Ive been taking steroids

Lee.the.Demi.Human

You still on the orals?
You're face looking pretty full brother 😉.
Fuckin sucks we're 3,300 miles away... I feel like we would make awesome fucking lifting partners.
Both use to lifting at home by ourselves so use to moving at a fast pace and we both love volume over weight.
But form is super important to me. I have 2 mirrors on either side of me when I lift (or in front of behind depending on direction) so I can do my best to make sure I'm not leaning or slouching
Yeah still on orals but also my jaw is fucking hench, pumps up that much while I'm eating I can't open my mouth fully.

Gainz.

Yeah still on orals but also my jaw is fucking hench, pumps up that much while I'm eating I can't open my mouth fully.

That might ruin our romantic relationship... 😂😂

And @BulkinWes I have very small stretch marks on my shoulders but nothing to dramatic.
And yeah about being strong... people definitely think I'm stronger than I am.
Not that I'm weak... I just haven't been into strength training for years. But I still curl 45s for reps of 15. So... again not weak.

Just heard this song... not really the biggest fan of Adam... but I really liked it.
Definitely going into my workout playlist.

@Lee.the.Demi.Human
This is music for American rednecks... I'm sure you can relate to some of it 😁

Gainz.

Fuck yes mother fucker!!! No fucking chalk either!!
That's one of the list!

Attachments

• received_1156021508708349.jpeg
    received_1156021508708349.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 4
  • received_909229054092210.jpeg
    received_909229054092210.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 4

BulkinWes

That might ruin our romantic relationship... 😂😂

And @BulkinWes I have very small stretch marks on my shoulders but nothing to dramatic.
And yeah about being strong... people definitely think I'm stronger than I am.
Not that I'm weak... I just haven't been into strength training for years. But I still curl 45s for reps of 15. So... again not weak.

Just heard this song... not really the biggest fan of Adam... but I really liked it.
Definitely going into my workout playlist.

@Lee.the.Demi.Human
This is music for American rednecks... I'm sure you can relate to some of it 😁
Gainz your stronger than you think you are lmao your as strong as I thought you were remember the deadlifting situation lmaooo

Gainz.

It's official... my higher dose of mast is kicking in.
I can definitely feel my libido climbing.
My girl even said "you keep looking at me like I'm food or something"
And she's not wrong...

HGH.to

Eat pussy, eat ass, suck toes, chew on inner thighs, everything imaginable to titties... if it's on her body it's been in or around my mouth 😂🤣
that's why you're not gaining weight. you only eat pussy and ass and forget about food

Pompsplace

Like the title says.

Dropped the deca cause it was taking up real estate in my butt, only using Test, Tren, Mast, Anadrol and Dianabol now.

0.8ml of Test 500, 0.8ml TTM450 (200mg Test, 125mg Mast, 125mg Tren) and 0.8ml of Triple Tren 150 every other day. 50 mg Anadrol and 20mg Dianabol daily.

View attachment 866656View attachment 866659View attachment 866658
looking great!! good job, are you planning on competing any time soon? if you don't, you should give it a try you are almost there

Gainz.

that's why you're not gaining weight. you only eat pussy and ass and forget about food

You're not wrong... almost every night my girl will say "what do you want to eat?"
And 99% of the time... I list off one of her body parts... I know she's over the joke... but I can't help myself and I'm not exactly joking

BulkinWes

You're not wrong... almost every night my girl will say "what do you want to eat?"
And 99% of the time... I list off one of her body parts... I know she's over the joke... but I can't help myself and I'm not exactly joking
Bro I’m exactly the same way lmao and I get the biggest eye roll. Last night she grabbed my hand I was like ohhh you not what would be better in your hand she rolls her eyes and says what I say my other hand……. Jk my dick lmao she was like I fuckn knew it. 🤣

Gainz.

Bro I’m exactly the same way lmao and I get the biggest eye roll. Last night she grabbed my hand I was like ohhh you not what would be better in your hand she rolls her eyes and says what I say my other hand……. Jk my dick lmao she was like I fuckn knew it. 🤣
I told you... I always go for the joke... even if I know it's not gonna land