Next blast!

Gainz.

just a warning: don't get too carried away. remember it comes with negatives.

Yeah... But not for me... Not yet.
Except for some mild insomnia (fixed with 10mg of melatonin) I don't have any bad sides.
Except for a extremely over active sex drive... Like bruising a chaffing over active... No "bad" sides.

Gainz.

My girl just sent me the pictures of me in the red.
That's me in January... She wanted to show me how much thicker I am. Honestly... I'm still looking pretty damn good back then. But still skinny, definitely happy with my progress... Finally putting on real size. About a 15lb difference between the 2.
And of course when I first started... A mean 137lb... God damnit I'm so fucking happy that guy is dead. As much as it hurts to see me like that... It's also motivation. Never again... I can't believe I did that to myself... What a cunt I was. Can you believe I pulled my smoking hot gf looking like that? I know... Me either... Let's just say it wasn't the size of my biceps she liked at first πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
So 2 years ago, 7 months ago and yesterday

Attachments

• received_2023146448036908.jpeg
    received_2023146448036908.jpeg
    245.3 KB · Views: 7

Gainz.

so, when do you start hitting the gym? :ROFLMAO:

You mother fucker...
I thought we were friends...
I'm doing my best ok...
Between being sore from the pegging, selling my body for creatine and test boosters... There's only so much time in a day!
I know I suck... But... I thought we were here to support one another... Even assholes like me need a little love from time to time!
I'm gonna go cry and use my resistance bands for a little autoerotic asphyxiation... If I die before I cum... Just know your words are what drove me to it... And you were the last person I was thinking of!

Gainz.

@bobby ricky
... And you... You're no better... just because you don't comment... laughing at what he said!
I expected more from you.
I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. I never thought you would fall victim to peer pressure like that... Trying to fit in with everyone else... Jumping on the "let's make fun of Gainz bandwagon"
Does picking on the little guy make you feel like a big man?
DOES IT? HUH BIG GUY?
I have feelings God damnit... And you fuckers hurt every last one of them... I'm not gonna kneel and swallow this... um .. err...I mean I'm not gonna stand for this and swallow my feelings anymore!

Attachments

• SP-CartmanSUG_Viacom_SouthPark_ShortSleeveTshirt_Delta11730_AthleticGrey_Front_RO_800x.jpg
    SP-CartmanSUG_Viacom_SouthPark_ShortSleeveTshirt_Delta11730_AthleticGrey_Front_RO_800x.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1

bobby ricky

@bobby ricky
... And you... You're no better... just because you don't comment... laughing at what he said!
I expected more from you.
I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. I never thought you would fall victim to peer pressure like that... Trying to fit in with everyone else... Jumping on the "let's make fun of Gainz bandwagon"
Does picking on the little guy make you feel like a big man?
DOES IT? HUH BIG GUY?
I have feelings God damnit... And you fuckers hurt every last one of them... I'm not gonna kneel and swallow this... um .. err...I mean I'm not gonna stand for this and swallow my feelings anymore!
I’m the outsider who just loves lots of testosterone πŸ˜‚. You have made better improvements than anyone I know including me. we’re all jealous that you get pegged on command by a girl that can probably give it better than we can πŸ˜‚πŸ‘. God I love you so o much you big attention whore.

Gainz.

we’re all jealous that you get pegged on command by a girl that can probably give it better than we can πŸ˜‚πŸ‘.

Well... There's only 1 way to find out...🫣

God I love you so o much you big attention whore.
I really am huh?
I should probably work on that...
Nah... Fuck it

You have made better improvements than anyone I know including me.

Thanks brother I really appreciate that... Just watch your tone in the future... Don't make me spank your ass!
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

so, how we're supposed to be friends then? :ROFLMAO:

agreed. although i know you would say about this @Gainz. but seriously, i do feel this way. + the amount of knowledge you've gained (y)

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

And yeah my knowledge is probably better than my physique at this point.
Both I have to give credit to this forum and group of crazy people

Gainz.

