Joined and lurked for a while and finally deciding to post something

suppsforlife

your doc agrees to up Test dosage despite labs with Total T 1006?
I do not have arimidex, however I do have nolvadex. Suitable substitute or get the arimidex?
well... it depends. It is not actually a substitute because nolvadex during the cycle will do a great job in preventing/treating gyno. it binds to estrogen receptors in your tits.
however, arimidex lowers total estrogen levels in the body (including in the tits) preventing/treating gyno as well. However, arimidex by lowering all estrogen can deal with other high-estrogen symptoms in case they appear - nolvadex won't deal with them. on the other hand, many try to keep high estrogen levels because estrogen helps build muscle and strength, but they get gyno so they only add nolvadex to deal with gyno and still keep estrogen high. adding arimidex, on the other hand, will deal with both gyno and other high estrogen symptoms, but lowering estrogen too much can hinder your gains. hope i explained it well enough.

Gainz.

well... it depends. It is not actually a substitute because nolvadex during the cycle will do a great job in preventing/treating gyno. it binds to estrogen receptors in your tits.
however, arimidex lowers total estrogen levels in the body (including in the tits) preventing/treating gyno as well. However, arimidex by lowering all estrogen can deal with other high-estrogen symptoms in case they appear - nolvadex won't deal with them. on the other hand, many try to keep high estrogen levels because estrogen helps build muscle and strength, but they get gyno so they only add nolvadex to deal with gyno and still keep estrogen high. adding arimidex, on the other hand, will deal with both gyno and other high estrogen symptoms, but lowering estrogen too much can hinder your gains. hope i explained it well enough.

Extremely well put.
Too add to the confusion... I use mast to keep my est low.
Ai's can be pretty harsh on some people.
Plus I love the way mast makes me feel.
So on blast I run mast at 200mg or higher, and on cruise I run mast at 50mg.
Been blasting and cruising for over a year... I've yet to have any gyno... No itchy swollen nips... And I've yet to take 1 pill of adex or Nova (since my first pct... But fuck cycles and pct... Never again)

So... If you don't have gyno you can keep it at bay with mast, Nova (serm) or adex(Ai). If you have it and want to reduce it you can do it with Nova and adex. If you have really bad gyno you can try the Raloxifene Protocol. Which is 60mg daily for 10 days ONLY. Then 30mg daily until gynecomastia is reversed.
Raloxifene is probably the best thing out there for reversing gyno... But unfortunately isn't very popular.

Oh no, not at all. I thought I had another month or so before the labs were due but turns out there were already due. I was considering a first blast after I did the latest labs and doing it on the without his knowledge in between tests.

So over the past few days I did the labs and got them back. So now its decision time but way earlier than I thought. I have the Test to do it as I kept hearing about pharma Test shortages. Then it happened to me. I tried to get a regular refill and got turned away. So, I found a source and got some so that would not happen again. I decided to try it out in place of my Rx Test and am still using it, seems like its just fine. Have just been stock piling the RX Test.

Thank you so much for the great explanation of the differences between the two. You pack more understandable knowledge in one paragraph than the 2 articles I've had a chance to read so far.

I am going to take the first blast dose and get the arimidex on the way. Unless I grow boobs in the next 3-4 days I should be good :)

Extremely well put.
Too add to the confusion... I use mast to keep my est low.
Ai's can be pretty harsh on some people.
Plus I love the way mast makes me feel.
So on blast I run mast at 200mg or higher, and on cruise I run mast at 50mg.
Been blasting and cruising for over a year... I've yet to have any gyno... No itchy swollen nips... And I've yet to take 1 pill of adex or Nova (since my first pct... But fuck cycles and pct... Never again)

So... If you don't have gyno you can keep it at bay with mast, Nova (serm) or adex(Ai). If you have it and want to reduce it you can do it with Nova and adex. If you have really bad gyno you can try the Raloxifene Protocol. Which is 60mg daily for 10 days ONLY. Then 30mg daily until gynecomastia is reversed.
Raloxifene is probably the best thing out there for reversing gyno... But unfortunately isn't very popular.
Thanks @Gainz. I've been back reading a few of your posts (lol, holy shit btw). I really appreciate your insights and you relating your experiences.

suppsforlife

seems you're on the right path then (y)
So over the past few days I did the labs and got them back. So now its decision time but way earlier than I thought. I have the Test to do it as I kept hearing about pharma Test shortages. Then it happened to me. I tried to get a regular refill and got turned away. So, I found a source and got some so that would not happen again. I decided to try it out in place of my Rx Test and am still using it, seems like its just fine. Have just been stock piling the RX Test.
lots of guys "self" TRT. I mean, they either cruise (TRT) or blast (cycle) they use online sources simply because Test is cheaper.
good luck with your blasts!

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I used to take arimadex every other day, didn't know why that's just what I read so I did it and felt like shit.

