KFIZZLE JOURNEY

A

AnabolicPerformance

You coming on with it bro. Just had to be over there by the pink weights with no shirt on tho didn't you bro

A

AnabolicPerformance

Kfizzle said:
</p><p>Damn you caught it. That's the only weights my gym has bro.</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>You didn't get that big lifting the pink fuzzy weights so I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that one</p><p> </p>

Pankration

Your body and  tatts look so familiar, now I remember.  Mr and Mrs Kfizzle my izzle. Your on some reals levels homie.  I didn't know who you were just clicked when I saw your pic

A

AnabolicPerformance

Kfizzle said:
</p><p>Slow controlled muscle and mind connection bro hahahahaaa</p><p>
</p><p>Man you gonna have the new guys in here lifting the pink fuzzy weights real slow saying I'm gonna be just like Fizz</p><p> </p>

Kfizzle

Lol Pank you got it brother!  I went off the radar for a little while for no good reason. Came back all swelled up lol. Its slow progress but it's working. The Mrs is still around and killing it she just being stubborn right now about getting on here I guess lol.

Kfizzle

This morning I checked my weight and I am at 216. So I'm sitting about the same in past couple weeks. Nothing crazy, i am looking leaner so I can credit some to fat loss and my diet has been hit and miss and some seriously stressful family issues going on with one of my children also having an effect on things. 

I did wake up hungry as ever today finally for once in a long time. Took advantage of it and pinned 20iu of slin and ate 5 eggs 2 slices toast,  6 oz steak,  6 oz red potatoes, and a large glass of OJ. 

Will continue to press forward. New meal plan coming soon!

Kfizzle

Pankration said:
</p><p>Garlic red potatoes with butter!?  OK so I'm now salivating like a stray dog</p><p>
 </p><p>Close bro! Cubed em up and coated with olive oil then sprinkled ranch powder all over them and put in the oven for about 30 min.  Then covered em and put back in for about 15 min. Delicious!!! </p><p> </p><p> </p>