Ive been taking steroids

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Like the title says.

Dropped the deca cause it was taking up real estate in my butt, only using Test, Tren, Mast, Anadrol and Dianabol now.

0.8ml of Test 500, 0.8ml TTM450 (200mg Test, 125mg Mast, 125mg Tren) and 0.8ml of Triple Tren 150 every other day. 50 mg Anadrol and 20mg Dianabol daily.

IMG_20230603_220117.jpgIMG_20230603_220104.jpgIMG_20230603_220109.jpg

Gainz.

Looking good brother!!!
I really want to try that lighting style.
I feel like so much of my muscle fiber and definition is missing from my pictures because of my lighting.
I know you've said this before, but what's your height and weight?
I feel like we're pretty similar.
I'm 6ft 183lb
And.... Somewhere around 10%bf.

I'm also running
500test
400tren
400mast
My libido is out of control... Like a dog in heat... Literally changing my boxers from leaking.
But no negative sides... Sleep has been awesome, no night sweats, no anger or trust issues... Extreme hunger, extreme sex drive... The only real "negative side" has been a small bit of acne on my rear lats. The most painful place in the world to get them. At any given time I'll have 4 decent size zits on my lower lats. But... All things considered pretty mild side effects.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I'm oiled up too to catch the light. The bulbs are 3700k I think.

I'm 6'3 and 194. This wasn't meant to be a cut, I thought a desk job would mean more eating but it's harder finding time now. I feel like I look bigger though, so I'm not cut up about losing a little.

I'm doing OK with the tren, I can be quite solemn apparently but that's better than enraged. It's bringing out my inner deviant again too, had the Mrs' collar out.

Gainz.

I'm oiled up too to catch the light. The bulbs are 3700k I think.

I'm 6'3 and 194. This wasn't meant to be a cut, I thought a desk job would mean more eating but it's harder finding time now. I feel like I look bigger though, so I'm not cut up about losing a little.

I'm doing OK with the tren, I can be quite solemn apparently but that's better than enraged. It's bringing out my inner deviant again too, had the Mrs' collar out.

Yeah I'm definitely 1 of the lucky ones with tren... Maybe a little too much of a deviant... But I can't blame that on the tren 🤣😂.
But the oil isn't a bad idea... Never even thought about that.
But you're killing it brother, I can tell you have been putting in the work and building everything up evenly.
I see it so often... Massive arms... Tiny chest...
Or massive shoulders and trap... No forearms or abs.
I'm a huge fan of aesthetics... And really appreciate it when I see it on others.
I know we can all pick ourselves apart... Like I know my chest and traps are definitely lacking compared to rest of me... Or at least I think so.
But when I look at you, I don't see any big gaps in your physique.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

You're too kind Gainz.

I can find plenty of gaps, I'm nowhere near happy with my arms.

I'm a fan of Zane so aesthetics are my goal. I'm going for the classic Greek ideal that the statue of David is based off.

Below is my golden ratio based off my left wrist, the number in red is where I'm at.

Screenshot_20230524-221910_Chrome.jpg

Gainz.

No where close?
Looks extremely close...
Talking a inch here or there.
I'm still 2.5" away from my bicep size 😞 and 20lbs away from my goal weight.
And I always look for the good brother... Helps no one to tear people down.

Gainz.

Oh and I wanted to say the Greek god look... It's a good look!
I have a little bit of that happening now. I just need a little thickness... A little more mass... Then I'll be much happier

Gainz.

I actually just had my girl do my measurements... We're extremely close. You're biceps are bigger, my forearms are a little bit bigger... but other than that... Thighs.. calves... Neck, waist... Virtually identical

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Update: with extra grease

IMG_20230625_194142.jpg

I have been eating a lot of pizza, not sure how much I gained but my dress shirts are visibly too tight now. I look like a dick.

And maccies at least once a day, minimum of 5 burgers per sitting, and I stopped drinking water and just drink monster or milk now.

I'm doing asymmetrical dosing about half the time too, so some weeks I'll do 2.4ml of each vial on a different day, then go back to cocktails next week. I feel like this has pushed me further than I've got before.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I found a new rear/anterior delt exercise I can exploit at low weight too.

I don't know if it's already a thing, but I put myself in recovery position on my side, then use a quarter of my work weight in a pronate grip to do a sort of delt fly, in various partials. Then by hip in pronate, and finally begind my hip in neutral grip.

👌

And the embarrassing amount of gear I'm using 🤭.

HGH.to

Lee.the.Demi.Human

@Gainz. didn't you say a while back you found some "super" acne clearing product?

2 test and 2 tren versions?
also, almost 2 g of test and 700+ mg of tren per week?
you're competing or something?
I'll never compete, I don't know if I would win and my ego couldn't take that 🤣

I don't have an actual goal, I enjoy the attention I get, and how it changes how people treat me. Mostly just like to impress women, cause low self esteem 😅😂

I have some prescription cream I use in visible areas, it's not something I'm overly bothered about.

I use toilet steroids, so what the actual they actually dosed at is anyone's guess. I just try to keep injecting more and more to keep my acne going, if my spots clear, not enough androgens.