Next blast!

Gainz.

Not sure why I can't post pictures like normal... But... I just had to share.
I shaved my legs... Took almost 2 fucking hours. (Had to trim down then shave)
Got some leg curls in... Had to capture the moment.
Even I'm shocked by how far my legs have come.
I usually wear longer shorts. Below the kneecap. So I really don't see my legs much.
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna continue to shave... At least until the end of the summer.

Attachments

• received_3630429340520401.jpeg
    received_3630429340520401.jpeg
    379.6 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

I have ladies tell me I should shave. I tell them the hair gods my muscles nicely.

I use to shave everything... For years. I just don't like hair... I don't like the way it looks, I don't like having to comb my hair... Style my hair... Just don't care for any part of it.
The only reason I even keep facial hair is because I have very dark thick eyebrows. So if I have a bald head and no facial hair... They stick out like crazy. So a goatee gives me a nice balance.
But since I started gear... I have body hair... Fucking everywhere!
My back, shoulders, chest, stomach, even on my traps. So shaving everything was just sooooo much work. Plus my girl likes it.
But it steals my definition and veins.
So... I finally found a routine that I can live with.
Monday shave head trim beard. Tuesday shave forearms, upper arms. Wednesday armpits and traps. Thursday upper thighs and pelvic area (touch up head and beard) Friday lower legs and butt.
Saturday trim chest and stomach hair. I haven't been shaving them. Seems like every time I shave my chest I break out. Sunday... Rest πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
This way I only spend 5-10 minutes a day shaving.
Because I use to do everything all at once... And it would take forever.
But as soon as it gets cold again... I'm going teen wolf. Just trimming as needed to keep shit looking good.

I just can't believe how much hair I've gotten since I started gear.
I went from only having hair on my legs, stomach (and very little just the happy trail), crouch, ass and pits (with very little on my forearms)
To... Having hair basically everywhere but my forehead. Now my happy trail is my whole lower half and wraps around to my new back hair and up to my new chest hair... Which connects to my new shoulder and new trap hair. Luckily my back hair is very... Thin. So I don't have to shave that... Yet. Plus as I mentioned my facial hair has really filled in.
My girl has stated again... It feels like she's dating a totally different person than the one she met.
Not only is my mentality completely different, but Im physically completely different.
But she's definitely starting to... How do I put this... Put her foot down about how much bigger I want to get. I told her 200lb. And now that I'm closing in on 185lb she keeps saying that I'm big enough.
I asked her why... Like... Don't you want me a little bigger and better looking?
She said the look isn't the problem. It's the sex... I'm getting to much for her.
The added weight and strength... She's... Struggling to... Survive πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
So... Either I'm really gonna have to stop at 200lb, or just start lying to her about my weight πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
But I can't blame her... I wouldn't want to get fucked by me... No thank you!!!

Sometimes I forget how much stronger I am than when we met. I mean shit when we first met she was 132lb I was 137lb.
So when we would fuck around and wrestle... She could actually put up a fight. I was such a weak little bitch... During sex I couldn't exactly pick her up and throw her around like I would've liked too.
But now... I can... Rather easily.
You might be thinking... Well Gainz... Just don't go so fucking hard...
But my response is... What's the fun in that?
If she's not walking around like a baby deer after... I didn't do it right!

Attachments

• VillainousEducatedChipmunk-max-1mb.gif
    VillainousEducatedChipmunk-max-1mb.gif
    790.7 KB · Views: 2

Imgame

I use to shave everything... For years. I just don't like hair... I don't like the way it looks, I don't like having to comb my hair... Style my hair... Just don't care for any part of it.
The only reason I even keep facial hair is because I have very dark thick eyebrows. So if I have a bald head and no facial hair... They stick out like crazy. So a goatee gives me a nice balance.
But since I started gear... I have body hair... Fucking everywhere!
My back, shoulders, chest, stomach, even on my traps. So shaving everything was just sooooo much work. Plus my girl likes it.
But it steals my definition and veins.
So... I finally found a routine that I can live with.
Monday shave head trim beard. Tuesday shave forearms, upper arms. Wednesday armpits and traps. Thursday upper thighs and pelvic area (touch up head and beard) Friday lower legs and butt.
Saturday trim chest and stomach hair. I haven't been shaving them. Seems like every time I shave my chest I break out. Sunday... Rest πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
This way I only spend 5-10 minutes a day shaving.
Because I use to do everything all at once... And it would take forever.
But as soon as it gets cold again... I'm going teen wolf. Just trimming as needed to keep shit looking good.

