Snoring

bobby ricky

This guy! 1,500cals or less is my comfort zone!
But no snoring for me, but drooling! I've been drooling like a crazy person.

Also want to add that "snoring" can actually be sleep apnea. If you're a big dude who's snoring... there's a great chance you have sleep apnea. I shouldn't have to tell people how bad that is. But if you're over 220lb and snoring, please get checked
219 and snoring 👍

Gainz.

219 and snoring 👍
You should really get checked. If you wake up feeling great and refreshed... you probably don't have it. But the list of health issues that come with sleep apnea is huge and scary... kinda like my

..... prom date 🤣🤣

PedritoHID

This guy! 1,500cals or less is my comfort zone!
But no snoring for me, but drooling! I've been drooling like a crazy person.

Also want to add that "snoring" can actually be sleep apnea. If you're a big dude who's snoring... there's a great chance you have sleep apnea. I shouldn't have to tell people how bad that is. But if you're over 220lb and snoring, please get checked
I've been drooling a lot too since I joined the dark side, I've read is good, but idk what do you think Dr?

bobby ricky

You should really get checked. If you wake up feeling great and refreshed... you probably don't have it. But the list of health issues that come with sleep apnea is huge and scary... kinda like my

..... prom date 🤣🤣
Wake up ready for anything. Very refreshed. But only if I get 8 hrs. 6 hrs and I’m trashy. Anyone else need 8 or more or is it just me?

D

Deleted member 45086

Wake up ready for anything. Very refreshed. But only if I get 8 hrs. 6 hrs and I’m trashy. Anyone else need 8 or more or is it just me?
I'm the opposite. 5-6 hrs and I am good to go. 8hrs makes me drowsy and low energy. If I sleep 8 then I want to sleep 12

HGH.to

both in the same boat here. 5-6 hours and i've fucked up my day. the next day gotta sleep at least 10 hrs.
noticed my performance in gym is lower when sleeping 5-6 hours only too

Gainz.

Good dreams 😂👍
I wish, All my dreams are fucking nightmares. I have the worst dreams, killing people... people killing me... car accidents, zombies outbreaks, people breaking into my house. I never have good dreams... not really sure why. I'm a pretty happy person, usually in a good mood. Only moments of homicidal rage... but only in traffic... usually 🤣.

D

Deleted member 45086

I wish, All my dreams are fucking nightmares. I have the worst dreams, killing people... people killing me... car accidents, zombies outbreaks, people breaking into my house. I never have good dreams... not really sure why. I'm a pretty happy person, usually in a good mood. Only moments of homicidal rage... but only in traffic... usually 🤣.
I can relate to that. I have many strange dreams and an equal amount of nightmares. Wake up a lot with my heart racing and panicky. Been that way my whole life.

Gainz.

I can relate to that. I have many strange dreams and an equal amount of nightmares. Wake up a lot with my heart racing and panicky. Been that way my whole life.
I think it's my stress and lack of anger coming out. I'm a very "level headed" person. I never yell, or get mad and throw things. Even with 2 kids, a step kid, 2 crazy pitbulls, a pain in the ass ex baby mama... I never get upset. I never yell at my kids... I'm always the calm one. Hell I don't even argue with my girl... I'll just be wrong even if I'm right... it's not worth it to me. I hate seeing people upset. But even in the extremely rare instances where I do get mad, I just shove it down. I'll focus on what other people need. I really think that has a lot to do with my crazy dreams. I live a pretty boring life...I'm a huge jokester... but my dreams are violent!

Twizted

My dreams have been rough since my first time deploying overseas, but they have definitely increased in intensity since starting gear. I'm always having dreams I'm back in Afghanistan or Iraq

Gainz.

My dreams have been rough since my first time deploying overseas, but they have definitely increased in intensity since starting gear. I'm always having dreams I'm back in Afghanistan or Iraq
I haven't noticed any difference in my dreams since gear, just more drool.
The only difference in dreams I've ever had was when I tried the patch to quit smoking. That shit was better than going to the movies! They were usually incredibly messed up... but extremely vivid. By far the most realistic dreams of my life. On the patch I once had a dream I killed someone in home depot... for the next 2 days I not only felt guilty, but I kept finding myself worried about getting caught. I can still see that person's face... talk about a vivid lucid dream!

Twizted

Speaking of killing people in your sleep, when I was in my 20's I kept having these recurring dreams where I killed someone. The crazy part was that things would change every dream but I always killed the exact same person everytime. It was some dude I've never met but I swear I will never forget the face lol. I must have killed this guy 20+ times throughout different dreams, pretty wild.

Gainz.

Speaking of killing people in your sleep, when I was in my 20's I kept having these recurring dreams where I killed someone. The crazy part was that things would change every dream but I always killed the exact same person everytime. It was some dude I've never met but I swear I will never forget the face lol. I must have killed this guy 20+ times throughout different dreams, pretty wild.
Remind me to never show you my face! 🤣🤣🤣

MusculeX

Snoring appears no longer due to weight gain, but due to swelling of the nasal mucosa. I had this when I was on growth hormone. Try draining the water and see if the snoring remains.

dohcsvt

I have been off gear for just shy of 3 weeks and am 1 week into PCT. It seems that my snoring is just now starting to subside. I have been on vacation this week, so not much working out and no idea what my weight has done. Will update again soon.

Twizted

Snoring appears no longer due to weight gain, but due to swelling of the nasal mucosa. I had this when I was on growth hormone. Try draining the water and see if the snoring remains.
I have no water weight. Snoring came with mass gain for me.