Plain and simple Heavy weights build muscle

M

Mister A

I identify with feeling frustrated by the misdirected energy of others. I would love if everyone was as willing and open to suggestions as some of the MG members are.

My post wasn't directed at anyone. These are my experiences. I am far from perfect. I assume we all are, but that's none of my business.

It's a great quote and Yeager has some good ones. The truth is that hating on others will negatively impact me mentally. Hate in your mind is a bad thing regardless who it's aimed at.

Warpedlifter

That's cool you know who he is. Funny I used to strongly dislike him and I mean strongly. But he grew on me after awhile and made a few excellent extremely informative videos. I don't agree with everything he says but there are a few that really hit home and made me a fan.

Two that stand out are why he doesn't mention and "hate on other YouTubers and his excellent extremely well put video on how to save yourself in court if you ever have to use lethal force and what lethal force actually is.

I completely went off topic I know lol

M

Mister A

Rippetoe had him on the Starting Strength channel awhile ago and the interview was good enough to make me watch some of his videos. I can appreciate anyone with his level of expertise.

D

Dont_trip

a tad bit

of

misunderstanding give credit where it's due? I don't think people should be

patted on the back because they are

in the gym thats like me saying good job for being a great dad that's what you should do, and that alpha beta mentality people think I feel

is weakness in it of itself just my opinion look being

big doesn't mean your bad ass I'm still the same

guy at 230 as I was at 170 I will slap the shit out of a giant or a midget I don't discriminate lol or base their worth on strength. I am talking about the lack of intensity from the so called about that life lifters not every Jim and Jane that walks into the door look we are on a steroid bodybuilding site so we can assume most people on here should be about that life so yeah not talking about billy wanted to drop

lbs I'm talking

guys running

cycle after cycle making almost non existent progress and putting more focus oN writing their cycle the. How to train.

alpha or beta

who gives a flying fuck  if you decide

you want to take

amabolics just

to look lkke

Mr mall

in bum

fuck no where

sweet

thats your

goal but patting people

on the back for

going to the gym is why every kid gets a trophy 5th place shouldn't get a trophy ya dig anyways this post was for the so called serious lifters who walk around puffin out there chest but lift for lack of a better word bitches lol and no that doesn't just mean weight it means form it means intensity it means taking gym selfies it means wearing their wives blouse to the gym because

its the only

garment they can find to make them look big refular people that lift weights I guess

good for them they are doing what any healthy person should do if they need to be told

good job so be it, the older guys

did

their tome

lifted heavy and

this is not for them this post is

for the young guys taking more

juice than a pro yet can't train for shit. It would shock some guys to know that a lot of pros ran 750 mg of test and maybe 1

pthet

compound at around 500mg and we're 245 lean and it boils down to training and genetics and

of course die when pertaining to leaness

anyways just

my rant should call it dont trip is tripping lmao anyways God forgive me for all the misspelled words and

typos my

phone does not

ley me correct them so I apologize enjoy the encryption 

csancheezy

You gotta get another phone that don't turn your paragraph into ten by skipping all those lines lmao. I do understand where your coming from and I think we can have a balanced perspective on the topic where its not bashing but its not a "participation trophy". I pick up what your putting down, but there were typos so I comment doesn't count ;)

SemperFi

I was going to say the same thing but it appeared to me that he was not finished yet. And I hate to interrupt anyone expressing something so passionately. ;)

SEMPER FI

Dolf

DT is my buddy just as you are,  and like you he leaves no doubt exactly how he feels or what he's thinking. Some get their feelings hurt, but it's not malicious unless you've given him reason to be. In the past he's done a ton to contribute to this site just as you do now. Both you guys are A1 in my book! 

SemperFi

He's 'Top Shelf" ;)

We are 'Old Fashions" Dolf. DT is a 'Snake Bite'. Both great to sip on... Stirred not shaken.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

+2. 

and very well said. , and im the master of mispelled ,im sure you remember my posts needed decifered. ..lol.  espicially when i was in a rant.  ... 

SemperFi

LMAO.

Sieg you have your own language and we love it. I have to +2 you just for making me laugh so hard!

BTW- You are the 'Boiler Maker'. Hangover city and needs to be chugged!

SEMPER FI

siegmund

crazy when you go back over what you wrote and it says zts.mmther feker craezy.  , i toss up of english , german and french in one....the other day i was responding to a post. , i thought it was all fdench but it was german...and whats fdrench.   smh.  thats my lanuage when excited.    

..the french are like wtf is he saying and the german problely..the same scratching heads. lmao.   

siegmund

crazy when you go back over what you wrote and it says zts.mmther feker craezy.  , i toss up of english , german and french in one....the other day i was responding to a post. , i thought it was all fdench but it was german...and whats fdrench.   smh.  thats my lanuage when excited.    

..the french are like wtf is he saying and the german problely..the same scratching heads. lmao.   

siegmund

by the way im going thru a major mind body and soul., cleansing here very shortly...(seriously)   im taking off this year .i got money coming and i need some.soul.searching here , (ill still keep my main guy out. ..but im going to.to some.major research and reconstrution   i got side tracked with this night mare of a bussiness. theres days (if the paver was running..,, i just want to pave over myself , and say sig was here.   lol.