Sources playing BITCH !

A

Axle

wrong with it.   it cost money to keep this site up and I for one do not mind contributing one bit.   I hope it does not change the face of this community though.  And it shouldnt with the baddasses mod's and structure that is current.

fatboy1937

One thing that attracted me to MG was the non judgementalness of the bros here.  We all know that a test only cycle should be what's first.  BUT, I'm a live free or die kinda guy.  If a bro wants to do more than test his first cycle, then he should get the best advice, not blasting.  Trust me, I'm not advocating to run a dual, triple or how ever many compounds the first cycle, however, if someone is dead set on it, that's their body (they're gonna do it anyway).  And that's what I love about MG and why it's the best forum I've found!  Maybe a lil of topic but my 2¢.

Uglpharma

Times 2 with that Fatboy, That is what attracted me to MG's as well and I believe thats why MG's is the place to be for no bashing, honest info. I am new here but love what I see.

siegmund

this is what puts a smile on my face..when I came here a year and a half ago.  I was not judged I was treated with respect,dignity,and I was extremely helped ..I was on other sites and was humiliated and talked to like a fucking fool.see I was lifting 25 years ,but had a sisuiation where I was gone a long time...

like I said makes me feel good to see fellow brothers comfortable ,and anything I can do for anyone please don't hesitate to ask   sieg

Dolf

We've grown by leaps and bounds. We have the members to thank for that. You guys make MG what it is and take on the personality that it has. I'm damn proud to be a mod here and even more proud to be a member of the family. Thanks!

Bash

Man I remember when I first joined I would come back at night and start scrolling the new activity..  And could catch up on the same page what happened during the day. I've learned so much by being a member and have created partnerships and friends with fellow members.. The site is definitely growing. It takes me a few pages to catch up during the day lol. I like the site for its true and real content and awesome sources that are part of the group! MG SQUAD UP!!! 

Dolf

Some guys feed off the mean girl bullshit of other sites, but in the end we end up catching the quality members who don't like keyboard badasses. We are all grown ass men here and deserve to be treated with respect. Bitches, nut huggers, dick riders, and trolls get weeded out quickly.

bufbiker

admin said:
</p><p>we are now thinking to introduce a subscription fee for sources, to be sincere i've invested a lot of money and time in this project and i think it's time for sources to give something back...</p><p>
  </p><p>On other sites sources do auctions to support the boeard. For example 5 test e, 5 deca, bids beging at $175 or whatever. The money goes to the board the sponsor gets advertising and if the gear is good a repeat customer and some word of mouth promo from a known member of the board. Everyone wins.</p><p>By the way I stopped by eroids before I came here. I'm too old for all that juvenile bs.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>

Turning 40

If Admin set this site up, developed, maintained,hosted & promoted it, all off his own back, and on his dime, then I think we are all due him a big thank you!

And judging by the responses above I don't think anyone would have a problem with sources being asked to contribute to the running costs, after all they are the ones who are financially benefiting from it.

Just a suggestion, but I would be inclined to make it very clear who the sources are who are subscribing, perhaps with a "site-supporter" designation of the likes. I would be very open about this (not how much - that's your business) but be open about who the supporters are. When I first joined MG I was cautious, wondering if it was a scam? a fake review site setup by a source to punt their product? if they even had any product, was the whole thing a con? It didn't take long to ask the question who pays the bills at MG?

This ambiguity breeds suspicion (I'm a cynical little shit at the best of times) but I don't think I'm alone as a newbie wary of being scammed. The more open you are prepared to be the more trust will be earnt.

Hell, just my tuppence, thank you for the reply, for setting up MG and good luck with your plans.

T40

csancheezy

this is TOTALLY off topic, but what do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking? You write well, I have a minor in english literature that is why I noticed LOL!

Pankration

I get what you mean now.  It really is shitty for a source to be active on another board and not respond here. I can understand that they are busy and have family, work, business, and try to keep a social life but when I see them shooting da' shit somewhere else and we are left with our dicks in our hands,  it does start a little fire inside. 

bufbiker

Can I input this.

I stay away from some boards because they are open source boards. By that I mean that any person that happens to stumble onto the site can both see the sources and order from them. The only problem, everyone sees it. In my old age and after having been in prison twice I prefer to be a bit more cautious.

Why not make a whole section of the forum for source sponsors, click on their banner, access their site, but make it a vetted forum, for members of long standing and friends or others known to a member of the community then voted on by vetted members. It's just a matter of time before LE starts cracking down on us. It's safer for both site owners and ugl's.

Just a thought for consideration.

Dolf

He's British, so you know his language and how he articulates himself is gonna be way more proper than most of us American muts...lol

B

Burrr

What does Eroids charge for a src to be verified? I've heard that the fee for running a promo is typically gear sent to mods.

I don't see any problem with it, as long as no src gets special treatment in exchange. Don't want to see mods reviewing the free gear they receive, or any legit reviews removed.