Pec tear or pull???

Yt1991

How are you bro,
Hey man, yea so the tear is getting better and healing, I didnt get the surgery, even though doc said he could do it, but then it would be like a 6 month recovery. The injury put me in a bad depression cuz I was gaining like crazy cuz it was my first cycle and then POP cant lift upper body anymore, but its healed enough to where I can do pretty much everything besides chest. I can do 4 or 5 pushups now before the pain becomes unbearable. Im doing alot better now though cuz I went back to the gym this week doing everything besides chest. (Also cant do pullups or lat pulldowns cuz its very painful where the tear is) Everythings healing tho, thanks for checking up bro.

otfjoey300

They’re great for connective tissues/ligaments etc. I think one of them is more useful than the other but both together is what’s ideal

otfjoey300

Also BPC157 is not banned in professional sports, yet. TB500 is though which is odd because BPC 157 is the more popular and effective one, but best is using them both together on the injury

Yt1991

Hey guys, wanted to make an update, about a week ago I brought the test dose back up from 200 to 600 mg/week and started lifting again, doing everything besides chest. I've found out that what happened was the pec tendon ruptured, not the pec muscle itself. Ive lost about 10 lb or so since the injury, but all my lifts havent gone down much. The higher test dose is making me feel fuckin great and I have an appointment coming up with the doc to look at my mri, and hopefully ill find out how long its gonna be until I can lift chest again. The pec itself looks strange when flexed, it kind of balls up towards the middle of the chest instead of flexing normally like the left one. Thinking about adding an oral in like last time when the gains were coming at mach speed.

suppsforlife

Then I'm not quite sure how worthy is to up testosterone dosage....
and I would definitely say you shouldn't add an oral.
Max you can do is to be on a TRT dosage of test, low Deca dosage to boost recovery and maybe a low HGH dosage. But Test + Deca should be enough. This is only to boost your recovery. I wouldn't go full blast right now

Rhino73

Connective tissue - BPC157 and TB500.- 2 week course I guarantee you’ll feel drastic improvement
Hey mate, don’t want hijack this thread but can you elaborate a bit on how you would dose these. Atm I can only find TB500 locally but looking for something to help heal up my elbow ( I think it’s golfers elbow, upper forearm)

HGH.to

As much as I know:
BPC157 is used once or twice daily in dosage of around 500 mcg/day (200-800 mcg/day range)
TB500 is used once or twice weekly in dosage of around 6 mg/week (4-8 mg/week range)