Estrogen is important in keeping heart healthy and being a well rounded human, two things that are vital to maintaining quality of life.

I let my body balance the two and only intervene if I grow a tit or start crying or something gay like that.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Be a man... Shove those feelings down and pick up something heavy!!!
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Who needs mental health when you have 18" arms!!!
That's literally the culture I live in.

We have very low knife crime here compared to rest of UK cause carrying a knife will get you laughed at for being a soft cunt. Very high rate of other assaults though.

Gainz.

That's literally the culture I live in.

We have very low knife crime here compared to rest of UK cause carrying a knife will get you laughed at for being a soft cunt. Very high rate of other assaults though.

Yeah I don't cry... I can't cry... Something is broken inside of me. My girl didn't believe me when I told her. Then my grandmother died, suddenly. I was very close to her... My girl waited and waited but the tears never came.
Now she's convinced I'm a sociopath... And she's not exactly wrong πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
But I'm a big fan of just manning the fuck up and doing what needs to be done. Men should be the ones others can lean on and carry the burden for the rest of the family.
Not some soft emotional cunt who wants to piss and moan and tell everyone how unfair life is.
Yeah... It's unfair... But what the fuck are you going to do about it?
I always tell my son, tears don't solve anything. You can cry all you want but it's not going to change the outcome or fix the problem. So what's the fucking point?
That person is still dead, you're still fired, your wife still cheated...

But... I also understand that crying is a natural thing to do. And it does have it's place. I'm actually bothered by the fact I didn't cry when my grandmother died. Even my girl cried and she only knew her for 3 years.
I was hoping tren would unlock some emotions and finally let me cry for the first time in... Over 30 years. (I haven't cried since before I started school) but unfortunately no...
So while I accept that men do cry... I feel like lately men cry way too fucking much and are just fucking soft. I work with a kid who's 19 yo and he was at work almost in tears because him and his girl were fighting through text... I had to walk away.
I wanted to be Gainz and light him up. But if his girl can make him cry... I'm scared to think what I could do to him with my gift for words πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I had a lad tell me he had to go home cause he had anxiety.

Anxiety about what? Losing out on time playing CoD and wanking? Cry me a fucking river dickbag.

Gainz.

Anxiety about what? Losing out on time playing CoD and wanking? Cry me a fucking river dickbag.

That's another thing... Guys today are far too eager to share all their problems and hardships.
And I'm not saying between friends... I'm saying In line at the gas station... Or other random encounters.
Like bro... I'm just trying to fill my gas tank, I don't even know you... Why are you telling me your whole life story?

HGH.to

i bet anxiety wasn't even a word in the 90s. now i use to hear about people suffering from it way too fucking much. IMO nowadays people are way too sensible. both physically and psychologically. i guess that's why we all love Arnie, Clint Eastwood, muscle cars and gear. nowadays trans just can't understand it

Gainz.

i bet anxiety wasn't even a word in the 90s. now i use to hear about people suffering from it way too fucking much. IMO nowadays people are way too sensible. both physically and psychologically. i guess that's why we all love Arnie, Clint Eastwood, muscle cars and gear. nowadays trans just can't understand it

What people consider "hard times" now it's even on my radar.
People throwing fits because people eat meat, men sit with their legs spread, having to work 40hrs a week, not being on their phones at work... Kids today lose their minds if the wifi cuts out for 5 minutes.
None of this shit is "hard" yet... I see people in tears over this shit almost daily.
If they think life is hard because someone called them a him instead of a they... What are they going to do when their house catches on fire (my girl had her apartment and everything in it burn to the ground a few months before we met)
Or when the only car you have is totaled and you can't get too work? When you break your leg and don't have health insurance and missing a day of work means you're going to miss a week of meals?
Ya know... Actual hard things that happen in life?
If had some truly awful fucking things happen in my life... Some by chance... Others because of mistakes I made that lead to something much worse.

I just don't think most people today are strong enough to deal with actual hardship.

Gainz.

*isn't even on my radar
Damn autocorrect...
How come we only have 5 minutes to go back and edit... When did that change?

HGH.to

People throwing fits because people eat meat, men sit with their legs spread
they start fucking arguing because you called someone him/he or her/she.
if you would've told me about this years ago i would just turn around thinking you're a psycho.
as it turns out... i'm a psycho? by nowadays standards

Gainz.

they start fucking arguing because you called someone him/he or her/she.
if you would've told me about this years ago i would just turn around thinking you're a psycho.
as it turns out... i'm a psycho? by nowadays standards

Honestly you know what pisses me off more than anything lately...
These younger guys... They don't open the door for their girlfriends!
I see it all the time! At least 3 times a week...
A young couple... Mid 20s or younger and the guy won't take that step ahead and open the door for his girl. He either opens it and kinda swings it harder for her to catch it, or she has to open the door... Or worse... The scenario that makes me want to be violent...
He'll open the door and let it close behind him leaving her to open it again.

