Lump after injecting

Gainz.

I was just gonna make a post about this, glad I didn't. I was just gonna ask where the best place is to inject. ... boom @Twizted came through with a solid video.

D

Deleted member 45086

Lord I don't experience too many bad injections. But my last test shot has my left glut all kinds of sore. One of those I will feel for a week.

Gainz.

Lord I don't experience too many bad injections. But my last test shot has my left glut all kinds of sore. One of those I will feel for a week.
Yeah man, my second pin was particularly rough. Well the pin itself was virtually painless, but now it feels like i have a massive bruise. Got it on Friday, hurt like a hour later, still hurts to sit down. Hurt way more than the first one did. Really not looking forward to the 1 tomorrow now. I'm gonna try the spot in the video above. Because she did my lower cheek.... holy hell... feels like I was the first to fall asleep at a frat party... because my bumbum hurts! 🤣🤣🤣

Twizted

I have a few vials of test E and they always hurt. I've pretty much switched over to fully using test C because test E is notorious for having pip. I have yet to get any pip since switching to C.

Gainz.

I have a few vials of test E and they always hurt. I've pretty much switched over to fully using test C because test E is notorious for having pip. I have yet to get any pip since switching to C.
Test e and c are the ones that are virtually identical right?
And you can always send those my way... I'll be happy to deal with the pip and take one for the team! 🤣🤣🤣

Just trying to help... 🙄🤣🤣

Twizted

Test e and c are the ones that are virtually identical right?
And you can always send those my way... I'll be happy to deal with the pip and take one for the team! 🤣🤣🤣

Just trying to help... 🙄🤣🤣
Haha. Yeah E and C are basically interchangeable

Gainz.

Haha. Yeah E and C are basically interchangeable
I'm still learning the difference between a, e, c, p, d... the whole ester alphabet.

I'm trying to plan out my next bulking cycle. Trying to avoid pinning constantly. So I found a test e -deca d mix. If the deca d is twice a week like the test e... it's exactly what I want.

So... is it?
(Damn I hate not knowing stuff🤦‍♂️)

Twizted

I'm still learning the difference between a, e, c, p, d... the whole ester alphabet.

I'm trying to plan out my next bulking cycle. Trying to avoid pinning constantly. So I found a test e -deca d mix. If the deca d is twice a week like the test e... it's exactly what I want.

So... is it?
(Damn I hate not knowing stuff🤦‍♂️)
No such thing as deca d my guy. Deca is actually nandrolone decanoate, they just call it deca for short. So deca d would be decanoate decanoate lmao just a double ester. And to answer your other question yes 2x a week is fine with deca.

Nandrolone also comes in a short ester version called NPP, Nadrolone Phenylpropionate. An absolutely amazing compound in my opinion if you can handle frequent injections.

Last edited:

Gainz.

No such thing as deca d my guy. Deca is actually nandrolone decanoate, they just call it deca for short. So deca d would be decanoate decanoate lmao just a double ester. And to answer your other question yes 2x a week is fine with deca.

Nandrolone also comes in a short ester version called NPP, Nadrolone Phenylpropionate. An absolutely amazing compound in my opinion if you can handle frequent injections.
Hahaha... yeah I'm sorry... I'm still learning that a compound has different names. I knew nandrolone was deca. I think that's why my brain said deca d instead of nandrolone d.
And I kept seeing people talking about npp, but wasn't sure what it was.
I'm still really trying to understand why some people like the faster acting stuff.
I have no issues with needles, but I don't understand why you would want to pin more?
Does it work faster? Like you feel it faster?
Tomorrow I'm gonna take my third pin of test e, today I swear I just started feeling a increase in libido and a tiny bit of endurance.
If I had a test with a faster ester would I have felt it sooner? I'm assuming yes... right?

I understand with something like tren you would want a faster ester, so if you're having sides it will get out of your system faster.
But for the rest of the stuff, for your basic user... I'm just having a hard time understanding the benefits.
To me it seems like the faster ester is just more expensive and more pinning.

HGH.to

well, I guess I'm not the only one who thought you were referring to Deca Dick, am I?
I have no issues with needles, but I don't understand why you would want to pin more?
Does it work faster? Like you feel it faster?
yes, yes. It works faster, you have a better idea of how it works and it flushes away faster too, just in case. plus, you can't run 8 weeks cycle with Deca, but you can with NPP. moreover, most people swear that despite using same dosages of both Deca and NPP (both offer same nandrolone) they get less bloating with NPP, so they are staying "leaner".
If I had a test with a faster ester would I have felt it sooner? I'm assuming yes... right?
yes. if you would have used Test P, then you'd already have some results. There's also Test Suspension - half-life of 4 hours. You need to inject multiple times a day. But in a matter of a few days you'll be walking full of testosterone :D
I understand with something like tren you would want a faster ester, so if you're having sides it will get out of your system faster.
But for the rest of the stuff, for your basic user... I'm just having a hard time understanding the benefits.
you're actually right here. that's why most people go for Deca and Test E/C (longer) instead of NPP and Test P (shorter). while Trenbolone A (shorter) is more popular than Tren E/H (longer).

Gainz.

@HGH.to you always come through with the knowledge!

Cleared up a lot of questions.

The only other question I have is I keep see vials of test that have Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone Decanoate, Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate
All in one... what is the benefit of running such a large amount of (from what I understand) fast esters?

Twizted

@HGH.to you always come through with the knowledge!

Cleared up a lot of questions.

The only other question I have is I keep see vials of test that have Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone Decanoate, Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate
All in one... what is the benefit of running such a large amount of (from what I understand) fast esters?
That's what they usually refer as sustanon, I'll be honest I don't see much use in bothering with it. Seems more like a headache because you have several different esters so blood levels will have a hard time staying leveled out. One benefit of it is it usually comes in higher doses.

Gainz.

That's what they usually refer as sustanon, I'll be honest I don't see much use in bothering with it. Seems more like a headache because you have several different esters so blood levels will have a hard time staying leveled out. One benefit of it is it usually comes in higher doses.
That was my exact thought, wouldn't your t levels very constantly because of all the different esters?

D

Deleted member 45086

That was my exact thought, wouldn't your t levels very constantly because of all the different esters?
Tried something like that once. Testoxyl 450 or something like that. I limped for a week. Leave it alone 😹😹😹

Gainz.

Tried something like that once. Testoxyl 450 or something like that. I limped for a week. Leave it alone 😹😹😹
That's another thing I heard, the more esters in a mix the more likely you have pip.

I was curious how the pip would be with test e and deca. Not that it's a deal breaker, but definitely aware of it. However I hear besides "sust" apparently, test e has some of the worst pip out there.

D

Deleted member 45086

That's another thing I heard, the more esters in a mix the more likely you have pip.

I was curious how the pip would be with test e and deca. Not that it's a deal breaker, but definitely aware of it. However I hear besides "sust" apparently, test e has some of the worst pip out there.
Test e hurts, that testoxyl was terrible