I just can't believe how much hair I've gotten since I started gear.
I went from only having hair on my legs, stomach (and very little just the happy trail), crouch, ass and pits (with very little on my forearms)
To... Having hair basically everywhere but my forehead. Now my happy trail is my whole lower half and wraps around to my new back hair and up to my new chest hair... Which connects to my new shoulder and new trap hair. Luckily my back hair is very... Thin. So I don't have to shave that... Yet. Plus as I mentioned my facial hair has really filled in.
My girl has stated again... It feels like she's dating a totally different person than the one she met.
Not only is my mentality completely different, but Im physically completely different.
But she's definitely starting to... How do I put this... Put her foot down about how much bigger I want to get. I told her 200lb. And now that I'm closing in on 185lb she keeps saying that I'm big enough.
I asked her why... Like... Don't you want me a little bigger and better looking?
She said the look isn't the problem. It's the sex... I'm getting to much for her.
The added weight and strength... She's... Struggling to... Survive πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
So... Either I'm really gonna have to stop at 200lb, or just start lying to her about my weight πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
But I can't blame her... I wouldn't want to get fucked by me... No thank you!!!

Sometimes I forget how much stronger I am than when we met. I mean shit when we first met she was 132lb I was 137lb.
So when we would fuck around and wrestle... She could actually put up a fight. I was such a weak little bitch... During sex I couldn't exactly pick her up and throw her around like I would've liked too.
But now... I can... Rather easily.
You might be thinking... Well Gainz... Just don't go so fucking hard...
But my response is... What's the fun in that?
If she's not walking around like a baby deer after... I didn't do it right!

Attachments

• IMG_0087.jpeg
    IMG_0087.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 2

Amarcuik401

View attachment 866437
Well... Here's almost everything for my next blast. Just waiting on some test and tren base.
The plan is to start May 18th.
But I figured I'd start the log a little sooner. (Mostly because I'm fucking excited... And desperately trying not to start blasting early)
So if I tell you guys the 18th... I'm more likely to wait.
As of right now I'm 35, 6ft (actually 6ft 3/4" but I feel like a douche if I say 6ft 1"🀣... We all know I'm already douchy enough)
And 181lbs. I think I'm around 12% bf, but many of you think it's lower.
My diet is always the same, if I'm on blast or not. 3,000 calories per day, 300g of protein per day, and 1 gallon of water per day.
My exercise program is Push, Pull, Legs, Rest. But on rest I usually do something like abs, forearms or traps.
Extremely high volume, like 4 sets of 30 or 4 sets of 40 depending on the body parts. Usually over 700 reps per total workout.
I just don't lift heavy.

Ok... So the actual black... The reason why you care...
The whole blast is gonna be 12 weeks. (I have enough tren e and mast e to either up the dose or extend the blast, but I'm trying to keep it short)
500mg test
250mg tren e
50mg tren ace eod
250mg mast e
50mg mast p eod
(Works out to around 400mg of tren and mast total per week)
Of course I'll split my longer ester doses Monday/Thursday
I decided not to run a oral..
Even though I have some.
But I'll be taking 200mg of milk thistle ed for the tren.
I have adex and nova just in case. But I've never had high est sides before... So we'll see if that changes.
I also have melatonin for any sleep problems.

I think that's everything... I know on 200mg of tren and mast I was a unstoppable fuck machine... I can't wait to see what happens when I double the dose. Hopefully my girl can handle it πŸ˜‚.

And here's some pictures I just took. View attachment 866439View attachment 866440View attachment 866441

I'm hoping to get to 187-190lb by the end of this blast. My expectations are pretty low because I want to stay lean, and I work a extremely physical job and I work outside. So eating 3,000 cals when it's 90Β° out is definitely something I struggle with. So
If I gain a solid 7ish pounds and stay at the same bf% I will be extremely happy.

I'm definitely nervous and excited... Excited to get that tren mast feeling... But nervous... Because it's tren. And I'm doing both esters. Hopefully my relationship... and my girls... well... There's no nice way to put this... Holes... Can handle Me doubling up my dose.

So 4 more weeks... And I'll do my best to post pictures every 2 weeks and tell everyone what's going on, how I'm feeling and any sides.
I also can't wait to try tren base...
Can I ask where u get ur gear it's a project for me to get mine

Gainz.

This is the kind of shit my girl and I wear out... We usually match... And show just a little bit too much skin πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
God damnit I love the dirty looks we get πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. The women hate her, and the men hate me.

Attachments

• received_1010681760295018.jpeg
    received_1010681760295018.jpeg
    436.3 KB · Views: 8

Gainz.

so, is there anybody who loves you? :ROFLMAO:
but yeah, looking great (y)
Haha... Yeah... That sexy bitch in the picture I posted πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
Other than that... Let the hate fall like rain 🌧️🌧️🌧️.

