst maximum security prisons for the past 23 years..he absolutely does not fuck around.

Gainz.

Figured this is the most appropriate place to post this

Don't do it!!

Gainz.

Just found the picture of the first time my dad tore his bicep. The second time it went the other way and shot up into his shoulder

Attachments

• received_1367832634139195.jpeg
    received_1367832634139195.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 7

Gainz.

Damn man that’s sucks but look at the damn bear paws he has sheesh
Haha yeah he has some massive fuckin hands and fingers. I'm 4" taller than him, can palm a basketball and he still makes me feel like a little kid when I shake his hand.

BulkinWes

Haha yeah he has some massive fuckin hands and fingers. I'm 4" taller than him, can palm a basketball and he still makes me feel like a little kid when I shake his hand.
Yeah big ass hands always intimidating lol I got freakishly large hands also. When I was in highschool I looked like goofy from Disney channel lmao. Then the HGH made them even bigger along with my wrists

Gainz.

low T? diagnosed?

I... I don't know. I've never brought it up. But I would assume. He is 60 years old. Maybe the next time I'm over there I'll bite the bullet and bring it up ... I just know it's going to bring up the steroid topic... and I don't want to deal with that.
He said he’s in his 60s I believe so he’s wanting him to get back to his “prime” I’m assuming

Yeah... exactly... but part of me is also worried about my mom.. I mean.. we all know how I am on Test and mast... I have half of my dad's genes... so we can only imagine he'd be the same... or worse
Are you catching my drift?
Or maybe that's the part I get from my mom... and she'll fuckin love it... ok I grossed myself out ... I hope the joke was worth it
🤣🤣🤣
(But also not a joke... a valid concern... she's a 57 year old grandma)

Gainz.

How far in between the pics bro?
You definitely look fuller and wider on the right. Of course you look more defined...

I'm running into a... debacle.
My girl absolutely loves my body hair... big big fan.
But I'm 6lbs heavier on the right... and basically the same body fat.
But... there's a clear difference.
But since she's the only one I'm taking my shirt off for until spring/summer... I guess I'll give her what she wants.
Plus maybe... if I wait until then to shave... it actually might make a cool reveal. Kinda like keeping a shirt on for months at a time and avoiding a mirror. (We all know I can't avoid a mirror... I'll pose in the middle of Walmart if the lighting is good 😁)

Attachments

• received_154887131048331.jpeg
    received_154887131048331.jpeg
    303.9 KB · Views: 8

Gainz.

Ok... so... I found another goal.
We were watching the strongest men in history. With Brian, Rob, Eddy and Nick.
It's the Paul Anderson episode where Brian pinch grips the 2 45s. A absolutely insane lift! I was trying to explain to her how fucking hard that is. So I had her pinch grips 2 10s... which she did... kinda.
So of course she asked me how much I can do... I said I don't know, I don't have plates above 10lbs that are smooth enough to do it correctly. I then remembered the old school bodybuilder gave me 2 old school deep dish style 25s. I honestly didn't think I could do it... I mean... that's a tough fuckin lift.
But I did... well... I didn't... I got them 5 or 6" off the ground before I lost it.
I'm not making excuses... no warm up and no chalk. Just gave it a shot. And I honestly shocked myself.
But now... I want it!
I want it clean!
I want to fully stand and hold it at waist level.

It's so much harder than just pinch gripping 50lbs. Because I can easily pinch and grab the 50s and even walk with them. But pinching 2 25lbs together... bro... sooooo much fuckin harder!
But I'll get it... and when I do I'll post it.

BulkinWes

Ok... so... I found another goal.
We were watching the strongest men in history. With Brian, Rob, Eddy and Nick.
It's the Paul Anderson episode where Brian pinch grips the 2 45s. A absolutely insane lift! I was trying to explain to her how fucking hard that is. So I had her pinch grips 2 10s... which she did... kinda.
So of course she asked me how much I can do... I said I don't know, I don't have plates above 10lbs that are smooth enough to do it correctly. I then remembered the old school bodybuilder gave me 2 old school deep dish style 25s. I honestly didn't think I could do it... I mean... that's a tough fuckin lift.
But I did... well... I didn't... I got them 5 or 6" off the ground before I lost it.
I'm not making excuses... no warm up and no chalk. Just gave it a shot. And I honestly shocked myself.
But now... I want it!
I want it clean!
I want to fully stand and hold it at waist level.

It's so much harder than just pinch gripping 50lbs. Because I can easily pinch and grab the 50s and even walk with them. But pinching 2 25lbs together... bro... sooooo much fuckin harder!
But I'll get it... and when I do I'll post it.
You and your fuckn shenanigns