New member here.

Aussie

Update, I received my T today. Notes below are from my presriber; Then I have 2 questions...

"
So our plan:

Testosterone injection 2 x per week per instructions on the medication

Enclomiphene citrate: helps maintain testicular size and function when on injectable testosterone.

Anastrozole: keeps you estrogen levels in an Acceptable range when on Testosterone

Redraw labs in 3 months and start exercise about 2 weeks after starting medications."

The T, Enclomiphene and syringes are in my package. The Anastrozole was not, unless that's part of those 2 that I'm unaware of?

My T is a 200MG bottle, instructions are to take it twice a week at a 0.3 ML subcutaneously. Enclomiphene are 12.5MG capsules.

With the T, is that a good dosage? HIgh, low, middle of the road? My prescriber told me he wants my T evels much higher than they already are.
Is the testosterone compounded ?
If it is the Anastrozole is probably in it. Sone of the clinics in America are bad for doing this.
You need to ask them about it and if it is ask for a new vial with the ai separate and if they won’t get a new clinic.

HGH.to

The T, Enclomiphene and syringes are in my package. The Anastrozole was not, unless that's part of those 2 that I'm unaware of?

My T is a 200MG bottle, instructions are to take it twice a week at a 0.3 ML subcutaneously. Enclomiphene are 12.5MG capsules.

With the T, is that a good dosage? HIgh, low, middle of the road? My prescriber told me he wants my T evels much higher than they already are.
Anastrozole can't be a part of either of them. Ask them why you haven't got Anastrozole
about the dosage of T - it depends on various factors. that dosage for bodybuilding is extremely low. For health purposes could be enough, or it could be too high or too low. It depends on your T levels and how your body reacts to this dosage.

Auce

Anastrozole can't be a part of either of them. Ask them why you haven't got Anastrozole
about the dosage of T - it depends on various factors. that dosage for bodybuilding is extremely low. For health purposes could be enough, or it could be too high or too low. It depends on your T levels and how your body reacts to this dosage.
I just contacted them about the Anastrozole. My free T is a 6.4, from what i read the range should be between 6.8-21.5?
My total T is 343, range is 264-916, again from what my labs said the range should be in.
The Enclomiphene is 12.5Mg, 5x a week. T shots are 2x a week.

I'm brand new to ALL of this. Like I said before, part of the "program" has to be weight traning and new diet to help increae some muscle and weight in general. Thank you all again for your help. With all that being said, is there any other questions I should ask the doctor?

Auce

An update from the Dr;

"Joe

We were waiting on Anastrozole because you had a low estradiol level

We need your test to come up and then we can check it again and treat as needed"

Aussie

So split your testosterone into two injections to start with. Do this on its own for 6 weeks to see how you feel. If possible get bloods. I’d you get no sides then maybe add the Enclomiphene then wait another 6 weeks and get bloods.
Should never add two medications at the same time because you won’t know what’s causing the sides if you get any.

Auce

So split your testosterone into two injections to start with. Do this on its own for 6 weeks to see how you feel. If possible get bloods. I’d you get no sides then maybe add the Enclomiphene then wait another 6 weeks and get bloods.
Should never add two medications at the same time because you won’t know what’s causing the sides if you get any.
Thank you Aussie, what you said is the plan for now. T 2x a week. Routine bloodwork probably monthly or bi-monthly.

Aussie

Thank you Aussie, what you said is the plan for now. T 2x a week. Routine bloodwork probably monthly or bi-monthly.
I wouldn’t worry about bloods untill 6 weeks. Get your blood saturated with testosterone then check. You will possible still be producing some naturally at 4 weeks. Trt clinics and doctors recommend 6 weeks minimum after starting injections

HGH.to

An update from the Dr;

"Joe

We were waiting on Anastrozole because you had a low estradiol level

We need your test to come up and then we can check it again and treat as needed"
that's actually true. if your estradiol is low, you shouldn't use anastrozole.

are you planning to use some steroids on your own (for physique and performance enhancement purposes) or just want to keep it for health needs?

Auce

are you planning to use some steroids on your own (for physique and performance enhancement purposes) or just want to keep it for health needs?
Honestly no idea. I'm brand new to all of this.

Aussie

Simple answer about E2
Don’t worry about it and just live your life. If you wake up one day and your dick won’t work have bloods checked. Then see if E2 is a problem.
A lot of people never have a problem, I didn’t have any when my E2 was a little high. My Trt doctor said I should up my zinc dose but dropped my test dose down and it’s good now.

Auce

it's a very big difference in dosages...
To answer your question HGH, sorry I wasn't more clear before. Ideally I want my, health, strength and some vitality in my life back. I'm starting from a clean slate here. or so I think being I'm so lean. The Dr who suggested I find a reputable TRT clinic also suggested from the start (almost a year ago) that HGH or a steroid with T might be needed as I also have a medical/neuroligical condition. Right now a still breeze can knock me over. I just want to feel good again, it's been a while since I've felt that way, if adding some muscle mass, strength, looking good and healthy weight comes with it, it's a bonus in my eyes. With that being said, you will all have to forgive how naive I am when it comes to T, HGH, gear.....

I have not taken my first shot yet. I received my T and estrogen 2 days ago, I'm not even sure how do do it myself yet. The injections that is.

HGH, what did you mean by this? "
it's a very big difference in dosages..."

Aussie

To answer your question HGH, sorry I wasn't more clear before. Ideally I want my, health, strength and some vitality in my life back. I'm starting from a clean slate here. or so I think being I'm so lean. The Dr who suggested I find a reputable TRT clinic also suggested from the start (almost a year ago) that HGH or a steroid with T might be needed as I also have a medical/neuroligical condition. Right now a still breeze can knock me over. I just want to feel good again, it's been a while since I've felt that way, if adding some muscle mass, strength, looking good and healthy weight comes with it, it's a bonus in my eyes. With that being said, you will all have to forgive how naive I am when it comes to T, HGH, gear.....

I have not taken my first shot yet. I received my T and estrogen 2 days ago, I'm not even sure how do do it myself yet. The injections that is.

I’m sending you a pm because I’m not allowed to share websites on here. The admin deletes them.

HGH.to

it's a difference in testosterone dosage depending on your goals.
if you're in prescribed TRT, isn't the doctor performing the shot for you?