Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

EZ bar, resistance bands hooked over ends, under feet. 4 different grips, 3 different thumb positions, 90 different degrees of incline. Volume volume volume. Lat day. 👍

Using bands for rows?
Not a bad idea.... I have a cable machine and landmine I use for lats... Along with single arm rows.
But I have bands ... And a ez bar... So I'm definitely willing to give it a shot.

And everything i do is volume. Usually 4 sets of 20 or 30.
My lats and traps are finally just starting to pop... But definitely have a ways to go before my lats are hanging off me like that.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

You can widen your stance mid set to increase resistance too, adds another dimension. And bands will ensure the time under tension is 100%, don't put it down between sets if possible.

Something else I do that nobody mentions to me in routines is a kind of row I guess. Stand with bar behind ankles, take a pronate grip, find a comfortable foot width and incline, then row but lock your elbows at a slight bend, the range of motion will be small and you will look like a cunt. Same principle can be applied to other rows to help isolate lats.

Not trying to talk down to you my friend, just sharing x

Gainz.

You can widen your stance mid set to increase resistance too, adds another dimension. And bands will ensure the time under tension is 100%, don't put it down between sets if possible.

Something else I do that nobody mentions to me in routines is a kind of row I guess. Stand with bar behind ankles, take a pronate grip, find a comfortable foot width and incline, then row but lock your elbows at a slight bend, the range of motion will be small and you will look like a cunt. Same principle can be applied to other rows to help isolate lats.

I always look like a cunt...
And don't worry about your tone... I have the same problem.
Especially in real life.
My girl tells me no matter what I say or how I say it... I sound like a sarcastic asshole.
Plus if you haven't figured out by now... I'm basically un-offend-able.

But I'm always up for trying new shit.
I'm finally pretty happy with everything except for my chest and lats. Granted I want everything a little bigger... I feel like my chest and lats are definitely my weakest points.

There's a big part of me that just wants to train chest, lats, biceps and triceps for the next several weeks.
(Abs are solid, legs are awesome, traps are... Better, shoulders are... Nuts, forearms are crazy)

Figure why not build up my weak parts until they are my strong parts... Then go back to training everything equally...
Anyone else ever do this?

Gainz.

Oh I tried the banded row on the ez bar... Not a full workout... Just a few reps to see what it's like... Soooooooo much better than just weights.
It's so odd how some workouts feel better with plates, while others feel better with a cable machine... And others bands.
The banded row is definitely going to be my go to for a while

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Tonight I'm using them for seated neutral grip rows, keeping elbows nice and tight on the stretch then flaring them right out and pulling my shoulders together once my elbows reach my ribs.

I lean right forward into the stretch then back a little on the pull till I can engage lats and hold them under tension just right.

Then I feel like maybe finish with dumbbells on the bench doing neutral grip press things, coffin press? Military press? I don't know the names.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

InCollage_20230816_221009136.jpg
Second day of lats. Funny story behind the picture on the left is I was suffering hormone deficiency, completely unaware, and was prescribed sertraline for my depression and went properly mental from taking it, nearly topped myself. Literally the day after I first gave myself 0.3ml and fainted I knew that the last 15 years of my life had been needlessly difficult.

Gainz.

View attachment 866910
Second day of lats. Funny story behind the picture on the left is I was suffering hormone deficiency, completely unaware, and was prescribed sertraline for my depression and went properly mental from taking it, nearly topped myself. Literally the day after I first gave myself 0.3ml and fainted I knew that the last 15 years of my life had been needlessly difficult.

That's fucking awesome brother!
Another killer transformation.
Not awesome that you suffered for so long... But awesome how you bounced back.
Trust me I came really fucking close to "renting a gun and buying a bullet"
Sitting with a loaded 12g on my lap, rocking and sweating on the end of my bed... A memory I really wish I could forget.

Damn bro... I'm so happy for you. Trust me... I know first hand how you felt from the first picture to the most current. Mine was my fault... But still what a awesome fucking progression!

suppsforlife

Funny story behind the picture on the left is I was suffering hormone deficiency, completely unaware, and was prescribed sertraline for my depression and went properly mental from taking it, nearly topped myself.
the amount of such stories is fucking scary. there are just too many men suffering hormone deficiency ending up with shot like sertraline and others for depression, which only keeps killing you

Parameddog

Talk Down to him - that geeky cunt needs talking down to and spank his bell end at the same time - I like watching :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 💋

Parameddog

the amount of such stories is fucking scary. there are just too many men suffering hormone deficiency ending up with shot like sertraline and others for depression, which only keeps killing you
The most common side effect of anti depressants (SSRIs etc) - is depression - exacerbation of what you already have. Go figure.

I never get depressed, I get sad! I hate the term depression, we all have sad days, weeks, months and we all get out of it - SPORT, ENDORPHINES, DOPAMIN - thats what doctors need to prescribe - or a spell in the army, then you will know what depression is :sick:o_O:eek::devilish:

Gainz.

Talk Down to him - that geeky cunt needs talking down to and spank his bell end at the same time - I like watching :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 💋

It's like you know exactly what I'm into.... I mean to nail the only 2 things that can make me cum...
I really need to find this camera one of you fuckers put in my room