Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

That’s why God created spit

Bro... 🀣🀣... Like the second or third time I ever had sex with my ex... My baby mama... Thing's we're taking a little longer than I was willing to wait. So I gave her the old spit start... This bitch looks me dead in my eyes and says "did you just fuckin spit on me?"
It was at that moment I realized she wasn't... On my level of freak. I remember thinking... I'm going to corrupt this poor girl.
11 years and 2 kids later I hate that cunt more than anyone I've ever met... But at least I have that memory πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
She was so pissed... But to me it was as natural as breathing πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Gainz.

So we're kinda redoing our closet... Adding some shelves and stuff like that. And one thing she wants to get is new hangers. Which I'm all for because most of our hangers have these little... Notches on them and they wrinkle the shoulder part of my cut offs. So she said count how many cut offs you have so she knows how many of the certain type of hangers to buy...
Well... 26... I have 26 cut offs.
Well... I have 22 cut offs and 3 tank tops.
That's not including wife beaters... Not that I really wear them anyway... And who would hang them....
But I'm genuinely shocked 😲.
She kept making fun of me saying "all of your shirts are muscle shirts"
Well... apparently she's right... 20 fuckin 6!
Holy hell... Ok maybe I have a problem πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

Ok... Another look into the life of Gainz...
I'm about to embrace my full Ginny potential and start wearing nothing but track suits.
I know Russians do it... but Ginnies do it better.
I already bought one, the black one.
But because of the sale I can buy all 4 for like $300.
My girl is... Well making fun of me relentlessly πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. But... I really like Adidas... Already own 4 pairs of shoes that will match each suit.. I'm I nuts? Is there something wrong with me? Am I too much of a Ginny?
My answer is yes... Plus when's the last time you wore a matching track suit? Have you forgotten how fucking comfortable they are? She keeps telling me to just buy one or 2.. I have way too many fuckin clothes already... Wayyyy to much!
But it's a good fuckin sale... Basically buy 3 get one free.

Idk... Just thought I'd let you guys laugh at what my daily life consists of πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
I really wish they had a baby blue suit to match my Adidas Forum Low Top Sky Rush Blue shoes... But no such luck.

As amusing as this is... Id really like to take a second and just say how thankful I am that my biggest problem today is how many track suits I should buy 😁. Because just... 3.5 years ago I was a fucking mess. A junkie... A broke junkie who couldn't afford to eat. My problems back then... Well almost broke me. Broken relationships, lost trust, eviction notices and going weeks with out power. Having sleep for dinner... Jesus... Gives me chills thinking about the life I choose to live for so long. I was such a asshole...
But live and learn right? Just glad I'm still alive to learn.

Ok... Enough of that sappy shit.. back to what's actually important... How many should I buy? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Attachments

• received_1736244263453791.jpeg
    received_1736244263453791.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 2

suppsforlife

Ok... Another look into the life of Gainz...
I'm about to embrace my full Ginny potential and start wearing nothing but track suits.
I know Russians do it... but Ginnies do it better.
I already bought one, the black one.
But because of the sale I can buy all 4 for like $300.
My girl is... Well making fun of me relentlessly πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. But... I really like Adidas... Already own 4 pairs of shoes that will match each suit.. I'm I nuts? Is there something wrong with me? Am I too much of a Ginny?
My answer is yes... Plus when's the last time you wore a matching track suit? Have you forgotten how fucking comfortable they are? She keeps telling me to just buy one or 2.. I have way too many fuckin clothes already... Wayyyy to much!
But it's a good fuckin sale... Basically buy 3 get one free.

Idk... Just thought I'd let you guys laugh at what my daily life consists of πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
I really wish they had a baby blue suit to match my Adidas Forum Low Top Sky Rush Blue shoes... But no such luck.

As amusing as this is... Id really like to take a second and just say how thankful I am that my biggest problem today is how many track suits I should buy 😁. Because just... 3.5 years ago I was a fucking mess. A junkie... A broke junkie who couldn't afford to eat. My problems back then... Well almost broke me. Broken relationships, lost trust, eviction notices and going weeks with out power. Having sleep for dinner... Jesus... Gives me chills thinking about the life I choose to live for so long. I was such a asshole...
But live and learn right? Just glad I'm still alive to learn.