I don't know why this bothers me so much... But it really does!
I've been with my girl for 5 years and she's never... Ever opened a door in my presence (unless we're home... Obviously)

The laziness and lack of respect these younger guys have for their gfs... I want to fucking smack them until their cheeks pop!

HGH.to

Honestly you know what pisses me off more than anything lately...
These younger guys... They don't open the door for their girlfriends!
I see it all the time! At least 3 times a week...
A young couple... Mid 20s or younger and the guy won't take that step ahead and open the door for his girl. He either opens it and kinda swings it harder for her to catch it, or she has to open the door... Or worse... The scenario that makes me want to be violent...
He'll open the door and let it close behind him leaving her to open it again.

I don't know why this bothers me so much... But it really does!
I've been with my girl for 5 years and she's never... Ever opened a door in my presence (unless we're home... Obviously)

The laziness and lack of respect these younger guys have for their gfs... I want to fucking smack them until their cheeks pop!
seems we're very alike!
it pisses me off when there's a random lady trying to enter and you don't have enough man in you to open the door for her, not to mention when you're around with your wife/gf/sister or mom. oh... the lack of respect mothers these days face is way out of what I can accept...

Gainz.

seems we're very alike!
it pisses me off when there's a random lady trying to enter and you don't have enough man in you to open the door for her, not to mention when you're around with your wife/gf/sister or mom. oh... the lack of respect mothers these days face is way out of what I can accept...
Bro... The total lack of respect I see for women today makes me sick. Granted... Not all women exactly deserve that respect... But as a majority.
Not that long ago I was driving down the highway... It leads from a interstate to a small town. Anyway... On the side of the highway there's this 20 something year old kid beating up his gf. Not arguing... Actually hitting!!
This is like 3pm on a Saturday afternoon. Extremely busy road... Thousands of people are driving by.
Bro... I didn't even realize I was doing it... I didn't stop and think... I just reacted.
I swerved into the fast lane where they were and reversed back to his car.
Before my brain could even register what was going on I had this kid by the throat and was slamming him off his car. Just repeatedly picking him up and slamming him into the hood of his car by his throat. He was... Well I'm gonna leave race out of it... But he wasn't black and he wasn't white. He was like 5'7 maybe 130 dressed like... A broke rapper. I wanted to start hitting him... But by now my brain is starting to work again... The rage is leaving my body and common sense is starting to take it's place. By this point I can see the fear in his eyes and realize... I'm about 45 seconds into not letting this kid breath and idk 8 as hard as I possibly can slams into this altercation. So I finally just pin him (by his throat) and start talking to the girl. She's ok, but beat up. I asked her if she wanted to call the cops. She said no she just wants her phone and to go home. I asked where her phone was and she said it was in his pocket. So I continued to hold him down while she got it. At this point he starts yelling and screaming... Trying to plead his case. I told her that if she wanted a ride home I would bring her, and to go wait in my car.
I turned back to him and said when she gets in the car I'm going to let you up, but if you act stupid... This time I'm going to hit you and I'm not gonna stop. He just nodded... I waited until she was safe in my car and let him up. He took a few seconds... Kinda sized me up and then started begging for her to come back with him. Screaming he was sorry and how she could just leave with some random dude. By this time...I'm calm Gainz... I'm no longer looking for blood. I told him... She's not leaving with me, I'm making sure she's safe. I don't know what's going on in your relationship but hitting a woman is never the answer. I also told him that I would be giving her my number and if I ever find out that he hit her again I'm gonna find him.
I was expecting him to blind side me as I turned and went back to my car.
I got in and this girl (a very pretty Puerto Rican girl) is just crying her eyes out. I asked if she wanted to go to the ER but she refused (looking back I probably should of brought her anyway, just so there was a record of the situation... But physically she was... "Ok"... A little bruised a little bloody but ok)
I did infact give her my number and told her if he did it again or she thought he was going to do it again to call me. As it turned out she lived like 4 minutes down the road.
I texted her a few weeks after the incident and she said she broke up with him that night and never seen him again.

But the reason why I share this story... It's not to seem like some hero or cool badass...
But... Hundreds if not thousands of people drove by witnessing the same thing I did... Not 1 other person stopped to help or even called the cops. Start to finish from when I seen it till I pulled away I was on the side of that road for 5-7 minutes.
There's 2 police stations within 3 miles (right on the border of 2 small towns) and a heavily patrolled area by the cops.
I can't believe the cops didn't roll up... If you knew the town I lived in... You'd understand how quickly the cops come.

I just can't believe I was the only 1 who stopped.
Maybe what I did was dumb or dangerous... I don't know if he had a gun. But I was raised to protect women... No matter what.
What the fuck happened to that mentality?
The more I think of that day the more angry I get.
The fact that he had the balls to hit her in such a public place, her for being this scumbags punching bag... The fact that no one else helped... just a fucking sad day for humanity.