Ya know what's odd tho... The bigger I get... The more... I guess "respect"
Well the more head nods I seem to get from black guys.
From white and Hispanic guys I usually get dirty looks. Which is hilarious because my 2 best friends in the world are Hispanic.. Spanish... Latin... I don't know the PC thing to call themπŸ€£πŸ˜‚... One is Ecuadorian and the other is Puerto Rican.
But over the last month I keep noticing that the majority of guys that give me the head nod are black. Maybe it's because I'm with a white girl with a big butt... But I've been with those since I was 13.
So it must be my size and shape now... I mean I really don't know.
But yeah... I'm a fucking asshole and very confident in public. I fully understand why people look at me and think "look at this douche wearing pink and his muscle shirt... I bet he has a micro penis"
I mean... I totally fucking get it.
I like me... And mom still says I'm her special little boy... Frankly that's all that matters!

bobby ricky

This is the kind of shit my girl and I wear out... We usually match... And show just a little bit too much skin πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
God damnit I love the dirty looks we get πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. The women hate her, and the men hate me.
I wouldn’t hate either one of u, you would get my respect and you would probably kick my ass for looking at her. Great looking couple πŸ‘

Gainz.

I wouldn’t hate either one of u, you would get my respect and you would probably kick my ass for looking at her. Great looking couple πŸ‘

Haha, I really don't get upset when guys check her out. I mean... I get it... I know what it looks like... Taste like... And I still stare. So trust me I get it.
But... There is a line that can be crossed. I find most guys look a little too hard and a little too long to where it's creepy. Which... Again... It's fine. That usually gives us something to laugh about.
It's the dirty comments said directly to her that will get my attention... Or blatantly hitting on her in front of me that will provoke a response. (The disrespect is what will piss me off) But... That rarely happens... Especially since I've gotten bigger. The only time that really happens now is if there's a group of guys 4,5 or 6 and 1 of them wants to push their luck and see if "the buff guy" is all show and no go.
They soon find out... I'm only go πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
But in the 5 years we've been together... Maybe 3 times things have escalated to a argument and only 1 ever got physical.

suppsforlife

(The disrespect is what will piss me off)
Haha, I really don't get upset when guys check her out. I mean... I get it... I know what it looks like... Taste like... And I still stare. So trust me I get it.
But... There is a line that can be crossed.
that's why I like you man. That's why I think that you're a great guy. understanding what is natural. acting when you should.
I don't like those who start arguing just for a glace at their "tits-out" wife, yet I doubt anyone loves pussies who can't stand for their loved ones.

Gainz.

that's why I like you man. That's why I think that you're a great guy. understanding what is natural. acting when you should.
I don't like those who start arguing just for a glace at their "tits-out" wife, yet I doubt anyone loves pussies who can't stand for their loved ones.

Well thank you, and exactly... The way she dresses... It's gonna attract a certain level of attention. But that's why she only dresses... "Sexy" when she's out with me. 1 because she wants to look good for me, and 2 I provide a level of security.
When she goes out by herself she dresses much more modest. Because she doesn't want to deal with the unwanted attention by herself.

But I firmly believe those kind of guys are extremely insecure about themselves. They somehow think because I gave their girl a second look she's just gonna come running to me and leave him forever.
I just don't get it... Men look at women... It's what we do. We just try not to be too creepy about it.

Plus... Between my rugged good looks, underwear model physique and massive.... "Ego" I'm just not threatened by other guys. I know my girl knows who daddy is... I know she'll be coming home with me no matter what.
I mean.... I bought her that shirt, she has another one... It's cut to show under boob instead of side boob... Jesus fucking Christ... πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€... I'll see if I can get a picture of it. That shirt is something else.

Gainz.

Plus it's a huge compliment... Because you know what's much worse than having a bunch of guys stare at your girl as she walks by?
Not having 1 guy turn his head as your girl walks by...

HGH.to

gotta agree with you. always been feeling proud of both me and my wife and whenever someone checks her out. unless, as you say gainz, the disrespect toward me starts to appear when they try to flirt with her in front of me. lucky them I wasn't on tren back then, LOL

Gainz.

gotta agree with you. always been feeling proud of both me and my wife and whenever someone checks her out. unless, as you say gainz, the disrespect toward me starts to appear when they try to flirt with her in front of me. lucky them I wasn't on tren back then, LOL

Yeah... I'm on tren right now... More than I've ever been on πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Still no problems... Luckily.
I'm sure there's some guys on here reading this right now that can't stand when guys check out their girl.
Id honestly love to know why they get so upset.
Because... Let's face it... Even if you're the super jealous type and can't stand it when some guy looks at your girl... Does that mean you don't look at other people's chicks?
Does it go both ways?

Not that long ago I was grocery shopping with my gf (soon to be fiancee... Ohh shit)
And I seen another good looking couple. Dude definitely worked out, but on the... Powerlifter side of the physique spectrum. His girl and mine had extremely similar bodies. We both kinda "caught" each other checking out the others gf. We just kinda smiled and nodded like... Nice catch, respect.
It was actually a pretty cool moment.

But... If he was the jealous type... He can look at my girl but if I look at his... There's a problem?
I'm just wondering how that works?

As I'm sure most of you are aware and probably have the same feelings about... I'm all about respect. I'm really easy going... Quick with a joke, can definitely take a joke and can laugh at myself.
But the moment I feel disrespected or you disrespect the people I care about... I'm a totally different person.