Joined and lurked for a while and finally deciding to post something

Hi all. Like the title says I have been lurking a while as a guest and then member. In all honesty I am mainly a lurker. I am 51, married with 3 children. 6'2", 253#, 19% BF and currently on prescribed TRT. My current interest is mainly TRT related but also learning more about a first real cycle, which I'm considering. My career is in the information technology space and I tend to analyze the crap out of things. That might help explain the lurking.

Little bit of an older before and after from the beginning of the year.

TRT_8wk_BandA_2.jpg

I think we all lurked around for a min b4 we actually started posting. Youve got a great frame bro. A lil test blast should have u looking nice!!!

Gainz.

Welcome brother, making some awesome progress!!

You can absolutely do a cycle... But if you're doctor prescribed you are going to have to do it around blood work.
But 300-400mg for 12 weeks would be a great first blast.
Just make sure you have some arimidex on hand.

You can absolutely do a cycle... But if you're doctor prescribed you are going to have to do it around blood work.
Agreed. I have a primary care doc who is pretty darn knowledgable and does TRT himself, so he was very open to it. So I feel lucky I did not have a hard time like some other guys. However, I am almost positive that coming clean or getting caught on a cycle would cause a problem. I am due for check in a month or so here. Considering a first blast once past it.

Gainz.

Agreed. I have a primary care doc who is pretty darn knowledgable and does TRT himself, so he was very open to it. So I feel lucky I did not have a hard time like some other guys. However, I am almost positive that coming clean or getting caught on a cycle would cause a problem. I am due for check in a month or so here. Considering a first blast once past it.

Yeah they really don't like that. Usually kick you off

lineman1007

Welcome to the group. I am in my mid 60's and also am on trt. That's great about your doctor. Really helps that he is also on trt. Lots of good folks here and knowledge

Gainz.

This sounds cunty, amateur isn't the right word.

Fakers, keyboard based bodybuilders, .5mg arimadex E3D kind of guys.

I've just accepted the fact that I always sound like a cunt.
My girl always tells me that my sense of humor and tone of voice makes people not like me 🤣😂 (well she's nothing if not honest)
I have a very dry sarcastic sense of humor. My voice and presence is very... Serious. Think Bruce Willis in "the last boy scout"
So even if I'm clearly joking, my voice and body language makes people think I'm serious.
So... Most people think I'm a cunt. But... I also find that hilarious. So either way it's a win win

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I've just accepted the fact that I always sound like a cunt.
My girl always tells me that my sense of humor and tone of voice makes people not like me 🤣😂 (well she's nothing if not honest)
I have a very dry sarcastic sense of humor. My voice and presence is very... Serious. Think Bruce Willis in "the last boy scout"
So even if I'm clearly joking, my voice and body language makes people think I'm serious.
So... Most people think I'm a cunt. But... I also find that hilarious. So either way it's a win win
I wanted to make a distinction between being new to something and being, ill informed.

And also not to disrespect anyone on here.

Gainz.

I wanted to make a distinction between being new to something and being, ill informed.

And also not to disrespect anyone on here.

Oh I gotcha brother, and you are absolutely correct. The Dunning Kruger Effect seems to be running wild in the gear world.
The biggest problem is most people don't start looking for real advice until they are going through bad side effects.
Some muppet on tick tock told them "bro... Just run 100mg of anavar ed for 16 weeks... You'll get huge"
Then 8 weeks in they feel like shit and have serious back pain (liver pain) and are pissing dark orange...
Then that's when they finally come to places like this looking for real help.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

My trigger is people who don't even use gear quoting MPMD.

There's one guy whose career is basically regurgitating Derek's articles in a Sebastian the crab voice... Such a cock sucker.

Gainz.

My trigger is people who don't even use gear quoting MPMD.

There's one guy whose career is basically regurgitating Derek's articles in a Sebastian the crab voice... Such a cock sucker.

Haha, oh fuck yes!
(The delt lord, I really like Derek... Even though some people in this world don't. His pre-workout is fucking legit too)
But gear is just 1 of those things... You can research for years. But until you're on it... You just don't understand it. I really thought I knew what it was gonna be like before I started... I wasn't even close.
Nothing better than some 19yo who's 105lbs, never lifted a weight, never forced himself to eat 1000cals and 100g of protein at 2am just to hit his diet goals... Never jabbed a needle in his ass... But yet wants to either give you cycle advice or tell you how wrong you are about what you're taking.
Everyone is a fucking expert these days... Experts on things they've never done... But yet they know everything because of a fucking YouTube video. You don't need life experience if you watch YouTube videos...🤣😂

Thank you all for the welcomes.

But 300-400mg for 12 weeks would be a great first blast.
Just make sure you have some arimidex on hand.
Oddly enough a day after I posted the intro my doc sent me a message ordering labs. Fast forward to today, got labs back (Total T 1006 / e2 70). I feel pretty good, obviously way better than I used to. I wish I was a bit hornier and I have seen some decreased sensation in the pee pee.

Now considering the blast. I was going to go with 300. I do not have arimidex, however I do have nolvadex. Suitable substitute or get the arimidex?