Just weighed myself, 18 mother fucking 7!
(187lbs)
Just matched my heaviest ever... But not on a runaway dirty bulk.
I've noticed people at work and people in public keep saying that they are sorry to me.
A few days ago in the supermarket at least 5 different people said sorry to me.
Either standing in the way, grabbing something by where I was standing... Pretty minor shit.
Even my girl was like... "Why does everyone keep saying they are sorry to you?"
Then today at work, multiple guys said they were sorry for some dumb reason.
I finally called the one kid out and asked... Hey... Fuck face... Why do you keep saying sorry to me?
He said because I was big and he doesn't want to piss me off.
It's just so weird to me... At 180... This rarely happened.
But now at 187 it's happening constantly.

Also... Even though my girl keeps saying "200 is your limit"
I'm only 13lbs away now... And I just don't know if that's going to be enough to achieve the look I want.
Granted 13lbs of lean muscle is a lot!
Almost 10% of my total body weight... I just don't know. I guess we'll see the closer I get.

Demi.Human

Just weighed myself, 18 mother fucking 7!
(187lbs)
Just matched my heaviest ever... But not on a runaway dirty bulk.
I've noticed people at work and people in public keep saying that they are sorry to me.
A few days ago in the supermarket at least 5 different people said sorry to me.
Either standing in the way, grabbing something by where I was standing... Pretty minor shit.
Even my girl was like... "Why does everyone keep saying they are sorry to you?"
Then today at work, multiple guys said they were sorry for some dumb reason.
I finally called the one kid out and asked... Hey... Fuck face... Why do you keep saying sorry to me?
He said because I was big and he doesn't want to piss me off.
It's just so weird to me... At 180... This rarely happened.
But now at 187 it's happening constantly.

Also... Even though my girl keeps saying "200 is your limit"
I'm only 13lbs away now... And I just don't know if that's going to be enough to achieve the look I want.
Granted 13lbs of lean muscle is a lot!
Almost 10% of my total body weight... I just don't know. I guess we'll see the closer I get.
Looser fitting shirts my G.

Subconsciously guys will be getting pissed off looking at you, I found that with a new found respect came distance.

Maybe from the stigma attached to gear, maybe cause I did something they couldn't. Either way it moved me out of the circle, even before I was put in charge of the place.

Totally don't regret it though.

Gainz.

Looser fitting shirts my G.

Subconsciously guys will be getting pissed off looking at you, I found that with a new found respect came distance.

Maybe from the stigma attached to gear, maybe cause I did something they couldn't. Either way it moved me out of the circle, even before I was put in charge of the place.

Totally don't regret it though.

I've definitely noticed a new level of respect... So many guys give me the head nod now.
While so many others just give me a dirty look.
Honestly I enjoy both...

I just didn't expect this...
I didn't expect such a big swing from looking good with my shirt off... To having actual size on me.
But to me... I'm still not "a big guy"
Maybe because I know so many monsters.

It's just weird... While I do appreciate the new found level of respect I get in public... I don't know if I actually like people being intimidated by me.
Not anymore anyway... That's just not who I am.

And I will forever wear extra medium shirts!!!

Gainz.

The kind of shit we wear in public... Yes my shirt is pink... And yes I'm wearing pink shoes to match...
So... Like I said we're use to getting dirty looks.
And who the fuck is afraid of a guy in pink air Max's?

Attachments

• received_242148318195077.jpeg
    received_242148318195077.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 4

HGH.to

i have way more respect for a guy wearing pink and being a man, than wearing all black, jeans, beard, leather jacked, yet acting like a pussy. so @Gainz. all my respect. + go for the 200s! pretty sure you'll get there by winter with the amount of tren and test in your system :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

My girl says I wear pink hoping that someone has the balls to say something... I mean... She's not... Not wrong πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

And is 250 test 200 tren and 200 mast every 3 days too much? πŸ«£πŸ€”

Demi.Human

My girl says I wear pink hoping that someone has the balls to say something... I mean... She's not... Not wrong πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

And is 250 test 200 tren and 200 mast every 3 days too much? πŸ«£πŸ€”
Sounds just right.

I have a whole assortment of pink shirts, pink safari shorts and tank tops. Takes a real man to wear hot pink.

You'll see yourself everyday and just think you look the same as ever, probs not true. We judge ourselves against professionals and find ourselves lacking, a normy will look at you and not understand how you can outclass them so badly.

Here's a photo of me, I think I look like pure shit, nothing but flaws. Am I right, or a little mentally ill?I know the answer.
Piece of shit.png