KFIZZLE JOURNEY

Kfizzle

So last night was quad training.  I am focusing more on hitting the quads on leg day #1 of the week and focusing on my hammies on leg day #w of the week. 

Training was high Rep and some drop sets. 

Hack squats 4x20 (feet close together pushing knees together ) 

Leg extension 4 sets 20 reps dropset with 10-15 more reps each set.

Single leg extensions. 2x20 

Leg press 4x25 

Calf raises standing 4x20 

15 minutes of cardio.  

Dolf

That's that attitude of no matter how good it is I can do or be better. Never satisfied! 

Dolf

Great thread kfizz. I hope you continue it. It'll be very informative for others. It's like getting a trainer and nutritionists for free.

Kfizzle

Thanks man!!! I'm gonna plan to keep it going.  I don't think I will be sharing my doses on here except for maybe peptides and pre workout stuff. Don't want new people jumping in thinking that is what they should do.

If anyone is curious they can always msg me and we can talk about it.  

Kfizzle

Shoulder workout from yesterday. 

High reps 15-20 concentrating on mind muscle connection and getting good squeeze. 

• Arnold db shoulder press. 4x15

• Seated shoulder press machine. Drop sets with 3 different weights,  each drop set was like this below; no rest between dropping weight. 90-120 seconds between set. Repeat 3 times.

20 reps then drop weight

15 reps then drop weight

10 reps then back to start.

• Cable single arm front delt raises 3x20

• Cable single arm side raise 3x20

• Cable waist level behind back single arm raise.  3x20  

• Cable upright row 3x20 

Kfizzle

Currently running SUST and NPP. Aromasin 12.5 ed and caber 1mg/wk. Dbol / Tne inject on its way from overseas, can't wait til that lands! 

Carpediem2227

dude you know im like no one to give you advice if any your my mentor. lol. but one shoulder excercise i do that i LOVE is i grab 1 45 plate 1 35 plate and 1 25 plate. i do as many front raise reps as possible with the 45 then drop, do the 35, then drop do the 25.  each time i raise to eye level i turn the plate (like a steering wheel) raise to the right, down. raise to the left, down. do all three plates is one set. do like 3-4 and feel great. however that shit might be like novice for you lmao.

Dolf

I do that, but just hold them straight out in front of me and twist them side to side like a steering wheel.

Kfizzle

Let me know how it goes man! They should be pretty well burning by the time it's over. I was hoping to throw some shrugs in there as well but didn't have time for them. Don't forget the dbol lol. 

Kfizzle

Good stuff man!  I always forget about this exercise and I will actually try to remember it my next shoulder day. Thanks and don't ever hesitate to offer ideas! 

Carpediem2227

YEP! I want to hit shouldes everyday!! hahah i love shoulder day. however today was dreadful leg day gotta get these chicken legs up!

Dolf

Fuck that! I hit bi's on leg day...I never heard a female say look at the quads on that guy. Just joking...I hit legs until I'm dry heaving in the garbage can and wanna crawl to the car. 

Carpediem2227

leg day usually i just do dumbell lunges with the 5 pounders but i make sure im wearing a sleevless shirt while lunging so all the ladies focus on the triceps i have and not the 5 lb dumbells LMAO!. jk i hit hit hard leg day.

Dolf

No way dude! You gotta curl when you lunge! Can't walk around the gym without a bi pump.

strong

I see a lot of guys do this exercise.. Seems like you would get a massive front delt pump. Any therapeutic value to that exercise??????

Dolf

I incorporate it into a super set or giant set for the burn and pump. Holding it up in front puts the front delts under constant tension, and is good for adding separation in the front delts.