Next blast!

Parameddog

I've definitely noticed a new level of respect... So many guys give me the head nod now.
While so many others just give me a dirty look.
Honestly I enjoy both...

I just didn't expect this...
I didn't expect such a big swing from looking good with my shirt off... To having actual size on me.
But to me... I'm still not "a big guy"
Maybe because I know so many monsters.

It's just weird... While I do appreciate the new found level of respect I get in public... I don't know if I actually like people being intimidated by me.
Not anymore anyway... That's just not who I am.

And I will forever wear extra medium shirts!!!
The head nod - is that gay slang for head job? Just asking :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

Last time I checked I have 11 pink shirts, 2 pairs of pink shoes, 8 purple shirts and 1 pair of purple shoes.
I'm actually looking at a sweet pink Invicta watch...
It matches my strawberry lemonade air Max's sooo well!!!
Sometimes it's hard to hold the guinea back..

And @Parameddog is that a offer?

And @Lee.the.Human about the picture... I feel ya bro... I'll post a picture and people go crazy.
Talking about how it's their dream body or how lucky I am..
Yet I just see flaws and tear myself apart.
I completely understand brother

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230810-151411.png
    Screenshot_20230810-151411.png
    767.8 KB · Views: 2

Lee.the.Demi.Human

That's a nice watch, titanium? I have a lilac shimmer lip gloss that would match that. Not even joking.

Right now I switch between a Soviet era gold Sekonda watch, very low profile in an art deco style, which doesn't work, and a chrome Fossil with a chestnut leather strap. Both quite modest.

In some ways body dysmorphia is a blessing, it stops you getting complacent. Thanks WWF and Masters of the Universe. Never being satisfied can feel less than awesome though.

Gainz.

This is my baby... Cost more than my first car.

I have a few watches... But only 1 really talking about.
But Invicta is really catching my eye lately.
Really nice watches for $100-300 bucks.

Just took these pictures... Really happy with my progress...still see nothing but room for improvement... But considering I don't get paid to workout... I'm pretty happy 😁

Attachments

• received_202526642795201.jpeg
    received_202526642795201.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 7
  • received_6222022681258460.jpeg
    received_6222022681258460.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 7
  • received_592041869800662.jpeg
    received_592041869800662.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 7

Gainz.

Getting ready to go to dinner... Yup... Pink belt to match my pink shoes and shirt... And pink and black bracelet... God damnit I'm such a fucking guinea...

Attachments

• received_773505214776045.jpeg
    received_773505214776045.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 8

HGH.to

This is my baby... Cost more than my first car.

I have a few watches... But only 1 really talking about.
But Invicta is really catching my eye lately.
Really nice watches for $100-300 bucks.

Just took these pictures... Really happy with my progress...still see nothing but room for improvement... But considering I don't get paid to workout... I'm pretty happy 😁
looks great tbh.
as for invicta, i've heard good stuff about that brand. can't be sure though.
Last time I checked I have 11 pink shirts, 2 pairs of pink shoes, 8 purple shirts and 1 pair of purple shoes.
I'm actually looking at a sweet pink Invicta watch...
It matches my strawberry lemonade air Max's sooo well!!!
Sometimes it's hard to hold the guinea back..

And @Parameddog is that a offer?

And @Lee.the.Human about the picture... I feel ya bro... I'll post a picture and people go crazy.
Talking about how it's their dream body or how lucky I am..
Yet I just see flaws and tear myself apart.
I completely understand brother
do you have any black clothes? :ROFLMAO:
btw, i had a friend (he moved countries, unfortunately) who also was in love with pink. also had lots of pink stuff. great guy!

Gainz.

looks great tbh.
as for invicta, i've heard good stuff about that brand. can't be sure though.

do you have any black clothes? :ROFLMAO:
btw, i had a friend (he moved countries, unfortunately) who also was in love with pink. also had lots of pink stuff. great guy!

Haha of course. For the longest time I only wore red black and different shades of grey. My ex really liked me in red.
But once I left her I started dressing how I wanted again. Adding baby blue and white. Then when I started getting big... I started wearing my favorite colors... Pink and purple.
Those are all the colors I wear. I'll try to take a picture of my closet at some point... It's only the colors I just listed. No green...no brown, no dark or royal blue...
Just pink, purple, baby blue and shades from white to black

Gainz.

Decided on baby blue today...
And yes... My shirt always matches my shoes... Always!!!

Attachments

• received_824686306030972.jpeg
    received_824686306030972.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 6

Gainz.

Just about to start my push day... Haven't even got a pump yet.

(Shoes and shirt always match... ALWAYS 🤣)

Attachments

• received_792490782559207.jpeg
    received_792490782559207.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 6

Gainz.

That's why people are stepping out of your way and apologising. Nice anteriors my man.

Thanks brother... We need to stop complementing one another... They are going to think there's something going on between us...
Plus we both know how jealous @bobby ricky can be.... Don't want him getting upset... Bobby... Everyone knows you're my first bromance here.

But yeah... I'm shocked by how much my shoulders have exploded. I'm sure the tren is playing it's part 😁

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Lmao yes but esteem from people in the street means shit when they don't understand what you have to do to get it.

Respect and esteem within the community is actually worth something.

Gainz.

Lmao yes but esteem from people in the street means shit when they don't understand what you have to do to get it.

Respect and esteem within the community is actually worth something.

Oh fucking absolutely!!
Trust me I get great pride from the complements I get here.
Especially when 2 years ago I was a frail sickly skinny bitch.
Trust me... It's appreciated brother!!

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I showed a guy at work your pics, the latest and an older one in red shorts and his mind was blown.

He was telling me about how he's going to the gym, doing cardio, going running and I'm just like why, your burning calories you don't have (5'8 110-120 lbs).

Guys eating clean and shit and got well defensive when I tried to guide him towards eating shit and lifting, my thigh is like his waist, my arm is like his leg.

Whenever I meet someone who dwarves me I want to know why, I want the secrets.

Gainz.

I showed a guy at work your pics, the latest and an older one in red shorts and his mind was blown.

He was telling me about how he's going to the gym, doing cardio, going running and I'm just like why, your burning calories you don't have (5'8 110-120 lbs).

Guys eating clean and shit and got well defensive when I tried to guide him towards eating shit and lifting, my thigh is like his waist, my arm is like his leg.

Whenever I meet someone who dwarves me I want to know why, I want the secrets.

Little over 2 years between them.
And calories are everything!

@

Attachments

• received_1334301700839230.jpeg
    received_1334301700839230.jpeg
    253.8 KB · Views: 4