Next blast!

Gainz.

Yesterday I was taking a shower... I noticed how vascular my legs have gotten. Then I realized... I've never posted pictures of my thighs here.
So... Just to prove I don't skip leg day... received_960070972001580.jpeg
But I have to admit... It's extremely hard to get a good picture of your legs.
This is the first time I've ever tried to photo my thighs. Hopefully some of the size and shape comes across... My legs are also extremely hairy. I use to shave them... But... I just don't have the time anymore.

Gainz.

how often u train calves?
Um... Well I do push, pull, legs -abs, rest.
So every 4 days. Plus for my job I'm always on my feet... 20,000 plus steps a day... Plus walking my dogs. So... I'm never not training them 🤣😂.

Gainz.

well, it's actually pretty easy to see that. lol :D
They actually look better than the pictures show... I'm just not very skilled in finding the right angle.
Was thinking about trying to find a YouTube video or something... Hints and tips. As we all know it's all about lighting and angles.

But I get compliments on my calves probably more than anything else in public. They are only 17" but extremely defined.... And vascular. (Only 17"... Never thought I'd say that 🤣😂🤣😂)
But yeah I've been looking into getting a weight vest for when I walk my dogs. They are just so fucking expensive now... Any of them that hold over 25lbs... Fucking outrageous

Gainz.

received_644283700889236.jpeg
I've been saying this since I started lifting... Picking up weights is easy...
Affording all the food we need, meal prep, cooking, cleaning, the constant eating itself... Protein farts... That's the work!

Gainz.

Well I got some good news... All this test, tren and mast has drastically improved my facial hair game.
I've always had a pretty patchy cheek game. My 🐐 area has been strong since my early 20s. Thick and full... No worries there. But my cheeks... Very white trash looking (I'm white trash so I can say it 🤣😂)
But today I went to shave my head and trim my shit up. It's by no means perfect or where I want to be... But DRASTICALLY BETTER than it was. For the longest time I had nickel... Well oblong shaped nickel patch on my left jaw-cheek. And I mean totally hairless patch. It's smaller than a dime now and even has a few follicles growing in the center. I'm so fucking pumped!!! At this rate in another month or 2 I should be close to where I want.
But... I'm also extremely hairy everywhere else.
For my entire life I only had hair on my legs, balls, ass and stomach. Now... The only place I don't seem to have hair is my forehead. I mean it's fucking everywhere!!!
I guess you win some and lose some right?

I really wish there was a way to give yourself alopecia... I would absolutely love to be hairless like a dolphin.
Just tattoo some eyebrows on and call it a day. The hours I would save from not having to shave... I'd gladly give up my new found beard game for all of my body hair to just disappear.

The blast is still going great, still getting results and no negative sides. (Besides the body hair)
Not really worth posting pictures... Even though I see little differences... It's nothing the camera will pick up.

suppsforlife

glad you finally become a man @Gainz. :ROFLMAO:
i'm proud of you seeing growing :ROFLMAO:
but seriously - it was expectable. tren is strong as shit in androgenic activity so the beard is likely to become... more beardy...
as for
I really wish there was a way to give yourself alopecia... I would absolutely love to be hairless like a dolphin.
i'm pretty sure this stack helps with this dream too. haven't you noticed any hair loss since on tren?

Gainz.

glad you finally become a man @Gainz. :ROFLMAO:
i'm proud of you seeing growing :ROFLMAO:
but seriously - it was expectable. tren is strong as shit in androgenic activity so the beard is likely to become... more beardy...
as for

i'm pretty sure this stack helps with this dream too. haven't you noticed any hair loss since on tren?
No I shave my head... I've been shaving my head since I was 22. Even in highschool I had a extremely short fade. 0 on the side 2 on top.
So... My hairline isn't something I've ever worried about.

suppsforlife

No I shave my head... I've been shaving my head since I was 22. Even in highschool I had a extremely short fade. 0 on the side 2 on top.
So... My hairline isn't something I've ever worried about.
continue with this stack and you're soon not gonna need to shave your head any more
see? tren saves you some money :LOL:

Gainz.

received_292401956551307.jpeg

Well... I bought it...
2.5ct 14k white gold.
Still deciding on how I'm going to ask her. Even though this will be the second girl I've asked... I'm way more nervous this time around.

Gainz.

you said you were a Deadpool fan? You know what I mean? :ROFLMAO:

Oh I be celebrating international women's day!!! 😂🤣😂
And I do know what you mean.
And to be clear... The last girl I asked was my ex... The mother of my 2 children. She said yes. We were engaged for... Errr... Ummm... Like 6 years.

shell say yes once she sees the ring lol.

I know right... The thing is a fucking Rock!!
I've spent less on cars... Hell in 2008 I bought a red 96 T-top firebird for less 🤣😂