Ok... Enough of that sappy shit.. back to what's actually important... How many should I buy? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
the guy in the photo even has the Russian position. You should do it too when getting them, lol. Go for 7, for each day of the week. at least. lol

Gainz.

I know I'm not on Lee's level yet... But my lats are finally growing. Look at those sexy little things... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
Started adding more weight to my entire workout. I got to comfortable with just moderate weight and high volume.
Over the coarse of this blast I've been warming up. Going almost as heavy as possible for the first 2 sets. Like 2 sets of 6-8. And I then for the last 2 sets dropping weight and getting a ton of volume. 2 sets of 20-25. Definitely seems to be working

Attachments

• received_394003723292317.jpeg
    received_394003723292317.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 7
Like the title says.

Dropped the deca cause it was taking up real estate in my butt, only using Test, Tren, Mast, Anadrol and Dianabol now.

0.8ml of Test 500, 0.8ml TTM450 (200mg Test, 125mg Mast, 125mg Tren) and 0.8ml of Triple Tren 150 every other day. 50 mg Anadrol and 20mg Dianabol daily.

View attachment 866656View attachment 866659View attachment 866658
Bro, do you even lift? jis kidding, looking good and insane. You definitely got the discipline for sure.

I know I'm not on Lee's level yet... But my lats are finally growing. Look at those sexy little things... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
Started adding more weight to my entire workout. I got to comfortable with just moderate weight and high volume.
Over the coarse of this blast I've been warming up. Going almost as heavy as possible for the first 2 sets. Like 2 sets of 6-8. And I then for the last 2 sets dropping weight and getting a ton of volume. 2 sets of 20-25. Definitely seems to be working
Day by day, bro. We all trying to get to that next level. But can you imagine how many guys had your physique and build. Keep up the hard work, its paying off.

Gainz.

My appetite has taken a huge hit... I'm really fuckin struggling here guys.
And I know exactly why... But I don't know how to fix it.
As most of you know, I'm laid off for the winter. Been laid off since December and won't be back until the end of March.
So my days went from an extremely physical job. Averaging 25k steps a day, lifting logs and stones, spending 8hrs with a 27lb backpack blower on my back. Then getting home and working out then going for hikes with my girl and dogs. So literally not stopping from the time I woke up till I went to bed.
Now... I sleep till 11-12. I workout from 1-3 and then... Not a whole lot. It's cold and has seemed to either rain or snow EOD for the last month. So it's really shitty outside.
So my activity level is... 10% of what it used to be. Actually getting a lot of cabin fever lately.

So... What the fuck do I do?
My only solution i can think of is getting a stationary bike. Or maybe a rowing machine... I absolutely hate running so a treadmill isn't a possibility. I need to increase my activity level in my house.
When I was working I had to eat every 2hrs or it felt like I was going to pass out. Now... I'm literally forcing myself to eat even the smallest amounts of food. Yesterday my girl made some delicious chicken broccoli Alfredo and gave me my regular big serving. Enough for 2 average people. I got about 30% of it down and felt so fuckin full. I finished half of it... But that last 20% I was literally gagging.
This winter off is so much harder than last time... I think I put too much on myself as far as what I wanted from this blast... It's kinda fuckin with my mind.
But my workouts are fuckin awesome, my strength is climbing like crazy, I'm still putting on size. But the food... Fuck I haven't struggled with food like this in well over a year. It's really fuckin with my head. I really wanted 205lb body weight by the end of this blast and at this rate.. I just don't see it. Not unless I can jumpstart my appetite again.

So... Thoughts, solutions?
Is there something better than a stationary bike?
My girl recommended to take a week off... Just step away from diet and training... Maybe the break will make me want it again? To her credit that has worked for me before...

I never thought it was possible... But I'm starting to look forward to going back to work. Not the actual work part... But going back to work means nice weather and food!

