Just a quick intro

JesseTX

I've been a member here for a bit. Love this forum and have made great connections to many awesome ppl.
I've posted stuff and gotten incredible knowledge, but I haven't said much openly about myself.
Currently I am 43 yrs. 5'9" ish...have had my weight fluctuate between 175 and 185#s for a few years thru having a half ass committed lifestyle.
Earlier this year I was at a peak of development at near 183#s. I was working out a lot and not eating properly but decided to boost myself with a cycle. I changed diet and eating, and modified my workout.
I hit a peak of 215#s and leaned out some. After, I went into a light cruise and have gotten my gains back some and overall I am very pleased with the results.
Picture on the right is near the end of cycle at roughly 215#s, and picture on left is at 205#s.20221207_040521.jpg20220916_145201.jpg
20220916_145201.jpg

HGH.to

even with the T shirt on I can see a huge difference. congrats! you seem to be heading in the right way (y)
BTW, it's much better with the beard :ROFLMAO:

Aussie

I used to work in a refinery. Had to laugh that stores had razors so people could shave before putting on a respirator.
At least the cared a little about your safety

Gainz.

Looking like a monster!
Even my girl said you were a sexy bitch!
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
That hard work is definitely paying off brother!

JesseTX

Looking like a monster!
Even my girl said you were a sexy bitch!
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
That hard work is definitely paying off brother!
My wife says that shit to me every damn day.....love it tho.
I feel I am way behind...being in my 40s and just now having the body I've been wanting this whole time. I work extra hard and really got a long way to go.
Thank you for the compliment.
This here picture is a personal favorite.
It was from the last week of my last blast.

Attachments

• received_569539494990148.jpeg
    received_569539494990148.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 14

rosoo

Looking great there brother, hopefully one day I will be able to train and have the similar body shape like yours..as I started late but I think it's better to start late than not starting at all.

Happy new year to you and your family

JesseTX

Looking great there brother, hopefully one day I will be able to train and have the similar body shape like yours..as I started late but I think it's better to start late than not starting at all.

Happy new year to you and your family
It isn't about when you start, it's about starting.
I was half assing things for years, and I finally buckled down and got real about it.
It didn't happen quickly.

Thank you for the compliments.

Happy new year to you and yours.πŸ₯³