My biggest thing is how people always seem to put more weight on during the winter... How do you have such a appetit from doing so little?

lineman1007

My appetite has taken a huge hit... I'm really fuckin struggling here guys.
And I know exactly why... But I don't know how to fix it.
As most of you know, I'm laid off for the winter. Been laid off since December and won't be back until the end of March.
So my days went from an extremely physical job. Averaging 25k steps a day, lifting logs and stones, spending 8hrs with a 27lb backpack blower on my back. Then getting home and working out then going for hikes with my girl and dogs. So literally not stopping from the time I woke up till I went to bed.
Now... I sleep till 11-12. I workout from 1-3 and then... Not a whole lot. It's cold and has seemed to either rain or snow EOD for the last month. So it's really shitty outside.
So my activity level is... 10% of what it used to be. Actually getting a lot of cabin fever lately.

So... What the fuck do I do?
My only solution i can think of is getting a stationary bike. Or maybe a rowing machine... I absolutely hate running so a treadmill isn't a possibility. I need to increase my activity level in my house.
When I was working I had to eat every 2hrs or it felt like I was going to pass out. Now... I'm literally forcing myself to eat even the smallest amounts of food. Yesterday my girl made some delicious chicken broccoli Alfredo and gave me my regular big serving. Enough for 2 average people. I got about 30% of it down and felt so fuckin full. I finished half of it... But that last 20% I was literally gagging.
This winter off is so much harder than last time... I think I put too much on myself as far as what I wanted from this blast... It's kinda fuckin with my mind.
But my workouts are fuckin awesome, my strength is climbing like crazy, I'm still putting on size. But the food... Fuck I haven't struggled with food like this in well over a year. It's really fuckin with my head. I really wanted 205lb body weight by the end of this blast and at this rate.. I just don't see it. Not unless I can jumpstart my appetite again.

So... Thoughts, solutions?
Is there something better than a stationary bike?
My girl recommended to take a week off... Just step away from diet and training... Maybe the break will make me want it again? To her credit that has worked for me before...

I never thought it was possible... But I'm starting to look forward to going back to work. Not the actual work part... But going back to work means nice weather and food!

My biggest thing is how people always seem to put more weight on during the winter... How do you have such a appetit from doing so little?
Just a thought. Before, when your girl advised to take a week off, were you goin through the same issues? If so, I would really consider slowing down a bit and let the body and mind relax for a little bit. I drink more coffee in the winter and that suppresses my appetite. If ya can't figure it out, I would contact my doctor. Hope all works out, brother.

Gainz.

Just a thought. Before, when your girl advised to take a week off, were you goin through the same issues? If so, I would really consider slowing down a bit and let the body and mind relax for a little bit. I drink more coffee in the winter and that suppresses my appetite. If ya can't figure it out, I would contact my doctor. Hope all works out, brother.

The reason before was the lifting aspect. I just didn't want to lift. And when I did my workouts were half ass. I wasn't pushing myself, stopping long before I got a pump. Just going through the motions.
My workouts are fuckin awesome at the moment. It's the eating that's fuckin shit.
I'm pretty sure it's lack of activity. I'm not burning enough calories to feel the need to replace them.
So tomorrow I'm going to try something. I'm gonna get up at 10am (which is really early for me now πŸ˜‚πŸ€£) and I'm gonna go and organize my basement. It's going to be a ton of work... Probably 5-6 hours of lifting and moving shit around. Add all that and a workout... I want to see if that helps with my appetite. If it does... Then I'll know it's my lack of activity. If so I'm going to look on FB marketplace for a exercise bike and start using my heavy bag more. If it doesn't... Well... Fuck... Order some more mk677 and chemically make myself eat πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

if I remember well, you said you didn't really love EQ? this stuff can boost appetite too

This is my first time trying EQ. I'm... 9 weeks in and it's been going great. It's just my appetite that's down. But I don't think it's a gear related problem... Everything I'm on is supposed to increase my appetite. Test, tren, mast, EQ. I guess I just need to get off my lazy ass and do more shit... It's just hard when you're stuck in your house. Maybe I'll go back to 2 a days as well. Not like I don't have the time...